Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Help Am Dying - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Am Dying (2577 Views)

I Am Dying Of Depression, Pls Matured Advice Needed / Please Help Am Dying Inside / I Need Help! I Am Dying In Silence & Frustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Dying by greatgod2012(f): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
ireneidiva: Op you are obviously tired of talking about it. Let the matter go and leave it for God. Take good care of your kids. Forget se.x for now by doing plenty workouts. Be happy! Get a new hobby or distraction.

Easier said than done!

2 Likes

Re: Help Am Dying by ireneidiva(f): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
greatgod2012:

Easier said than done!
yep. It's weighing her down. She needs to relax a little. If she dies of hbp, pastor will re-marry 6mts later.
Re: Help Am Dying by udumosam23(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2013
Get him a book " I married you" by Walter trobisch. If he is a true man of God, he will change.

1 Like

Re: Help Am Dying by bugativeron: 9:18am On Dec 25, 2013
The bible says that he that fails to provide for family is wicked even more a none believer. Later in life if your children grew up being naughty by nature your husband will be wondering where he got it wrong. But getting people for the lord start with household. He opened the front door for others to come in but left the back door for his own children to go out. Your husband is exposing you to temptation you need to find away to pass the message to him.
Re: Help Am Dying by longthinx: 1:27am On Dec 28, 2013
Your hubby is ambitious not zealous for God. Real men of God knows they must not neglect home becos they want to suceed in ministry. Its like puting the cart b4 d horse. Ur feeling is not carnal but normal
Re: Help Am Dying by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 28, 2013
greatgod2012: 1. Sorry for what you're passing through, God will see you through, even though you yourself have some roles to play, for God to intervene.

2. The bitter truth: your husband is not a true man of God, but an ambitious man and a businessman, who believes that he has to put everything into his business for it to flourish, he believes you don't have right to complain, since you're enjoying the proceeds from the business, yes, his business, he's not passionate about lost souls, he's only passionate about the money and the fame his pastoral business is bringing to him.

Solution................
Gboin gboin la nrofa aditi, ie, to admonish a deaf man, it has to be loudly and consistent, so if i were you(God forbid), i will do one or more of the following.............

- i will get a disk of mount zion film titled "busy but guilty" and make sure i wait for him to come around at his usuall time of arriving and tell him that God has a message for him in that film, i will ensure he watches it by pleading very well on my knees, if pleading does not work, will force it.

In case that does not work,
- i will get a new sim, fake my voice and call him to seek for counselling concerning this particular problem, and talk as if i'm one of his clients, and get all his counselling recorded, only to be played back to him whenever he comes back home.
If that does not play too..........
- i will go to his office personally to seek for counselling, at least, when the secretary sees me, he/she will recognise me, i willpower just tell him/her not to tell him that i'm among the clients outside, so, when it's my turn, i will just come in like others and narrate what i'm passing through to him, if he doesn't want me to talk after sighting me, i will quietly tell him not to embarass himself in the presence of his staff and clients.
If that does not work too, then this drastic measure will surely do..........

Get yourself very good s ex toys and x-rated films, ensure your kids have gone to bed, and it's about time for him to return home, play the film, simultaneaously with self-servicing, let him knock for long before you go and open door for him, and when he ask you what kept you long, tell him direct that you were servicing yourself, since you have been denied by him, even while he's busy eating and receiving calls, continue with your self-service in his presence, even when you're both on the bed, continue, let him even hear about your moanings, if he dares complain, then, that is an opportunity for you to vomit all.

May God help you.

This got me laughing and reminded me of a prank I wanted to play on my husband on April fools day
I told my gal pal that I would make him very jealous and my plan was this
To order a SE.x toy his size or bigger and make sure to leave it a spot where he sees it then I run in from the bathroom in a negligee and pick it up and run back into the bathroom
Then I turn on the radio to one berra romantic. music
Na so so moans e go dey hia from the baff room ,I won't even be using the thing,I will just turn it make e dey buzz
I go dey shout eh
Go dey shout eh
And my assistant Igwe is buzzing like crazy
I go just dey shout like so

OMG !!!
Ohhhhhhhh!!!!
Mmmmmm!!!!!
Yessssss!!!!!
Mogbe o !!!
Big daddy o!!!
Anwuola m anwuo !!!
Nna I di egwu!!!
Chineke mee !!!
Uuuuuu,ooooooo eeeeeeee
Shhhhhhhhhhhh

The man will just stay in that bedroom and almost quench

I am yet to carry it out

maybe this poster should do that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? / Registry Marriage License And Church/white Wedding / Happy New Month Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.