Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC (6003 Views)

The Boyfriend Commandments / Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Andyblaze: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
angry

Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by rioemmanuel(m): 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
all oof dem are silly

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Phranciz(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
As long as they are both doing it together, who cares.
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
It doesn't look silly to me. It just defines "love". The lady could have broken up with him but she stayed on the condition that he'd do that "silly" thing grin . Judging from her smile, she still loves her man.

My opinion though.

17 Likes

Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Nwanneamakah: 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
The poster undecided undecided angry

10 Likes

Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
the girl
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by 1stola: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
ok
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
The two both of them are sicilly.
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Andyblaze: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nwanneamakah: The poster undecided undecided angry
undecided undecided
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
Andyblaze my man, why you go cheat naa?

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Andyblaze: 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Andyblaze my man, why you go cheat naa?

I'm tayad of too much saliva in my mouth angry
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by swaystunna(m): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nna odikwa risky ! cry
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Nwanneamakah: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
Andyblaze: undecided undecided
angry
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Hardheolar(m): 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
pp tinz
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
awww so cutee.

dis tells me to stay of gals dat get ideas from shows like sponge bob squarepants

4 Likes

Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin The guy na confirm olodo
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by taiocol: 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
its fun wen both of em cheat. It makes healthy relationship
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Eobiabo(m): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
The both of them
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by 2sizzlin(m): 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
Me??
She chop pussy cat?

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by 190theclown: 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
undecided

Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by alaafyn(m): 12:18am On Dec 23, 2013
bored? need short series to read online? follow dis link www.alaafyn..com for a story of survival and lives of three Lagos boys

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Brimmie(m): 1:18am On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by ignis: 1:22am On Dec 23, 2013
The guy is more silly....
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by QueenRAW(f): 1:30am On Dec 23, 2013
I think its a nice gesture.They are obviously kids, I couldn't imagine adults doing such a thing.
Its sweet.
They both look silly though, and it has nothing to do wih the sign.
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 23, 2013
D gurl is silly,once every1 sees ha wif d guy and d banner hez carrying d first tin dat wud come 2 deir mind is "is dat d gurl he cheated on??if yes,y won't he cheat??"
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by timwezzb(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2013
U dat Post it.......cool cool cool
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by ebukaOtika(m): 8:08am On Dec 23, 2013
Yomieluv: The two both of them are sicilly.

Guy abeg you fit remember you Jamb Reg Number make i help you Check am ,,.,,. I don get MB now,,.,,,,.... but wetin be THE TWO BOTH OF THEM ,,.?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Andrew3(m): 8:10am On Dec 23, 2013
The guy is serving his punishment, nothing silly here.
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by modextus(m): 8:28am On Dec 23, 2013
Most of you commenting in here haven't stopped to think...what he actually cheated with... Maybe twas a game they played or something
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2013
ebuka Otika:

Guy abeg you fit remember you Jamb Reg Number make i help you Check am ,,.,,. I don get MB now,,.,,,,.... but wetin be THE TWO BOTH OF THEM ,,.?
lol,was just trying to be funny ni.
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by vickitor: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2013
ebuka Otika:

Hahahahahahah, bros, you funny die!
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2013
Eya! down goes another brother. The boy love the geh die. The Geh?..............I nor know o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys / Ashawo Vs Girlfrnd / The Bible Doesn't Like Women, See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.