Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender (38637 Views)

5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. / A Pretender Or A Real Born-again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Jayclinics(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2013
Most relationships today are running on an unbalance scale. Either one of the parties involved is emitting love more than the other.
Here are some tips for the guys to differentiate between a lady that truly loves them or if the lady is just after their money.
Sorry Ladies, because I am obeying the law that says, “ladies first,” that’s why i need to start like this, in my next post i will be writing on how to know when a guy truly loves you or he is after what is under your skirt.
-Negligence
A girl that doesn’t love you will always find a reason to excuse her mistakes. When it happens that you didnt call her, she will never call back. But a girl that loves you will always have you in her mind.

-Respect
Guys always loves to be respected. A guy that is just pretending to be in love will not only disrespect you but will go on to insult you, pointing her fingers on you while talking and if care is not taking she can even fight you, some will proceed to burst your skull open with a bottle.

- Expenses

A girl that always requests for unnecessary things often, like shawama, suya, although this is normal for all girls but when a girl starts requesting for such things like a do or die affair almost every time. When she requests for money and finally she gets angry, bolts off on you and stops reciprocating after you tell her that there is no such money in your bank account. Know that your girlfriend is trying to enjoy your pockets while it lasts. A worthy girlfriend will understand and encourage you in such a situation.

-Being around.

A worthy girlfriend will always seek your company, she will always find it hard to turn down your request for a date. She will always come around to atleast cook for you. But a pretending one will look an excuse to be away. When you are around her she will always be in a hurry to leave.

-Nagging
Most guys gets pissed of when the girlfriend nags, but this is a very good sign that she is into you just trying to get the “i am sorry” from your mouth these makes them feel special.

-Wickedness
A worthy girlfriend will never pour acid or gather up boys to beat up a fellow girl that comes around you. When this happens it dosen’t show that she is being territorial as in to protect your love for her. She is actually trying to protect the money inside your pocket, this applies to when she is after tour cash. What if she is that girl that you pestered her life into loving you and she just gives in, then thereafter she starts pretending to be wholesomely in love with you. I bet you she will never give a damn who goes around and comes around you.

-Making friends with your friends

A worthy girlfriend will find comfort around your friends, she will call your friends her friends and your enemies her enemies.

-Secrets and problems
A worthy girlfriend will always tell you about her personal live, her problems, and mostly gist you about other guys that flirts around her. She will not tell you all her secrets but 90% of them will be revealed to you. She will find peace telling you her secret problems knowing fully well that if you really care, you will give her advice and help her out if you can.

-Sacrifices
A worthy girlfriend will make sacrifices for you even when it means hurting herself.

If you think i missed out on anything use the comment box to insert it. Or you think i said something wrong, please use the comment box to quote me wrong for i am able and capable to argue with you.

SOURCE
http://www.naijanovaz.com/9-tips-differentiate-girlfriend-truly-loves-one-dosent.html

22 Likes

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by talkwitanny: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2013
well typed...tanks

1 Like

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by dejt4u(m): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by dejt4u(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2013
I gt 99problems bt a b*tch aint one

17 Likes

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2013
Waiting the see that of guys. So that i can compare and contrast.

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Jayclinics(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2013
Adaobi12: Waiting the see that of guys. So that i can compare and contrast.
Ada, dont panic, i bet you the one for guys will be more severe
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by UjSizzle(f): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2013
Negligence could be for a number of reasons and not necessarily the absence of thought.

4 Likes

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Sepp360(m): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2013
dejt4u: I gt 99problems bt a b*tch aint one
if yhu're having a girl's problem i'm so sorry for yhu son!... *jay z*

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by enigmagu1(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2013
martha: Hmmmm

martha is dat you on your d.p?
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2013
enigmagu1:

martha is dat you on your d.p?
no... my grandma

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Ruq: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2013
All you gotta do is act broke.

8 Likes

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by sylvar02(m): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2013
Ok na
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by enigmagu1(m): 10:53am On Dec 23, 2013
martha: no... my grandma

ok ....
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by ednut1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
piece of crap. a desperate woman who is aging will tick all d right boxes. shine ur eye

10 Likes

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Waspy(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
Where on this green earth is Mr Cork
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
I always knew my 4th gf didn't love me...lol'''
Thankgod I banged her on time by 2014, she wud know who has time for each other...lol

7 Likes

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Jayclinics(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
lygn19: I always knew my 4th gf didn't love me...lol'''
Thankgod I banged her on time by 2014, she wud know who has time for each other...lol
bad guy.......
lol

1 Like

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Jayclinics(m): 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
ednut1: piece of crap. a desperate woman who is aging will tick all d right boxes. shine ur eye
who on earth will go for an aged woman, not only that, a desperate one for that reason
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmm.... True Talk Bro
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Brimmie(m): 2:15am On Dec 24, 2013
You can never catch me! undecided
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by packman: 11:55am On Dec 24, 2013
[size=20pt]FUC.CKK LOVE

FUC.KK GIRL FRIENDS

PLEASE DON'T ASK ME WHATS THE PROBLEM

(I ENDED MY LONG PAINFUL SOARING RELATIONSHIP YESTERDAY)

IT WAS PAINFUL THOUGH BUT SOMEHOW HAPPY I AM A FREE MAN

AT LAST......

THE PAINFUL TRUTH IS THAT WE GUYS ARE ALWAYS FUNNY WE ALWAYS SEE IT COMING

BUT WE ARE ALWAYS ADAMANT AND WE REMAIN THERE TILL IT FINALLY CRASHES UPON ON US

MY EXPERIENCE FOR THIS ONE YEAR AND SIX MONTHS HAS BEEN HELL LOVING A GIRL WHO WAS

JUST PLAYING ALONG..... YEA I KNEW BUT IT WAS DIFFICULT TO LEAVE BUT I AM REALLY GLAD

AM OUT SLEPT LIKE A BABY THOUGH THERE IS NOTHING LIKE HEART BREAK THAT WORD DOESN'T

EXIST AND LOVE IS IN EXTINCT

COMPLEMENT OF THE SEASON PEOPLE TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS I WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU

AND ALL MY HATERS I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR QUOTING ME AND HATING THANK YOU FOR NAGGING

AND JUDGING ME

LOVE YOU ALL

COURTESY: PACKMAN[/size]

36 Likes

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by LMAyedun(m): 11:55am On Dec 24, 2013
Noted. Thanks.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by nekaa(f): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2013
But you would have to admit, loving some type of guys is like pouring water on stone, no matter how hard you try they just cant reciprocate.

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by slimfredo(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2013
ok grin av been hearing it since i was young but still i see no change....btw its hard to find a close to ideal girl so all u av got to do is make one ur ideal girl and spend for her as fire
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2013
men like bad gals(pretenders) no need to change cos of a guy who just wants to get a good bang
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by lifestyle1(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by 1stola: 11:58am On Dec 24, 2013
YES! YES!! YES!!!
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by koboko69: 11:59am On Dec 24, 2013
martha: Hmmmm

Sweet marth...plz give me chance
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
There is this girl that tells me everything about her I mean EVERYTHING but kinda boring... wat should I do I love her so much.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Krasid(m): 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
Some girls can pretend/fake all the good qualities until marriage.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
koboko69:

Sweet marth...plz give me chance
All this immature teenagers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot / 21-Year-Old Kenyan Student & Her 54-Year-Old American Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.