Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. (1475 Views)

Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. by Joel3(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
not funny.

today i entered a commercial bus, and there was this babe i was siting close to, i meet her inside the bus, although i never bothered to look at her that much as that was not on my mind, we just kept quite inside the bus and not talking. after we have gone miles away then somebody from the back sit want to come down, so i had to come down so that the person at the back can come down. the minute i came down the girl started to look at me. i believe she was checking me out from up to down, but i never mind her as i just behaving like i don't know what is happening. then she started arranging herself doing her clothes well, balancing herself and all that. so when i got into the bus this time unfortunately we were not siting close anymore as one woman enter the middle of us. this time she was just looking at me from side. and cant take her eyes off me. i was using conner my eye to see all that. she begin to do some things that we make me talk to her. but i never did.

but when we reach the bus stop. so everybody came down. oboy if you see the kind yansh and waist when this babe carry eh? and thats the kind of girls i like to bang. omo i bite my finger for not toasting her inside that bus when i have all opportunity. my mistake bullshit, i never knew she has that kind of shape while sitting inside the bus. facially she is not that beautiful but endowed allover her body. i already lost the chance to get to her. i just lost her. yes i lost her. dang

lessons learnt here , never give a chance or ignore any girl you have not taking a clear look at. just toast any girl you see even if you don't mean it. after all nothing to lose. when you stat it and found you don't like her then don't proceed further. there is nothing to lose after. still thinking about her. i would have blow that pussy ruggedly .
Re: I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. by nikkyshyne(f): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
Kids! Smh

4 Likes

Re: I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. by Joel3(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
nikkyshyne: Kids! Smh
who be kids.. u be old woman abi?
Re: I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. by Danhumprey: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
grin
Re: I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. by prettyjo(f): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
mstchewww.for ur mind,i created a topic.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmm
Re: I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. by 6inches: 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
i am mr 6inches...i am a bornsinner... angry angry..back to the topic.why did u allow dat kind of thing pass you by.u dont knw wat uve done to my 6inches just by mentioning dat azz and melon alone angry angry...mehn OH FUCCCK IT grin grin
Re: I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. by mascot87(m): 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
I admit that I am jobless so u don't need to tell me,I have being observing someone on nairaland typing only Hmmm on every thread.Na wa o undecided
Re: I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. by Taiwo20(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
martha: Hmmm

Your 'hmm' is becoming too much.
@op
I tire 4 u sha, but its a free world but I own not your MB , phone or time
Re: I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
Taiwo20:

Your 'hmm' is becoming too much.
Leave me and my "Hmmm" alone
Re: I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. by Forzap: 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
Op go sitdon joor,must u toast her inside d bus?why didnt u ask her out wen u got to d bus stop undecided
Re: I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. by Taiwo20(m): 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
martha: Leave me and my "Hmmm" alone

I won't o...cos you are jeopardizing other people's chances.
I know you plan
FTC things abi
Re: I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. by Joel3(m): 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
@ Forza p,

which one be your own... na wa for u oh
Re: I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
Taiwo20:

I won't o...cos you are jeopardizing other people's chances.
I know you plan
FTC things abi
I pray
Re: I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. by mekuilis(m): 12:14am On Dec 24, 2013
Mtcheeew! Thank God you didn't toast her,just look at your composition of the English Language. My friend go back to your class right away and face schoolwork. Kiddo

1 Like

Re: I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. by ronalmagic10(m): 12:37am On Dec 24, 2013
@op. adonbilivit!! udonmeanit!!
Re: I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 24, 2013
Bro.Joel, you ar the one saying dis. wat do you want other brothers in d church to say
Re: I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. by Joe50(m): 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
@op, i can see u gat no confidence, cos if u got 1 u wud hv approach her @ d bus stop. sad angry
Re: I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. by physise(m): 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
nikkyshyne: Kids! Smh
gringrin
Re: I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. by Lovexme(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. by Kingblingz(m): 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
And who let this man out the psychiatric HomeWahala dey...
Re: I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. by Joel3(m): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2014
Lovexme: And who says 'toasting' can only be done in a bus?undecided

If you weren't so timid, you would have proceeded with the intention even after highlighting from the bus.
no bro, i don't toast babe on the street working on the street its my policy.
Re: I Lost This Chance To Have This Chick All Over Me, Danm. Yes I Lost Her.. by Afrok(m): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2014
mekuilis: Mtcheeew! Thank God you didn't toast her,just look at your composition of the English Language. My friend go back to your class right away and face schoolwork. Kiddo
grin falls from waterleaf tree, lands inside pot of soup cheesy, see wickedness...

(1) (Reply)

Wen A Girl Gives Up On You / Guys How Do U Cope With Boring And Quite Ladies / 5 Things Every Woman Should Do Before Going To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.