Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi (18581 Views)

One For The Master And One For The Boy By Flow1759 #mobilebookshelfwaw / The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work / Legend Of A Hustler - A Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
................................................................................
"guy where the money??" a man asked...
We were all made to kneel ...we were all scared...
"Boss money no dey here o...I no go lie you....but this time tomorrow you should get your money"...I said...
"You wan post us abi?..."he shouted landing a deafening slap on my face!!
Man must not cry... Though the tears were near but crying was not an option.
"No boss...why I go post you... Well if you no see the money Tommorow ...cut my ear"...I had finished talking before I could realise the weight of what I just said.
'ayaf koba myself' I thought... Nonso and co were looking at me like I just commited suicide... I won't blame them, they thought I was as broke as they were grin....
"very well then... Deal struck... You know where to find us"....their leader said as he left...
As they left everybody hurried inside...
"guy see wetin your mouth don cause you... You wan form Jesus abi? U don forget say Jesus later die!!" junior scolded me...
"guy free me... I've got eerthang on lock"...I answered...
We concluded and went over various ways... I was going home to meet my father... That man too strict sef wetin angry ...
I finally got Home only to find the gate locked... This man has locked me outta the house again...
Argh!!...
I knocked until I got tired and slept....

I started tasting something salty... It was sweet though... So I drank till I started perceiving a familiar odour...
I woke up to see some Olode (hunters or watchguards) peeing on me....
WTF!!! ...so I had been drinking their pee thinking it was lemonade... Ewww!!!
"woooh Oti ji...(look, he's awake)" a hunter said..
I couldn't make out how they looked cos the light from their torch was too bright for me to see through...
"oya ogbeni standup (ok! Mr! Standup!!)" another instructed...
"This is my father's house... Don't you know me... I stay.........." before I could finish my statement... A horsewhip worked its magic on my necks...
YEEH!!!
The pain was so great... Not crying was impossible... The floodgates were opened...I cried for the first time in five years...(well the last time I cried na my pman work his copper wires on me...well I won't blame him ; who tell me make I peep through our neighbors bathroom door)...
"that's how they do... Thieves can pretend..." a hunter said...
The took me to an uncompleted building... For some drilling... I pray non of yall would ever expirence this o... Its pure evil...

"Oya kneel down......" they gave me 5 vibrated bricks to carry... I've always heard about this legendary punishment but I never thought in my life I would someday taste out of it...

Fastfoward 3Hours later....
The first hunter was already asleep... Well you sure can't stay awake after about 4 cups of monkeytail. Can you? ... While the other was struggling to stay awake... He really loved seeing me suffer...I dnt know what I've done to him in the past...maybe I've straffed his wife and daughter before...you never can tell...and this is his own way of taking his revenge
While I struggled to keep the bricks up... He struggled to keep sleep away...
Nature eventually took its course... He slept...
I needed no octopus Paul to tell me that this was my chance to excape...but first I had to do something to him...

KPO!! KPO!! KPO!!
I knocked on our door... it was already 6am... In the morning... As I waited for them to open the door...
"who's there?? " mom shouted
"iz me Sam"...I answered...
"Ah!! Sam!! "....she said trying to open the door...
As I walked step foot into the house ...a felt a familiar stroke at my back....................... Copper wire!!
My dad was at it again... She hin no knw say I don old nii....sad ...
"Sam where are you coming from??" he asked...
My mom had disappeared ...I started wondering if it wasn't a ghost that opened the door for me..
"Daddy you should be thanking God for me o..." I said trying to buy time to craft a delicious lie...
"how do you mean??" he asked suprised...
My P6 brain didn't dissapoint this time....
"daddy I was involved in an accident... I fainted sef..." I said... Seeing he was buying my lie...I fed him more...
"our car tumbled 4times...the driver died, many were injured...but I and some other passenger were lucky to leave the scene unharmed"...I dished more lies...
He was already sober now...
"and when I woke up... I insisted I went home to my father that he'll be worried by now...but when I came home...the gate was locked and some watchmen abducted me... They just freed me this morning sef..." I concluded....
Well it was a well cooked lie which I expected him to eat and digest... But he burst my bubble...
"ehen you were in an accident abi?" he asked...
With a suspicious look...
"yes la...I even fainted sef..." I added... Walking into my room...
"so who did I see with Nonso and junior drinking in the front of nonso's house..??"......

One word......

GOBE!!!

WHAT DID I DO TO THE WATCHMEN WHAT WAS MY RESPONSE TO MY DAD WAS I ABLE TO CLEAR NONSO's DEBT

Find out in the next episode of.....

................................................................................
Hope you have a nice read!!
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by tosin7a(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Guy well done...abt d mata..tel p.man say u dy eat bread and beans ni nd dat d drink wey he c na COKE...thats all..oya update ASAP
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Collizo4sky: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ogbeni.. Continue oh
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Martiyu(m): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
U no dey disappoint... Feed me more!
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Ladiva49(f): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ur tryin femi but mz advice is that u shud try 2 b realistic,ur story is becom4n 2 fake to evn b fiction xpecilay the last three episodes or so! Mre musle 2 ur fingers
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ladiva49: Ur tryin femi but mz advice is that u shud try 2 b realistic,ur story is becom4n 2 fake to evn b fiction xpecilay the last three episodes or so! Mre musle 2 ur fingers

The story was meant to be a fun story...
Nothing real... Just a touch of everything...
A touch of fiction, real life, imagination, falsehood...

Its like a mind training to me...
I wanna see how deep and wide my imagination can go!!
My next story would be... Well prepared..far far better than this...
This is just an experiment...smiley

Chao!!

1 Like

Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by fijiano202(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ladiva49: Ur tryin femi but mz advice is that u shud try 2 b realistic,ur story is becom4n 2 fake to evn b fiction xpecilay the last three episodes or so! Mre musle 2 ur fingers
too fake now its becoming boring,the idea of fiction is what ur audience could relate too thru their own imagination
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by fijiano202(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
too fake now its becoming boring,the idea of fiction is what ur audience could relate too thru their own imagination and the attack on u guyz is getting too much,the picture u potray of ikotun is more ghetto than Ajegunle
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
fijiano202: too fake now its becoming boring,the idea of fiction is what ur audience could relate too thru their own imagination

Well its just a freestyle work...

I guess I'll have to end this story....

And maybe quit writing....

smiley

Or maybe I'll actually Write a story with thatz got a well thought through story line!!
Maybe... Maybe not...

Well thanks anyways!!
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
fijiano202: too fake now its becoming boring,the idea of fiction is what ur audience could relate too thru their own imagination

With no actual story line...so yeah I expected it to get boooring at some point...

(I fink I've got no future in writing)...
smiley

Or maybe I'll actually Write a story thatz got a well thought through story line!!
Maybe... Maybe not...

Well thanks anyways!!
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by fijiano202(m): 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
CallMeFemi:
With no actual story line...so yeah I expected it to get boooring at some point...
(I fink I've got no future in writing)...
smiley
Or maybe I'll actually Write a story thatz got a well thought through story line!!
Maybe... Maybe not...
Well thanks anyways!!
guy dont quit ooo,we just want you to become better,Callmefemi may be someday ranked along side Chinua Acheibe,Wole Soyinka.Honestly i was expecting the witness against you to be Nonso not eniola and i was expecting more area adventure with u advertising the best joint and bar and parties,like hyping Ikotun to make it feel like a Mega city with lots of adventure,the blackmail package was a bit hmmm... cos of the wash wash outcome,Whispers of Eniola brother impending release flying around and lots more,Try to make it an adventure with humor
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
fijiano202: guy dont quit ooo,we just want you to become better,Callmefemi may be someday ranked along side Chinua Acheibe,Wole Soyinka.Honestly i was expecting the witness against you to be Nonso not eniola and i was expecting more area adventure with u advertising the best joint and bar and parties,like hyping Ikotun to make it feel like a Mega city with lots of adventure,the blackmail package was a bit hmmm... cos of the wash wash outcome,Whispers of Eniola brother impending release flying around and lots more,Try to make it an adventure with humor

Well I guess I'll have to sit nd map out a storyline for this story...

No more freestyling.....grin
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by GogetterMD(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
No update today
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by yehmy(m): 6:38am On Jan 10, 2014
Ephhay when u read dis just ff bak or contact me tru my signature
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Iolite(f): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
Callmefemi come and finish what u started o. Am enjoying every bit of ur freestyle grin story.
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Revolva(m): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
irewolepeter:
Do you know ikotun@ all, btw where do you stay?

Ikotun
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by MightyFortress: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Grace Ifeoma Adichie Dies! Chimamanda’s Mother Is Dead / Slay Queen / Anyigba Thief - A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.