Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi (33045 Views)

I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by Chartey(m): 6:32am On Dec 29, 2013
Mhyke:
no im nt,im an oau student, a fresher.
Ok, u impress me more now.
Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by gagzee(m): 8:05am On Dec 29, 2013
FrancisTony: december25th is kinda scriptural. Let us stop yarning pagan's rubbish https://www.nairaland.com/1571378/december25th-bible
wetin we dey tlk wetin u dey bring link 4?...absolutely no correlation
Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by joiam: 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
zicky: Mind u kumuyi was only speaking to members of his church, he was not speaking to Christians in Nigeria, so if you are not a member of his church I don't see the reason why dis should b your problem. Every church has der doctrine, so stick to what you believe.
The man stands for what he believe, what do you stand for?

Dear friend, Pastor Kumuyi is not an ordinary man of God and so whatever he says goes a long way in shaping the thinking of people. He was speaking during a general retreat where many people who are non-members attended. So he was not speakint to his members only. Furthermore, dont forget that the church of God is one because the the Body is one. If the body is one and we have so much division in the body, it is a sign of spiritual pride in the body of Christ! Churches may have their peculiar practices, but such should not be forced on members because they have the right to choose. A leader who forces members of his church to do a thing is a slave driver and a cult leader. As for doctrines, we have only one set of doctrines in the Bible. All these talk about my church, my church will come to nought when God decides to humble such leaders.
Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by joiam: 11:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
koboko69:
I have noticed people just comment based on other peoples comment. The message is sum le...we out to celeberate the birth of jesus everyday amd not just xmas day. What exactly do u do on exmas day. Eat, drink and get drunk, go to elegushi, dance to satanic music...alot of people kill rob for this cursed day 25th of dec. Is this ow to celeberate the so called xmas.

People also eat, drink, get drunk, dance to satanic music also on Sundays, during Easter period, on Mondays, Saturdays, etc. So the excuse that people commit sins on Xmas day is both hollow and shallow. it is an attempt to justify illogic.
Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by Mhyke: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chartey:
Ok, u impress me more now.
funny
Re: We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi by agent9(m): 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
ME i don run comot for here jare..... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) / Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.