Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,158 members, 7,856,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

What Are The Qualities Of A Wife Material? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Qualities Of A Wife Material? (1147 Views)

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner / Ladies:: Drop The Qualities You Want From A Man!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Qualities Of A Wife Material? by CollinsColz(m): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
For a girl to be a wife material, she must be very respectful and she must also know how to cook good food...

Add urs...
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Wife Material? by fnep2smooth(m): 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
I don't need a girl that can cook... cos I no she will learn it... all I need in any girl is for her to be HUMBLE... to me and to my love ones... need someone who can give me rest of mind... most girls lack all this...cos you can't learn it quickly cos its some thing you need to know as a child...(home training) well still searching
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Wife Material? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
Humility...
- How she reacts to less than ideal situations...
- Whether or not she speaks to you with respect.
- How she treats or speaks to other people.
- During a disagreement, Can she bring herself a little lower for the sake of peace?

Though it sounds simple, humility is one thing you may not easily find with the women of this current generation.
Everything else can be worked around.
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Wife Material? by titsqueez(m): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
A good head game for starters. The rest can come later
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Wife Material? by tpia5: 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
The type of character she dates, speaks volumes about her.
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Wife Material? by MrCork: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2013
...light skin, heavy duty nyansh plus extra thigh and no pimples! angry
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Wife Material? by Popowaa: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
You are not even handsomeangry

1 Like

Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Wife Material? by Pretyangel25(f): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
see ur face like heavy duty nyansh, mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Wife Material? by Pretyangel25(f): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
see your face like heavy duty nyansh. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Wife Material? by MrCork: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2013
...^^^^^ typical village girls...isn't nyansh meant to be steered at and for pressing?...I giv up undecided
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Wife Material? by Snoggy(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2013
tpia@:
The type of character she dates, speaks volumes about her.
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Wife Material? by Popowaa: 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pretyangel25: see your face like heavy duty nyansh. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
kaigringringrin
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Wife Material? by tammyboy1(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
3yards of American wax,strng,durable,beautiful and can last lng,dahs all
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Wife Material? by MrCork: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
Popowaa: kaigringringrin

angry
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Wife Material? by Popowaa: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

angry
gringrin
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Wife Material? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
She must be this, she must be that
That's all I see everywhere
Some guyz r Oliver twist sha
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Wife Material? by Pretyangel25(f): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
Popowaa: kaigringringrin
grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Wife Material? by Karleb(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
undecided what's going on here?.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Love Dating Married Man? / Am Confused And Lost As A Snowflake In Sea,i Need Thoughts And Pieces Of Advice. / 24 Elders Words Of Wisdom For LADIES In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.