Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos (3344 Views)

Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" / Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by muktarl: 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
juman:

Because they need them to become a bigger party and able to win election.

they need the same people that have wrecked nigeria for 30years to win an election. what kind of govt will people like tinubu, atiku, obj, buhari make? dont you think it will be worse than pdp. very soon there will be serious war in apc, all of them there want the presidential ticket and when they do not get it, they will scatter again.

its jonathan till 2019

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by agbameta: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
muktarl:

i dont have time for your usual crying and ranting. face the topic of discourse for once.

Are you facing your own dumb topic? You are obsessed with Rochas. Are you ghayy ni?

The fact that he's in a leadership position ahead of other prominent folks within the party negates and discounts your rubbish and paranoia.

and besides, he revealed to you his presidential ambition via pillow talk? Mind your own damn business.
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
muktarl:

they need the same people that have wrecked nigeria for 30years to win an election. what kind of govt will people like tinubu, atiku, obj, buhari make? dont you think it will be worse than pdp. very soon there will be serious war in apc, all of them there want the presidential ticket and when they do not get it, they will scatter again.

its jonathan till 2019
see reasoning! angry

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by muktarl: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
berem: see reasoning! angry

did you see reason in my post?

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by mikeywise(m): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
@op, so u can go to this length because of #15, 000. Smh
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by oboy3(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
the o.p is somebody we all know very well,his name starts with a ''C'' and ends with an ''O'',you can put numbers at the back,nwanne kekwanu?,and he works for anambra state governor,they are still embittered that rochas left their party which can be best defined as a town's union to join the APC,my guy take heart
btw how do you enslave a people of 30million plus with one man?
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
muktarl:

did you see reason in my post?
ask yourself the same question. Did you see anything reasonable in your post?
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
o'boy:
the o.p is somebody we all know very well,his name starts with a ''C'' and ends with an ''O'',you can put numbers at the back,nwanne kekwanu?,and he works for anambra state governor,they are still embittered that rochas left their party which can be best defined as a town's union to join the APC,my guy take heart
oh I see! Chino bah? It sounds more like him. Lord knows how many monikers he has. Smh
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by muktarl: 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
berem: oh I see! Chino bah? It sounds more like him. Lord knows how many monikers he has. Smh

who is chino? go through my posts. i criticize anybody that misbehave.
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by eeeeeee: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
o'boy:
So everyone with a conflicting point of view is branded chino, you guys must be afraid of him, for giving him so much credit.
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
muktarl:

i criticize anybody that misbehave.
you're misbehaving too and you need to be criticized.
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by muktarl: 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
berem: you're misbehaving too and you need to be criticized.

how did i misbehave by pointing out misdeeds? the next thing you did was to brand me another funny name like that.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by oboy3(m): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
eeeeeee:
So everyone with a conflicting point of view is branded chino, you guys must be afraid of him, for giving him so much credit.
i have spent a reasonable amount of time on this forum to tell he is always obsessed with rochas
i dont think a northerner will spend a large chunk of his time rubbishing rochas and imo state and praising obi,he also has another one by the moniker 'osagie' claiming to come from benin
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by bestviewer: 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
eeeeeee:

Nwanne mu leave them oo..

Very soon even GEJ team will be rebranded. I am always firm on what I believe and anybody that reasons along that same line is rebranded. Even you will be rebranded once you take an opposite ground. Muktarl take heart that is the prize of being firm on what you believe.
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by BaddieKay(f): 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
juman:

I don't understand what you mean.

The party (apc) is more serious than pdp.
##

Like seriously apc more serious than pdp?tell m sumtn else...when its actually d same ppl 4rm pdp migrating 2 apc,we are stock in d same boat with lotta chances of sinking
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
agbameta:

You are not ibo, but your obsession with Imo state and Rochas is off the charts.

You presence on NL revolves around Rochas and Imo state.

What a loser...

That is Chino.
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by agbameta: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
ilugunboy:

That is Chino.

That troll? You mean I just dey wast time going back and forth with a damn troll?
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by oduaboy1: 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
ilugunboy:

That is Chino.
Thank you

any discerning mind would have the detected that the op is the one and only adaobi asslicker.

Chino,tosin7,tundeolaniyi,muktari.bestviewer,one east e.t.c are some of his multiple accounts.
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by oduaboy1: 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
ilugunboy:

That is Chino.
Thank you

any discerning mind would have detected that the op is the one and only adaobi asslicker.

Chino,tosin7,tundeolaniyi,muktari.bestviewer,one east e.t.c are some of his multiple accounts.
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by muktarl: 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
bestviewer:

Nwanne mu leave them oo..

Very soon even GEJ team will be rebranded. I am always firm on what I believe and anybody that reasons along that same line is rebranded. Even you will be rebranded once you take an opposite ground. Muktarl take heart that is the prize of being firm on what you believe.

are you the chino? you most be a very powerfol man as hitla for you to be this popular on nairaland. how did you become this intimidating that everybody especially members of apc are so scared of you?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by gramci: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
agbameta: You must be doomed and fvukeddd up if all it takes to enslave your entire lineage is just one man...

Raise your head up, get yourself some self esteem and quit reducing and discounting your self worth.

you must be a person not to have known that Tinubu is railroading your folks to arewa slavery

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by CapitalCee(m): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
o'boy:
i have spent a reasonable amount of time on this forum to tell he is always obsessed with rochas
i dont think a northerner will spend a large chunk of his time rubbishing rochas and imo state and praising obi,he also has another one by the moniker 'osagie' claiming to come from benin

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Laff don make me touch mopol wife breast.
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by GetUmad: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
OP get a life.
If he was behind in the photograph, you would still have been the first to exhale your bad breadth about it. He now happened to be at the forefront, yet u have this magnitude of heartache.
Did u seriously expect him to be at the front row with those elder statemen? So other governors standing at the back arent human beings?

Dude again, get a life.
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by Garrithe1st: 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
Same way Ojukwu led millions of your people to their death.... If one man can enslave a whole tribe then maybe that tribe is heavily populated by M0R0NS...

cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by muktarl: 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
Garri the 1st: Same way Ojukwu led millions of your people to their death.... If one man can enslave a whole tribe then maybe that tribe is heavily populated by M0R0NS...

cheesy cheesy

i was the one that led the war. so i can speak for myselve.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 12:24am On Dec 23, 2013
gramci:

you must be a person not to have known that Tinubu is railroading your folks to arewa slavery
It won't be easy for him to repeat Awolowos trick this time.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 12:26am On Dec 23, 2013
gramci:

It won't be easy for him to repeat Awolowos trick this time.

After everything, if there is a riot in kafanchan, Yorubas and ibos alike would dash to the barracks...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by agbameta: 12:54am On Dec 23, 2013
gramci:

Village Bingo, stop barking..
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 23, 2013
Garri the 1st: Same way Ojukwu led millions of your people to their death.... If one man can enslave a whole tribe then maybe that tribe is heavily populated by M0R0NS...

cheesy cheesy
shattap and stop talking bullchit!! This is 2013 and not 1967! angry
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by lilwheezy1(m): 1:05am On Dec 23, 2013
Nigerians sha ... we are the cause of our own problems , how does A mere pics depict what going on btw them , i swear all political parties should be cancelled in nigeria before its too late
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by agbameta: 1:05am On Dec 23, 2013

cheesy cheesy

They walk on their brains instead f thinking with it..lmao
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by ignis: 1:29am On Dec 23, 2013
jalay: that man just wan Bleep igbos up..ftc
He will be used and dumped, just like a tissue paper...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally, They Murdered Goodluck Jonathan / Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ / Top Ten Most Evil Dictators Of All Time (in Order Of Kill Count)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.