Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions (125624 Views)

Let's Have Fun..funny English Words / Let's Have Fun / Let's Have Some Fun, "Do U Know?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Beey(f): 3:18am On Apr 25, 2020
Jbluv55:

cool cool cool
Finally, my able MOD decided to do the needful grin. Good Step in the right direction. Its gonna be a truly New Year. smiley

One Love, Scopes. You are the true definition of a MOD and may God(if you believe He exists) continue to add to your wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Amen.
I see where y’all came to hide.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Beey(f): 3:19am On Apr 25, 2020
Obinoscopy:
Do you have any issue with the moderator or other member(s), or with a post, thread or spambot in this section? Let's have your complaints here. They will be attended to.

Remember to always supply the link(s) to the post(s) or thread(s) you are reporting.

Let’s also have your suggestions and enquiries here too, we will try to respond to them as soon as possible. Frontpage worthy threads should be recommended here as well.

Please lets stay on topic. All regular chats and discussions should be done on the Chat Thread or on any other specific thread of interest in the Forum Games Section. This thread is purely for complaints and suggestions, anyother thing will be considered off-topic.

Please note that the 'report' button still works, use it as well to report a specific post.

Let's keep this place sane and free of scammers & spammers so that it will remain what it is, a fun loving place cheesy!

Thanks
Eeeeeeh so you are an admin?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Obinoscopy(m): 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Beey:
I have a quesheni
You really have a quesheni? smiley

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Obinoscopy(m): 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Beey:
Eeeeeeh so you are an admin?
Yes O. Though not as active as I used to be. But I will try and be more present.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Beey(f): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
Obinoscopy:
Yes O. Though not as active as I used to be. But I will try and be more present.
I see nice development.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by ABCthings: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2020
Obinoscopy:

NL just banned me from Likers Paradise sad
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Galactico4ever(m): 8:30am On Jun 01, 2020
ABCthings:
Obinoscopy why was I banned? this is injustice and I won't stand for it
Speak up ,I am with you.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by ABCthings: 10:00am On Jun 01, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Speak up ,I am with you.
thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Obinoscopy(m): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
ABCthings:

NL just banned me from Likers Paradise sad
You sure? I just checked and there is no record of such. Try posting there again.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by ABCthings: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Obinoscopy:
You sure? I just checked and there is no record of such. Try posting there again.
Sorry not this account. But 'ABCthingx'
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by ABCthingx: 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Obinoscopy:
Please there is a certain guy spamming my Martin game thread. Can you please delete his post and probably give him a life ban.
His name is Carljohnson100.

Thanks in advance. smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by StubbornGENIUS: 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
ABCthingx:
Please there is a certain guy spamming my Martin game thread. Can you please delete his post and probably give him a life ban.
His name is Carljohnson100.

Thanks in advance. smiley
Am pretty sure the guy has disappeared.kwontinuu

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by ABCthingx: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Am pretty sure the guy has disappeared.kwontinuu
Yeah, I just saw it.
Our able Mod. thank you! smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by ABCthingx: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nawa o. See audacity.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Bartork(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2020
Mod

Please help me remove/close the second thread with the name 3 letter word play.

The one with just 4 posts

Thanks
Obinoscopy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Bartork(m): 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Thanks boss

Your too much

Obinoscopy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Obinoscopy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bartork:
Thanks boss

Your too much

Obinoscopy
wink

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by ahahnow: 1:03am On Jul 05, 2020
Ivyhairline 
Fcmb 

Whoever owns that account scammed me. Ladies beware. I am still waiting for my wig since March
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by InYourHead: 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
Obinoscopy:
wink
Bro, make me the moderator.

Ain't much to moderate but I promise to do my best. Hunger wants to kill me cos our work was suspended since the pandemic began.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Dreyton36: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2021
I need a good explanation why a mod will ban me from the TRAVEL session till 2023 just because i said i can process a UAE Visa at a cheaper rate when I've never been reported here for scam or any related thing at all

It's not as if I post such on every comment , I saw a topic which I felt I could help out

Whereas NL ROMANCE pages are filled up with explicit pictures and vids

I need a good reason for the ban then I'm good

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by halogate: 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
.. anybody here on chess.com??
I don tire to play oyibo..
drop ur username lemme add u up
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by jbreezy: 12:02pm On May 07, 2021
halogate:
.. anybody here on chess.com??

I don tire to play oyibo..

drop ur username lemme add u up
SireBruno
Yours?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by halogate: 5:02pm On May 12, 2021
[quote author=jbreezy post=101462015]SireBruno
Yours?[/quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yes Or No / ╚►Who's Neҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳt?◄╝ / Drop A Seven Lettered Word And We'll Make Three New Words From It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.