Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions (125614 Views)

Let's Have Fun..funny English Words / Let's Have Fun / Let's Have Some Fun, "Do U Know?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by linearity: 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
What was the rational in the forced coercion of the proclamation of faith to Mohammed and Islam, when one want to leave comments on Islam related topics?

This truly serve no purpose, as coercion does not equal to a believer, there should be no religious test before comments should be allowed.

Then, when you proceed with imposing the religious test and allegiance, why the bias against Christianity and Christian related comments? The same proclamation of faith and allege towards Jesus should be enforced on Christian related topics.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by happyfamily: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2021
#free fire
#garenafreefire
#freefirenigeria
#day2challange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWMuTnzkYPw
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Cheatnotagain: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
Please I need help with my phone, I downloaded Dream league soccer for a while now and it's been working very well untill recently when the game hangs from time to time...
What could be the issue?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by SILENTandSMART2: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
I'm a bot sha, life isn't balance at all.... cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by danigbo(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2022
I have been on nairaland for over 5 years. I have filled all the necessary forms. But I don't see myself in the the list of menmbers viewing a topic. Am I still a GUEST @nairaland ?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by danigbo(m): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2022
I have been in nairaland for more than 5 years. I have filled all forms including my email, but am still regarded as a GUEST in nairaland. I want to see my name in the list of members viewing a topic .I want to be a full NAIRALANDER. What do I do ?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by danigbo(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
danigbo:
I have been in nairaland for more than 5 years. I have filled all forms including my email, but am still regarded as a GUEST in nairaland. I want to see my name in the list of members viewing a topic .I want to be a full NAIRALANDER. What do I do ?

Nothing has changed......!!!!!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Grod(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Please I have not been able to create a new topic today and they keep canceling my topics
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by pkasso(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2023
Akwesenana, na here i come rest oh. Like Lucifer wey dem chase comot for Heaven grin. E no go better for that antispam not, walahi. Which kain birthday gift be this?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Lady97: 7:40am On Jun 26, 2023
I want to create a circle of friends…What am I saying more than friends but family…Family that have each other’s back, a family that show genuine love, affection, care, support. I know most of us crave for such. Most of us have been hurt by people will love and care about. Some of us are looking for closure…we need someone to talk to… A circle of like minds.
Trust me Guys, I have a strong feeling that we can achieve this.
If you are judgmental please you aren’t needed
If you aren’t a born again Christian please don’t come close

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

So if you are interested you can reach me on WhatsApp via 07047991156 / 07065616074

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yes Or No / ╚►Who's Neҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳt?◄╝ / Drop A Seven Lettered Word And We'll Make Three New Words From It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.