Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso (15775 Views)

Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain / I Will Name My Cabinet This Month, Buhari Tells Ghana's President / Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by WHIZBRO(m): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
I smell sincere 9gerian undecided , you just can't miss the ratty odour
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
berem: that will be too bad if the so called technocrats are left out in ministerial duties and people who are PDP members are made ministers. This is why things can never go right in this country. angry

But this is precisely what has been happening at the centre since the PDP adopted that position.
Sincere 9gerian is, of course, being his usual insincere self. grin

Come to think, isn't it rumoured that even Alhaji Tukur is about to be foist on some unfortunate Nigerian community as an ambassador?
I know some of our foreign representatives are essentially political appointees - Obanikoro (Ghana), Madueke (Canada?), Ojukwu (Spain) - but sending an garrulous octogenarian abroad, in the interest of party harmony, is taking things too far; agreed?
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by koboko69: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hehehehehehe. I laugh in spanish. Where are those pdp e-goats that were asserting so much power and preferential treatment to a minister....during the arrogant okonjo and house of rep clash! I hope your eyes have started widening the more? This is a typical example of what can happen to the mother of our economy tmr.....

Im so much loving this....if u cant be loyal to my new party....simply resign 'and i add my own'....or be sacked!!! HOT AIR............
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by IYANGBALI: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
eGuerrilla: So what happens to commissioners who are unaffiliated to either party?
ask google
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by john6006: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
Oder from my OGA AT THE TOP
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by IYANGBALI: 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
nwajoshua: Some thing strange is gonno happen in dis country, now I believe Pro Wole soinka... But my question is dis..Now dat APC has gotten a good strategy so to say,of wooing and forcing pple to join them, Gunmen and bombing insurgence has drasstically reduced in own daily news. Is anybody seeing wot am saw? Anyway I dey 0bserve sha
yes you are right,i sawed it too grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by chuks8660(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
Greetings to My Fellow Nairalanders and guests as well.

This is our Third week of operation at [url=http://]elibraryng[/url] and we want to thank God that we have recorded quite number of success.

We also Successfully Launched our website here on 14/10/2013 of which many people reading this can bear us witness because we gave out many free educative and inspiring ebooks and we have received countless numbers of emails from our customers thanking us for how our books have kinda changed their life positively,and they are continually patronizing us,wow we were amazed by our sales.I have encouraged them to begin to write reviews of Our ebooks they read on our review section and how it changed their lives of which they promised to do.Many of them after reading them now became motivated,Inspired,and many improved,of which I won't display their names and emails for security reasons.

Please take out time to compare our ebooks with Jumia or Konga if they even have them and compare their prices,and we deliver instantly as soon as payment is received because we already have the ebooks with us

We are giving out free ebooks again of your choice on any Category or Kind.Buy or order three ebooks from us and get one free,Our system records each time you've bought any ebook.So any Time You buy [url=http://]Ebook[/url] from us three times,You get One free,or If you buy 3 books at once,You get One free,Our ebooks are so cheap,to prove to you that we aren't running this Just for the money but for everybody's good.

We will also be doing the best customer of the Month,and It is based on Our customer who spent the most on purchasing our ebooks.Alot of prices awaits him or her and it will officially start by January till the end of every Month.

So what are You doing now with Your time,are you Making good use of it?,or are you busy spending Your time on Trivialities.No matter who You are or Your profession,there is always a book for you to read.

Are you a politician,A Student,Pastor,lecturer,Entrepreneur,Trader,Doctor,Pharmacist,Engineer,Artist,Programmer,Novelist,Webmaster,Job seeker,e.t.c,there is a book for You to read and we have best selling ebooks from professional authors on all of them.Why not Grab one now and read.You may find solution to that problem by reading that book.

You can learn how to order our ebooks by Clicking this LINK

You can also pay through ATM Transfer,or Internet Money transfer with Your phone.You don't need to provide your teller number if you followed that procedure,just provide other important details of the transfer,We deliver the ebook to Your mail instantly as payment is confirmed.

Looking Forward to See you,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year In Advance
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by IYANGBALI: 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

How is this you comment related to the governor asking for total loyalty from members of his cabinet?
you dey mind that one?
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
IYA NGBALI: ask google

This is one instance when it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt, no?
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by adebanjok(m): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
A very big bang is about to explode , be it good or bad only God knows
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by taiwoliu(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
he is ryt to ask dem to resign cos he knws dey wld sabotage his plans due to the difference in political ideology of both parties. Moreover it is nt a threat bt a warning cos he might b planning to mk non-apc members in his cabinet go thru HELL....
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by donphilopus: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
"His Excellency" has spoken, so there's no going back!
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

How is this you comment related to the governor asking for total loyalty from members of his cabinet?
Did you see how many "must" are contained in the statement credited to Kwankwaso?

2 Likes

Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
eGuerrilla:

But this is precisely what has been happening at the centre since the PDP adopted that position.
Sincere 9gerian is, of course, being his usual insincere self. grin

Come to think, isn't it rumoured that even Alhaji Tukur is about to be foist on some unfortunate Nigerian community as an ambassador?
I know some of our foreign representatives are essentially political appointees - Obanikoro (Ghana), Madueke (Canada?), Ojukwu (Spain) - but sending an garrulous octogenarian abroad, in the interest of party harmony, is taking things too far; agreed?
yes I agree with you sir! But he is far better of as an Ambassador probably in Somalia than be a PDP chairman. He has done more harm than good to the party. His incessant rants and threats is unbecoming of a party chairman and his tongue needs to be cut off.
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Did you see how many "must" are contained in the statement credited to Kwankwaso?

What has his remark got to do with other parts of the country are populated by lesser humans that you labouriously dragged into your comment....

Do you type some of these comments by default outside context..the way you always labour hard to fit in Tinubu into all your comments? undecided
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by nduchucks: 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
eGuerrilla: So what happens to commissioners who are unaffiliated to either party?

Sir, there are no unaffiliated commisioners in Kano state.
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Sir, there are no unaffiliated commisioners in Kano state.

Thanks for setting me straight on this one.
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by joaquin64(m): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
So this is what it has come to? More to come, and worse...
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by hipinnacle: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
you can either have a platform like a party structure to contribute your quota to the development of Nigeria or be independent and will only be in the critisicism department. like www.facebook.com/APCTeamNigeria group to stir the ship of development in Nigeria. it is not about the structure in party alone, the people too matter. make a pact today. it is a platform to gather progressive youth to voice out and choose their own leaders come 2015
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
eGuerrilla:

This is one instance when it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt, no?

K.O.
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
mayorall:

I saw what you are sawing. Try to work a little bit harder on your English speaking skill before you accuse APC of being Boko-haram's back bone. Thanks me later.
. Ewu! You thing u wot competing wit me in English speaking
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by nerodenero: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
PDP's loss,APC's gains.If all the predictions made by pastors didnt come true as regard this year,atleast that PDP will break is gradually coming to pass.Unfortunately,desperate APC is not any better than dying PDP.
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by DerideGull(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
I am of the view that when an elected office holder decamps from one party to another, the position occupied by the decamped fellow is declared vacant so that special election can be staged to give other parties the opportunity to contest for the position.

Nigerians as usual have the tendency to rubbish the system of government called democracy. Sometimes I wonder if there is anything on earth Nigerians could be prided to be good at it.
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Katier00(f): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
mayorall:

I saw what you are sawing. Try to work a little bit harder on your English speaking skill before you accuse APC of being Boko-haram's back bone. Thanks me later.
I will not thanks you later

1 Like

Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by ceejayluv(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
taiwoliu: he is ryt to ask dem to resign cos he knws dey wld sabotage his plans due to the difference in political ideology of both parties. Moreover it is nt a threat bt a warning cos he might b planning to mk non-apc members in his cabinet go thru HELL....
What "ideologies", if I may ask? APC has failed the ideological test by courting OBJ. That's so surreal, I thought I was dreaming.
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Muttex(m): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
Naija politics is getting sweeter now...Ride on my able Governor....
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by vislabraye(m): 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
nwajoshua: Some thing strange is gonno happen in dis country, now I believe Pro Wole soinka... But my question is dis..Now dat APC has gotten a good strategy so to say,of wooing and forcing pple to join them, Gunmen and bombing insurgence has drasstically reduced in own daily news. Is anybody seeing wot am saw? Anyway I dey 0bserve sha

It appears so!!
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by anonimi: 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

What has his remark got to do with other parts of the country are populated by lesser humans that you labouriously dragged into your comment....

Do you type some of these comments by default outside context..the way you always labour hard to fit in Tinubu into all your comments? undecided

You may have missed this part hence I am re-posting for your convenience and others:

Kwankwaso added that before five of the PDP governors joined APC they made it clear to the president that if he did not settle the crisis in the party then he should start preparing to leave Aso Rock.

Kwankwaso said people should ignore Jega. “In 2015 there must election in Adamawa Borno and Yobe states, national and house of assembly members from PDP that defected to APC must retain their seats as PDP is even more guilty in this case” he said.

2 Likes

Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
The fact that he is forcing loyalty says a lot . . .2015 go sweet walahi . . . . grin

2 Likes

Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
anonimi:

You may have missed this part hence I am re-posting for your convenience and others:

anonimi....I can't understand your post as related to my comment that you quoted.

Should I henceforth assumed that anonimi = Sincere9nigerian? undecided undecided
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
berem: yes I agree with you sir! But he is far better of as an Ambassador probably in Somalia than be a PDP chairman. He has done more harm than good to the party. His incessant rants and threats is unbecoming of a party chairman and his tongue needs to be cut off.

Madam Berem, this your indignation get as e be wink
You expect me to believe you have not been secretly openly celebrating Tukur's poor fortunes of late?
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by seguno2: 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

anonimi....I can't understand your post as related to my comment that you quoted.

Should I henceforth assumed that anonimi = Sincere9nigerian? undecided undecided

If you cannot understand too bad.
You assume at your own risk & peril.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Lands In Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) / Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo / Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.