Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 (5540 Views)

How Much Will Seun Give The Winner Of Miss Nairaland 2015 / Seun Give Us #now Playing Section Asap! / Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Ishilove: 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
Enigma: ^^ #thugthinz

#thug4life

grin
Na you biko. However, my bros, easy on the hot abuses in order to avoid banning tinz wink grin

As in ehn, the abuse wey you dey dish out dey normally shake my bone marrow. Lmao!! cheesy
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by texanomaly(f): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
Syncan:

And someone a couple of posts above is saying we should take such injustice in silence. SMH

Who?

*looks around*

Me?
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Syncan(m): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
texanomaly:

Who?

*looks around*

Me?

Lol, it is not hidden, it even comes in colored font grin
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Ishilove: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nairaland Association of the Banned grin
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Enigma(m): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ishilove:
Na you biko. However, my bros, easy on the hot abuses in order to avoid banning tinz wink grin

As in ehn, the abuse wey you dey dish out dey normally shake my bone marrow. Lmao!! cheesy

#pullingstringssince33annodomini grin

But the abuse wey me I don receive from my "friends" and dem "friends" worse pass now! cheesy

Some of them even say I dey go "hell" -- though I nor know which side dat one dey!

cool
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ishilove: Nairaland Association of the Banned grin

grin grin grin The number keeps increasing
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
In my humble opinion, its like coming here to complain about a mod is a waste of time. Several people did it with sexkillz and he was never removed.

Since people have been complaining about mynd, he still remains the mod. No admin or super mod has come to say anything of note.

Its more like the more you complain about a mod, the more assured seun is that the mod is doing his job and he never bothers to do anything about it.

Nawa o
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
Enigma:

Ishi babes, you dey see?grin

I honestly don't know why people are fussing over bans (for a few days) in a forum that is not even that intellectually stimulating anymore --- even if people argue that some of the bans were high handed. grin

Ah people should adopt an attitude like the immortal "Fletch" who some people will know. wink As the judge said to Fletch

"You are an habitual criminal [law breaker], who accepts arrest [your posts being hidden] as an occupational hazard, and presumably accepts imprisonment [banning] in the same casual manner. "

grin

See this one.....you only commented after you were banned.....you were laughing at me before... grin grin grin grin
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Syncan(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
rationalmind: In my humble opinion, its like coming here to complain about a mod is a waste of time. Several people did it with sexkillz and he was never removed.

Since people have been complaining about mynd, he still remains the mod. No admin or super mod has come to say anything of note.

Its more like the more you complain about a mod, the more assured seun is that the mod is doing his job and he never bothers to do anything about it.

Nawa o

You observed correctly, though keeping mute helps no one ...even the tyrant like mod himself. The example you gave is a case study, what has become of him?

The chicken comes home to roost eventually.

1 Like

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Enigma(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

See this one.....you only commented after you were banned.....you were laughing at me before... grin grin grin grin

^^ I would normally ignore you -- but you have just told two lies!

1. When and where did I laugh at you?
2. What did I comment on after I was banned?

By the way, you want to be careful calling me "this one"; I know someone that can also be called "this one". wink

smiley
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
rationalmind: In my humble opinion, its like coming here to complain about a mod is a waste of time. Several people did it with sexkillz and he was never removed.

Nawa o

Syncan:

You observed correctly, though keeping mute helps no one ...even the tyrant like mod himself. The example you gave is a case study, what has become of him?

The chicken comes home to roost eventually.

Well said both of you. However, protesting yields results!

Just look at when we protested against Maclatunji being the mod for the religion section.....the guy was pained!!! He left. I know that "they" will claim that it was only a temporary modship but the guy left so abruptly and even before the new mods were set
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
Enigma:

^^ I would normally ignore you -- but you have just told two lies!

1. When and where did I laugh at you?
2. What did I comment on after I was banned?

By the way, you want to be careful calling me "this one"; I know someone that can also be called "this one". wink

smiley

grin grin grin grin

Yes, keep ignoring me by commenting on my thread. Ishilove has the same logic grin grin grin grin
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by manmustwac(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
@post
So what happened to the previous mods? When Mynd44 was given the position were you guys informed about the move & whether it would be temporarily or permanent? Well I doubt if Seun would even find this thread & even if he dose he won't do anything about it.

The best way for you guys to fight back is to use the report to moderator link. That's my 2 cents. wink
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

Well said both of you. However, protesting yields results!

Just look at when we protested against Maclatunji being the mod for the religion section.....the guy was pained!!! He left. I know that "they" will claim that it was only a temporary modship but the guy left so abruptly and even before the new mods were set

Hopefully, mynd will take the bold step and leave as well. There is no sense in moderating a section where you're not wanted and clearly have little or no idea about.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
manmustwac: @post
So what happened to the previous mods? When Mynd44 was given the position were you guys informed about the move & whether it would be temporarily or permanent? Well I doubt if Seun would even find this thread & even if he dose he won't do anything about it.

The best way for you guys to fight back is to use the report to moderator link. That's my 2 cents. wink

Welcome, Honourable mod.

The previous 3 mods all failed

Ajibam and HBG resigned (due to their acceptance of their incompetence)
Obadiah777 nuked himself and deactivated his account

Mynd_44 was imposed on us.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
rationalmind:

Hopefully, mynd will take the bold step and leave as well. There is no sense in moderating a section where you're not wanted and clearly have little or no idea about.

Many mods have the Sexkillz factor AKA pride.

They will mess up many times and still believe that they are great mods despite people's complaints. Then it will take a huge humbling before they self implode and get sacked or resign.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by texanomaly(f): 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2013

Sometimes 2 cents can be a priceless gift. smiley
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2013

I really don't get the last part of your message. Are you saying we should report mynd to mynd? Don't reported messages go to the mod?

1 Like

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
rationalmind:

I really don't get the last part of your message. Are you saying we should report mynd to mynd? Don't reported messages go to the mod?
Manmustwacc, pls answer
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

Many mods have the Sexkillz factor AKA pride.

They will mess up many times and still believe that they are great mods despite people's complaints. Then it will take a huge humbling before they self implode and get sacked or resign.

or just de-activate their accounts without informing anyone grin grin
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Snoggy(m): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mynd_44, why are you wicked? You banned me in the religion section because of that cantankerous ne'er-do-well hag called tpia@?

As supercilious as sexkillz was, I swear, he's better than you in this Modding shīt.

I asked tpia@ a question and I also told the OP to ignore her. So that was why you banned me?

I hope you read this.
Bagger!
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by manmustwac(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
rationalmind:

What am trying to say is that if he can ban someone for calling another member an animal, then you guys should report anytime someone calls you a fool idiot silly etc to make sure he acts & we have a level playing field
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
manmustwac: What am trying to say is that if he can ban someone for calling another member an animal, then you guys should report anytime someone calls you a fool idiot silly etc to make sure he acts & we have a level playing field

ok bro, thanks. Point noted.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
manmustwac: What am trying to say is that if he can ban someone for calling another member an animal, then you guys should report anytime someone calls you a fool idiot silly etc to make sure he acts & we have a level playing field

He doesn't work like that.

Apparently if your religions permits you to call others fools, then you can do that with impunity.

1 Like

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

He doesn't work like that.

Apparently if your religions permits you to call others fools, then you can do that with impunity.

grin grin grin and what if what your religion permits is against the rules of the forum
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Syncan(m): 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2013

Then what about when he bans me for "religious intolerance against atheists". When such never ever happened. Till now he has not shown me what I said against atheist, yet I am still banned for it. How do I get a level playing ground on this?
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by manmustwac(m): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

Welcome, Honourable mod.

and I thought being a mod was an easy job sad
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Syncan(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
Probably, my intolerance to atheists stems from the fact that I have not taken to engaging them here. However, if Mynd_44 feels I posses qualities to confound atheists, he should call my attention to it. He cannot bully me into engaging atheists if i am not interested. Is it that he knew that what he was about doing was wrong and so had to get the sympathy of Seun? I just do not know what has got me "religious intolerance to atheists" ban.

https://www.nairaland.com/776835/feedback-comments-complaints/40#20405197
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Ishilove: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

grin grin grin grin

Yes, keep ignoring me by commenting on my thread. Ishilove has the same logic grin grin grin grin
If I slap you enh, you will wake up in Yaba left angry
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

Obadiah777 nuked himself and deactivated his account.

Lolol. Anything is possible.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by manmustwac(m): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
Syncan:

Then what about when he bans me for "religious intolerance against atheists". When such never ever happened. Till now he has not shown me what I said against atheist, yet I am still banned for it. How do I get a level playing ground on this?

dude you have a point there & I hate to admit that I don't have an answer to that. When any mod bans you for any reason he or she should have a good reason for doing so & should be able to explain their actions. If he can't do that then he really shouldn't be there.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Ishilove: 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

Kai, Logicboy why do like lying so much?? You very well know that HBG did not resign but was transferred to foreign affairs while Aji resigned due to time constraints. You are very nasty angry

Liar liar, pants on fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uk Express Courier Service / Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens / Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.