Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Breastfeeding Babies In A Public Cab Normal? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Breastfeeding Babies In A Public Cab Normal? (1729 Views)

Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years / Pregnant Woman Delivers 11 Babies In One Night / Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breastfeeding Babies In A Public Cab Normal? by dmahn(m): 7:24am On Dec 23, 2013
slap1: I believe morality is about what is right or wrong. It is right for a mother to breastfeed her baby in a taxi. I've even seen it in church, although the woman had to go to the back of the pew (but she was still in church). It is not offensive or immoral, it is even despicable to deny the baby food and allow him/her to cry.
...Why did d woman had to go to back of the pew if its normal,it should be done in d midst of people now...Foods other dan breastmilk dey now my guy,and not all tym a babe is crying signifies they are hungry,it may be due to inconveniece and mums back...Remember our bodys are God temple.....Islamically and Christainically speaking its wrong..End tym Tinz sha...Im nt suprised @ all
Re: Breastfeeding Babies In A Public Cab Normal? by oselenkejoor: 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2013
I really y you all are taking the modafuking pervert serious...@op do not attempt rape ok? Stick to your usual behnd-closed-doors self-servicing! grin
Re: Breastfeeding Babies In A Public Cab Normal? by zainyrazzy(f): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2013
dmahn: ...Why did d woman had to go to back of the pew if its normal,it should be done in d midst of people now...Foods other dan breastmilk dey now my guy,and not all tym a babe is crying signifies they are hungry,it may be due to inconveniece and mums back...Remember our bodys are God temple.....Islamically and Christainically speaking its wrong..End tym Tinz sha...Im nt suprised @ all
what if the baby is exclusively breastfeed, its not all babies dat eats other food next time cover ur face if its irritating u no b by force. Islamically breastfeeding ur baby is a way of showing luv to ur baby.
Re: Breastfeeding Babies In A Public Cab Normal? by pedestal82(m): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Don't knw about other guys, but for me.
Seeing a ladys breast and that of a breastfeading mum, evokes diffrent reactions
That of a breastfeeding mum feeding her baby, i see as normal thing, and not moved.
@op, g☺ find work joor!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can You Describe This Guy?(photo) / Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? / Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.