Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? (3324 Views)

Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me / Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me / I Had A Strange Dream!!! Please Read. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by frank317: 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
Joshthefirst: I believe you know the interpretation frank.

ha ha, yes, see y interpretation below... oops, above
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by Joshthefirst(m): 12:22am On Dec 24, 2013
frank3.16:

now this makes sense but then i found out that i was or am wasting my time. yes, a lot of things does not make sense and Christianity has not helped me in any way to make sense of them instead, it makes things worst.

calling me? well, he should have allowed things to go this far, he should do more than calling me softly and indirectly, i really cant hear him loud enough.

i have tried to see things from a different perspective recently but honestly it only gets worst.

he wont force me? lol, i believe if he could, he would, trust me.

there was a reason i have to throw this dream out to the public. the anger i felt in the dream was immerse and real. when i was walking out of the church, i could feel the eyes of the congregation following me out. i was cursing and walking away. i was plain angry.

the direction of this dream was different. the watch in the dream was expensive, i was angry.

but wait... couldnt the church be just a representation of my unhappy state before i went to bed? the night was hot and uncomfortable. i slept wit a worried feeling that i didnt acheive much this year with Christmas by the corner. trust me i went to bed unhappy.

lets say i feel comfortable with me seeing the dream as me 'walking away from all the troubles in my life', thank go i left with my expensive wristwatch, which means i still had something to hold unto. yes, the church environment represented my problems, the pastor and the dude who pinched me were bent on pulling me back. this got me angry but it gave me the strength to angrily pull away and walk away. I AM FREE

thanks everyone. i feel better now
look critically at your post frank. Don't let anger becloud your judgements.

You speak of God as a real person, reaching out for you. Don't let that dream be fulfilled frank. Don't walk away from God.

Ask yourself why you're angry at a being you don't believe exists?

Think frank. Look at your past and project your future.

Some adverse circumstances may have happened in the past mehn, but God restores, God heals, Jesus saves. He loves you and died for you. Take it personal as he reaches personally to you. Do not let this dream stand against you frank. Stand for God. Stand for life. Stand for purpose in Christ. And stand in the peace and love and compassion that Christ gives us.

God bless you frank.
I'll pray for you.

Merry Christmas.

I wish above all things that you'll find Christ and celebrate him. Find peace and salvation from sin.
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by LarrySun(m): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2013
frank3.16:

no, 'cyber lover' the edited version that is ready for publishing. u are off and on these days
Oh! Congratulations on the publication buddy. If there's any consolation in it, I'll be on for a long time wink I'm here for you anytime.

Bless you, sir.
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2013
Joshthefirst: look critically at your post frank. Don't let anger becloud your judgements.

You speak of God as a real person, reaching out for you. Don't let that dream be fulfilled frank. Don't walk away from God.

Some adverse circumstances may have happened in the past mehn, but God restores, God heals, Jesus saves. He loves you and died for you. Take it personal as he reaches personally to you. Do not let this dream stand against you frank. Stand for God. Stand for life. Stand for purpose in Christ. And stand in the peace and love and compassion that Christ gives us.

God bless you frank.
I'll pray for you.

Merry Christmas.

I wish above all things that you'll find Christ and celebrate him. Find peace and salvation from sin.

hehehehe
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by Joshthefirst(m): 9:10am On Dec 24, 2013
aManFromMars:

hehehehe

Its christmas eve.

Merry christmas MFM.

I'll be sure to send you an intergalactic compressed protable blackhole to deal with all your...ermmm... Whatever you want to deal with. Have a wonderful celebration.
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 24, 2013
Just roast one goat on my behalf. cool
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by Joshthefirst(m): 9:24am On Dec 24, 2013
aManFromMars: Just roast one goat on my behalf. cool
dem dey chop goat for mars?

Your martian digestive system fit digest goat meat?
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 24, 2013
Joshthefirst: dem dey chop goat for mars?

Your martian digestive system fit digest goat meat?
You never chop space goat before, na why grin

Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by frank317: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2013
Joshthefirst: look critically at your post frank. Don't let anger becloud your judgements.

God bless you frank.
I'll pray for you.

Merry Christmas.

thanks man for ur concern. but honestly i wasnt angry at a being that i think didnt exist. i was angry that i stopped trusting in me and was trusting in something external. come to think of it, no one has ever seen god. how he looks like, how he talks, how he operates it just in our mind. he is our mind, he is us. all i had to do was look within. all these while i was angry at God, i was angry at myself but i failed to realize it.

he is not calling me anything rather i am calling myself to me. i am asking myself to start taking responsibility for my actions. i was angry at the pastor and others for trying to decieve me and stop being in charge of myself.

trust me a kind God(that lives outside me) will never allow evil things to happen to me if he loves me the way u talk. nothing happens for anyother reason apart from learning. i stand for myself now. and this is my salvation.

have a lovely christmas

Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by Joshthefirst(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2013
aManFromMars:
You never chop space goat before, na why grin

Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by Joshthefirst(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2013
frank3.16:

thanks man for ur concern. but honestly i wasnt angry at a being that i think didnt exist. i was angry that i stopped trusting in me and was trusting in something external. come to think of it, no one has ever seen god. how he looks like, how he talks, how he operates it just in our mind. he is our mind, he is us. all i had to do was look within. all these while i was angry at God, i was angry at myself but i failed to realize it.

he is not calling me anything rather i am calling myself to me. i am asking myself to start taking responsibility for my actions. i was angry at the pastor and others for trying to decieve me and stop being in charge of myself.

trust me a kind God(that lives outside me) will never allow evil things to happen to me if he loves me the way u talk. nothing happens for anyother reason apart from learning. i stand for myself now. and this is my salvation.

have a lovely christmas
you're welcome. Merry christmas.
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by kokolet007(f): 8:17am On Jan 08, 2014
frank3.16:

have a lovely christmas
Looking @ this I can see u have a lot of question to ask GOd........My dear u are not alone in this though, have once ask myself all this questions, even some great men of old has asked such question!
If u can be humble enough to ask any of jehovah witnesses around you am sure your question will be answered or better stilll visit www.jw.org
Frank m not trying to convert u or change u because I solemly believe its God that calls out for his own sheep, if u are truly his he will surely encounter u, bt am urging u to please seek the truth about God, I knw u might have been confuse abt God and his quality bt I can assure u if u give time to study the bible wiv JW u wll never regret it. Pray about it
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by zyzxx(m): 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
frank317:
in my dream last night, i found m coming myself in a huge church (have not been to church for a long long long while) it was like i was angry even before coming to the church. ok, i was busy playing with my phone while the pastor was preaching and a member sitting at my back pinched me on my neck. i was so angry that i turned around and gave him a wicked stare and warned him never to try that again. soon the preaching pastor started to work around collecting peoples handset. he approached me to collect mine from me. ya'all know how funny dreams can get, the handset became an expensive wristwatch.
he asked me to give it to him and i refused, telling him i am expecting a message (message in a watch?). he insisted on collecting it and i told him to let me leave the church instead. there was a huge argument and everyone was staring. finally i stood up and walked out of the large auditorium. i was jut so angry.

pls what does all the dream interpreters in the house think about this strange dream?
frank congratulation, God loves u...
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by zyzxx(m): 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
LarrySun:
If you were once a strong believer, and along the way prior the dream your faith had ebbed, I can only assume the significance of the dream thus:

The church signifies the real world while the man who pinched you from behind is your guardian angel whose job is to bring you back on the right track whenever you backslide. The guardian angel can be anybody; your parents, your spouse, the beggar on the street, or those Sunday door-to-door evangelists who are always ready to talk to you about Jesus Christ and sell you copies of Watchtower. And seeing the glare you rewarded the member behind you is enough to determine how much you've been listening to those guardians.

The pastor who continued to seize members' phones might be GOD Himself, judging each man through the works of his hand (the works being the media files contained in people's phones grin ), you should know what is contained in your phone to make you decide not to relinquish it to the 'Man of God', I'm guessing it isn't Don Moen's MP3's or Mount Zion videos. In addition, the fact that the gadget turned into a timepiece could mean that you've wasted too much time on trifle pursuits (This brings to mind the parable of the talents). Or you've been spending less time with God.

Please do not believe the above interpretations. I don't believe them myself. Hell, I'm not a saint. Just my imagination working.
pls what do u mean by u are not a saint ?
U are an atheist ?
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by iebanehita(m): 1:59am On Feb 27, 2015

WOW!! The Skull Of Goliath Discovered By German Archeologist (see Photos) / Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 / Giving Up On God And Going Back To The World ( edited )

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49