Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner (3065 Views)

Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex / Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? / Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by MhizVee(f): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
He is understandn,loving and
caring
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
Just tired of fallin in love
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by thiefnubu(m): 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ok

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND

She now barbs lowcut, thereby removing the need for me to always part with hairdo money grin

She never says no to sex.... Anywhere, anytime, anyhow,... Though her hyper sex-drive is now beginning to scare me sha embarassed

She can cook Jolof Rice excellently

She now farts much more than me.... We so bombard each other with farts... We fart so much that at a point, we will have to open the room's windows and take a long stroll, before we come back and continue the farting from where we stopped grin

She doesn't say she loves me.... This is the best thing I like about her.... We like each other much, but we keep the 'I love you' bullshiit out of it... This makes me feel more at ease with her, than I have ever been with any other girl. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by remsonik(f): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
Caring,sweet and loving. Hardworking,goal driven and romantic
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by MhizVee(f): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
Cutehector4u:
y nw
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by MhizVee(f): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
Machinex are u in skul
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by MhizVee(f): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok
which1 be ök
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by MachineX(m): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
MhizVee:
Machinex
Ma'a, uhm... uhm..., whats up?

(busted)
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by MhizVee(f): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
MachineX:
Ma'a, uhm... uhm..., whats up?

(busted)
am cul u,y u cúm dy stammer
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by alberto2k(m): 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
She's understanding, beautiful, Romantic, wierd, kind-hearted,gentle but lively, and she's just Outstanding

MzNelly angry
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
MhizVee:
y nw
cuz none has worked. Nd pls dnt tel me I wil find sum1 out dr dah wil luv me for who I am cuz am tired of hearin dat crap. Just say eya, shit happens.
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
alberto2k:
She's understanding, beautiful, Romantic, wierd, kind-hearted,gentle but lively, and she's just Outstanding

MzN.elly angry

The topic is: WHAT YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOUR PARTNER

Better don't find my trouble this beautiful night. angry
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by alberto2k(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
MzNelly:

The topic is: WHAT YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOUR PARTNER

Better don't find my trouble this beautiful night. angry

sad sad

Issokay baby, I've heard u sad
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by nickusoro(m): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
You mean my ex, right?

Well, she was self dependent wink

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by Tattooboy: 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Cutehector4u:
fallin in love wit money beta pass fallin in love wit opposite sex. Dont ever get tired of fallin in love wit former bro
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
alberto2k:

sad sad

Issokay baby, I've heard u sad

Lol, I'm not your baby. undecided tongue
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tattooboy:
fallin in love wit money beta pass fallin in love wit opposite sex. Dont ever get tired of fallin in love wit former bro
so for ur mind now u think wat u just wrote made a litle sense?
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by alberto2k(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, I'm not your baby. undecided tongue

You are, You've always been and will forever be my................lipsrsealed

Baby booh cheesy
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by passionate88: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
MhizVee:
He is understandn,loving and
caring
for now o
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
alberto2k:

You are, You've always been and will forever be my................lipsrsealed

Baby booh cheesy

What did he drink?
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by alberto2k(m): 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
MzNelly:

What did he drink?

Love Portion cheesy
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
alberto2k:

Love Portion cheesy

undecided

Hm......
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by alberto2k(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
MzNelly:

undecided

Hm......

Baby booh wink
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by MachineX(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
MhizVee:
am cul u,y u cúm dy stammer
Nufin o! I'm no longer in school, coming back on sunday or monday tho! U should be around then grin
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
alberto2k:

Baby booh wink

Goodnight.
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by alberto2k(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
MzNelly:

Goodnight.

Goodnight baby

Dream about mie ok? wink
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
alberto2k:

Goodnight baby

Dream about mie ok? wink

undecided

Bye.
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by Maamin(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
The Qualities i Love Most In my business Partner is her competence and hard working nature. she clears all deficit account before they get bulky..also the high and admirable marketing strategy she establish with customers.

I hope am in the right thread? lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Maamin:
The Qualities i Love Most In my business Partner is her competence and hard working nature. she clears all deficit account before they get bulky..also the high and admirable marketing strategy she establish with customers.

I hope am in the right thread? lipsrsealed

Lol. You crack me up.

.....true talk tho. Aint all relationship a business interaction in some ways? Perhaps it should be undecided
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by elantraceey(f): 12:05am On Jan 24, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND

She now barbs lowcut, thereby removing the need for me to always part with hairdo money grin

She never says no to sex.... Anywhere, anytime, anyhow,... Though her hyper sex-drive is now beginning to scare me sha embarassed

She can cook Jolof Rice excellently

She now farts much more than me.... We so bombard each other with farts... We fart so much that at a point, we will have to open the room's windows and take a long stroll, before we come
back and continue the farting from where we stopped grin

She doesn't say she loves me.... This is the best thing I like about her.... We like each other much, but we keep the 'I love you' bullshiit out of it... This makes me feel more at ease with her, than I have ever been with any other girl. embarassed

lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by MhizVee(f): 3:26am On Jan 24, 2015
MachineX:
Nufin o! I'm no longer in school, coming back on sunday or monday tho! U should be around then grin
sure
Re: What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner by Maamin(m): 3:32am On Jan 24, 2015
MhizVee...dont you sleep? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romatic Questions To Ask Your Lover / Nigerian Girls! Why??? Una Need To Stop... / One Of My Drawings, Shey I Try Small???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.