Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote (2129 Views)

You've Got To Get This For Your Family For Xmas And Newyear! / Can Today's Women Have Successful Careers And Happy Families? / Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by dagr8(m): 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: 4th to comment, space booked and on sale grin
How mush? I wanna buy
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by StateOfMind: 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
*books space* cheesy

Brb.
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by dagr8(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
princesa: Satan was all alone with Eve, Unclad, at the forbidden tree and all he did was to convince her to eat a fruit? GAY.

Maybe its because unlike you, he doesn't think life revolves around sex alone...and he probably had the policy of 'business before pleasure' at his fingertip.

In a nutshell, he had better things to do. cool
I forgive your ignorance lipsrsealed

Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by ZeinabBadawi: 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
Well, my religious doctrine does not permit me to wish anybody a merry Christmas.
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by 4tunebest(f): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
Austeenx: Well, my religious doctrine does not permit me to wish anybody a merry Christmas.

Eeyah Sorry embarassed
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by AbuMikey(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2013

Download, for Your listening pleasure wink

Merry Christmas Y'all

Check just Below my Signature wink

Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by mysticgal(f): 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
mine is under my siggy,enjoy grin cheesy

Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by mysticgal(f): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
wait oh dygeasy called me a lipsrsealed ah you no try oh cheesy
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by LarrySun(m): 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Merry Christmans Y'all cheesy

Merry Christmas to you too. I've got no enemies too. cheesy
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by LarrySun(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
mysticgal: mine is under my siggy,enjoy grin cheesy
LOL! You sound like a baby.
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
will be back...
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by dagr8(m): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
mysticgal: mine is under my siggy,enjoy grin cheesy
smiley smiley nice and sweet
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
4tunebest:

Eeyah Sorry embarassed

Well, I am not worried.
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by cdamsel(f): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
Dygeasy,i wish u a merry Xmas bt I get toad voice ll b so shy to upload mine embarassed
So u get babe 4m NL?shey u don pay agency fee to me so? undecided

Larry were u calling those names from a piece of paper? grin
Y u dey harass my home boy Mynd na cry
Me no like oooo
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by mysticgal(f): 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
Larry-Sun:
LOL! You sound like a baby.
dagr8:
smiley smiley nice and sweet

embarassed cheesy, a baby voice i don't like
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Merry Christmans Y'all cheesy

that your vn don't wanna open o
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by AbuMikey(m): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: that your vn don't wanna open o

This is It. smiley

Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by princesa(f): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
dagr8:
I forgive your ignorance lipsrsealed
well i don't mind if you educate me more, Mr. Learned cat

but it might also interest you to know that even if the devil wanted to lay with Eve, he would still need to deceive her cos in that naked state that she was, she is very much innocent and devoted to Adam and God. So there was gonna be no show for him. cool
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mine under my siggy embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by cdamsel(f): 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
Some people voice dey like cockroach own oooo lipsrsealed
*runs out of thread b4 them tear me slap grin
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
Abu Mikey:

This is It. smiley

thanks
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by ZeinabBadawi: 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by soilsista(f): 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Lol! I love this!!

Christmas loving from South Africa...

1 Like

Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
Really nice thread! Definitely following. Kudos to all who have dropped their voice notes!
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by LarrySun(m): 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
cdamsel: D
Larry were u calling those names from a piece of paper? grin
Y u dey harass my home boy Mynd na cry
Me no like oooo

It sounded like that, didn't it? But I was really calling them from my thick skull. grin

Mynd is my good friend, he wouldn't mind.

1 Like

Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by cdamsel(f): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
Larry-Sun:
It sounded like that, doesn't it? But I was really calling them from my thick skull. grin

Mynd is my good friend, he wouldn't mind.
ok ooooo embarassed
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
back with mine... didnt say out names tho.. didnt want to sound ridiculous calling yall monickers in maybe the wrong pronunciation ...sad embarassed lol.. my friends know me.. merry Christmas guys. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by dagr8(m): 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
princesa:
well i don't mind if you educate me more, Mr. Learned cat

but it might also interest you to know that even if the devil wanted to lay with Eve, he would still need to deceive her cos in that naked state that she was, she is very much innocent and devoted to Adam and God. So there was gonna be no show for him. cool
ok i don hear....upload your VN
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by dagr8(m): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Mine under my siggy embarassed
Innocent voice grin
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Some voices here come be like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
dagr8:
Innocent voice grin
Coz m innocent too tongue, oya upload your own if you love us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage / Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating / Is Money Everything?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.