Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,890 members, 7,838,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria (14097 Views)

2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result / Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

This is where you are getting it wrong, Governorship election is different from presidential election, they can unite to win the state elections, but when it comes to the presidential election it is another kettle of fish brother. I have not met any Hausa man who says he would vote Jonathan in 2015 just the same way i cannot lure my mother from not voting Jonathan.

Thats where they are getting it wrong. Its like saying because Edo is ACN everywhere we expect Jonathan to lose in Edo.

Thats basically wishful thinking and No APC memeber is that deluded, Even if Oshiomole vote in every booth in Edo he cant have more than 40% to APC in the presidential election

Note: In 2011 All Northern states voted PDP in Governorship, a week later all voted CPC in presidency, All SW voted ACN in governorship election a week later voted PDP for presidency

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by LordVarys: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
No matter how one spins it, religion still remains a prime factor in politics in every region of nigeria 'the redeemed camp incident' to a large extent galvanised western christian voters for GEJ in 2011, it is this same religious factor that is inducing the agitation for a xtian governor in lagos in 2015 or that is responsible for the recurring clashes between christian leaders and aregbesola in Osun, I admit the SW is the most liberal part of nigeria as regards religion but its still a factor even the APC can't overlook, its why they won't also pick fashola to avoid a Muslim-Muslim ticket, I believe in competence , agnostic personally,but there are many ignorant nigerians who are easily swayed and any smart politician takes advantage of this, don't also underestimate the power of effective campaigning, GEJ's 2011 Campaign was the most effective nigeria had seen since Abiola's Hope 1993
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by jmaine: 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
dayokanu:

You said Yorubas dont do herd mentality, You can call it any name you want but from history Yorubas vote for any trusted party or leader, The candidate is secondary. How come they all voted AG, all voted UPN, All voted AD and all voted ACN at the same time

How many ppl knew Fashola in 2007 before voting him? Do you think ppl voted fashola or AC? How come ppl voted all the candidates AD presented in 1999? If AD had presented a goat in 1999 he would have won

Let me clear something here. Mimiko only became governor in Ondo because he allied with Tinbu and ACN to dislodge the big elephant in the room which was OBJ-Agagu. Without Tinubus support Mimiko would never have won in Ondo.

Secondly Most Yorubas dont want to hear PDP. Let Mimiko try and decamp to PDP and see him get booted out in a matter of weeks. Yorubas would rather vote for ANC of South Africa than vote PDP.

Which Redeemed camp factor? How come the redeemed camp factor didnt make the Moslem candidates lose governorship election in Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Lagos

Corrections

1) Koro had a terrible image in Lagos just like Buhari has in the SW. And Lagosians went for the lesser evil.

A Funsho Williams would have decimated Fashola with ease

2) Mimiko always had a strong followership in Ondo, and he won his poll without Tinubu.

Tinubu only came in to assist during his legal battles to reclaim his stolen mandate

3) Most Yorubas hated the PDP because of their performance and not because a certain Tinubu was on the horizon.

As a matter of fact, the Tinubu factor was the main issue Ondo electorates had with the ACN
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
Lord Varys: No matter how one spins it, religion still remains a prime factor in politics in every region of nigeria 'the redeemed camp incident' to a large extent galvanised western christian voters for GEJ in 2011, it is this same religious factor that is inducing the agitation for a xtian governor in lagos in 2015 or that is responsible for the recurring clashes between christian leaders and aregbesola in Osun, I admit the SW is the most liberal part of nigeria as regards religion but its still a factor even the APC can't overlook, its why they won't also pick fashola to avoid a Muslim-Muslim ticket, I believe in competence , agnostic personally,but there are many ignorant nigerians who are easily swayed and any smart politician takes advantage of this, don't also underestimate the power of effective campaigning, GEJ's 2011 Campaign was the most effective nigeria had seen since Abiola's Hope 1993

Jonathan 2011 appeared effective because Yorubas were not interested. The ACN was more interested in winning the governorship in their region before trying for presidency and it can be seen from the half hearted attempts made.

Answer this question: Do you think any Yoruba person even Adeboye or oyedepo in their minds would vote Jonathan ticket over a Fashola ticket?

Yorubas dont care about religion, almost everyone in Yorubaland has a moslem family member, So they would tell you not to vote for your uncle because he is Moslem? but rather vote for Mr Jonathan from bayelsa because he is xtian?

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by jmaine: 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
dayokanu:

Thats where they are getting it wrong. Its like saying because Edo is ACN everywhere we expect Jonathan to lose in Edo.

Thats basically wishful thinking and No APC memeber is that deluded, Even if Oshiomole vote in every booth in Edo he cant have more than 40% to APC in the presidential election

Note: In 2011 All Northern states voted PDP in Governorship, a week later all voted CPC in presidency, All SW voted ACN in governorship election a week later voted PDP for presidency

Correction

The Presidential poll came before the Gubernatorial polls.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by LordVarys: 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
dayokanu:

This is exactly the point I'm making,that the fact that the APC holds SW governorships might not necessarily translate into votes in the presidential elections for a northern candidate if there is no SW running mate, it will make be extremely difficult to galvanise support for a northern candidate, thank goodness APC leaders are looking beyond Buhari to people with less baggage like Tambuwal else they'll have found it difficult selling him to south westerners

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by SUBMARINE: 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
dayokanu:

So you think propaganda would make Yorubas vote against their beloved son Babatunde Fashola?

Let me see how PDP would tell people to vote Jonathan and Sambo over our son Babatunde fashola when he is campaigning in Yoruba language in Ibadan, Ado-Ekiti, Akure etc
I don't think you know that there is a conspiracy theory going round the country that Hausa Fulani Yoruba have an agreement to rule Nigeria forever. The moment APC present a North/ SW candidates, the Igbos, SS and Minority Northerners especially Xtians will vote for GEJ.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
jmaine: Corrections

1) Koro had a terrible image in Lagos just like Buhari has in the SW. And Lagosians went for the lesser evil.

A Funsho Williams would have decimated Fashola with ease

2) Mimiko always had a strong followership in Ondo, and he won his poll without Tinubu.

Tinubu only came in to assist during his legal battles to reclaim his stolen mandate

3) Most Yorubas hated the PDP because of their performance and not because a certain Tinubu was on the horizon.

As a matter of fact, the Tinubu factor was the main issue Ondo electorates had with the ACN

Fashola was a nobody in lagos politics yet won the election, People simply voted AC the party regardless of who the flagbearer was. that was why the ticket of AC was the most bitter battle.

Without Tinubus assistance in winning the stolen mandate how would he be able to rule? Or you think Agagu would just willingly relinquish the post?

EVen when the Yorubas hated PDP they still chose Tinubus party , they had the option of Afeniferes party but went with Tinubus or why didnt they return to voting the AD instead of Tinubus AC?
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by LordVarys: 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

This is where you are getting it wrong, Governorship election is different from presidential election, they can unite to win the state elections, but when it comes to the presidential election it is another kettle of fish brother. I have not met any Hausa man who says he would vote Jonathan in 2015 just the same way i cannot lure my mother from not voting Jonathan.
Jonathan won Adamawa in 2011, Adamawa is home to a sizeable xtian population and with all the state's big wigs except Nyako and Atiku, he'll clinch it, I think you guys should take a 2nd look at 2011 polls and current voting patterns and you'll see why GEJ still holds the ace
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by jmaine: 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
dayokanu:

So you think propaganda would make Yorubas vote against their beloved son Babatunde Fashola?

Let me see how PDP would tell people to vote Jonathan and Sambo over our son Babatunde fashola when he is campaigning in Yoruba language in Ibadan, Ado-Ekiti, Akure etc

Fashola at the head of the flag will cause a major pull, but a Fashola at the base may not yield the kind of impact you feel. Pastor Tunde Bakare clean image is a pointer

You are not even sure Fashola will be picked as any of the flag bearer. What if Fashola is not considered. ?

What happens to your believe ? grin
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
jmaine:

Correction

You are wrong Mr.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
Lord Varys:
This is exactly the point I'm making,that the fact that the APC holds SW governorships might not necessarily translate into votes in the presidential elections for a northern candidate if there is no SW running mate, it will make be extremely difficult to galvanise support for a northern candidate, thank goodness APC leaders are looking beyond Buhari to people with less baggage like Tambuwal else they'll have found it difficult selling him to south westerners

And you think everyone in APC is daft enough to exclude Fashola one of their strongest candidate from the ticket at the expense of losing for someone like Rochas or Amaaechi who may not even win their LGA in a presidential election.

You think no one has sense in the whole APC to see this glaring fact or what are you saying?

You are hoping they pick Rochas just the same way APC would be hoping the PDP picks Peter Obi for Vice

5 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by jmaine: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

You are wrong Mr.

Please correct me. Thanks grin
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by SUBMARINE: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
@DAYOKANU Pls study 2011 election again.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by LordVarys: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
dayokanu:

You said Yorubas dont do herd mentality, You can call it any name you want but from history Yorubas vote for any trusted party or leader, The candidate is secondary. How come they all voted AG, all voted UPN, All voted AD and all voted ACN at the same time

How many ppl knew Fashola in 2007 before voting him? Do you think ppl voted fashola or AC? How come ppl voted all the candidates AD presented in 1999? If AD had presented a goat in 1999 he would have won

Let me clear something here. Mimiko only became governor in Ondo because he allied with Tinbu and ACN to dislodge the big elephant in the room which was OBJ-Agagu. Without Tinubus support Mimiko would never have won in Ondo.

Secondly Most Yorubas dont want to hear PDP. Let Mimiko try and decamp to PDP and see him get booted out in a matter of weeks. Yorubas would rather vote for ANC of South Africa than vote PDP.

Which Redeemed camp factor? How come the redeemed camp factor didnt make the Moslem candidates lose governorship election in Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Lagos
Despite the Demonization Of PDP, they still trailed behind LP in Ondo, Despite their demonization they still manage to poll at least 35% in any SW election even when they lose.......
The 2015 presidential polls will not be determined by where you win but by how well you are able to perform in you opponent's strong bases, while GEJ can get an easy 35%-40% at worse in the SW , the APC will struggle to be seen in GEJ's strongholds, I'm a politician and I know how these things work, the PDP has a very effective election winning machinery that even at its weakest can still pull surprises,
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
jmaine:

Fashola at the head of the flag will cause a major pull, but a Fashola at the base may not yield the kind of impact you feel. Pastor Tunde Bakare clean image is a pointer

You are not even sure Fashola will be picked as any of the flag bearer. What if Fashola is not considered. ?

Bakare was not a politician and no one really cared about bakare aside from his church members Just like Fola Adeola

The followership of Fashola in the SW is one of the best next to Tinubu and not one I would expect the APC to pass up on

If Fashola isnt picked I expect an APC politician to be picked Kayode Fayemi, Adeniyi Adebayo are my top options

And with the APC backing they would still win the SW. No Yorubaman would see Fayemi on a ticket and vote a Jonathan Sambo that hold nothing for us.

One of the key points used by APC in the SW is that the current PDP doesnt care about us
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
jmaine:

Correction

Still doesnt change the point. The same ppl who voted Buhari this week voted PDP the next week, SW:and the same ppl who voted PDP in presidential this week voted ACN next week
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by LordVarys: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
dayokanu:

Fashola was a nobody in lagos politics yet won the election, People simply voted AC the party regardless of who the flagbearer was. that was why the ticket of AC was the most bitter battle.

Without Tinubus assistance in winning the stolen mandate how would he be able to rule? Or you think Agagu would just willingly relinquish the post?

EVen when the Yorubas hated PDP they still chose Tinubus party , they had the option of Afeniferes party but went with Tinubus or why didnt they return to voting the AD instead of Tinubus AC?
Yet Koro still put up a strong performance then,he had about 40% of the cast votes then, that's the kind of ability the PDP has.......
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by SUBMARINE: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
jmaine:

jmaine:

jmaine:

. To support your view. Absence of a Yoruba candidate will also keep many Yoruba voters at home on election day.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
I am enjoying the discussions. If you have any specific question you think I have not addressed completely feel free to ask. Let this discussion continue. I applaud all who have contributed so far, irrespective of the side of the divide you belong.

Remember: If APC wins in 2015, PDP becomes a major opposition and is well capable of checkmating any excesses haven been in government for over 13 years. All APC wants is progress and a reversal of the destructive nature of the Jonathanians!
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by LordVarys: 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
dayokanu:

And you think everyone in APC is daft enough to exclude Fashola one of their strongest candidate from the ticket at the expense of losing for someone like Rochas or Amaaechi who may not even win their LGA in a presidential election.

You think no one has sense in the whole APC to see this glaring fact or what are you saying?

You are hoping they pick Rochas just the same way APC would be hoping the PDP picks Peter Obi for Vice
Lol, APC is not picking Fashola, ask any APC leader around, the party wants some form of religious balancing to avoid playing into the hands of the PdP with a muslim-muslim ticket, you should have noticed already that Fashola is barely active in APC national politics choosing instead to stay on the sidelines, rather Amaechi and Okorocha move around,making statements,projecting themselves forward, bros Fash has pretty much been out schemed in the party......Amaechi would be the likeliest VP candidate
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
Lord Varys:
Despite the Demonization Of PDP, they still trailed behind LP in Ondo, Despite their demonization they still manage to poll at least 35% in any SW election even when they lose.......
The 2015 presidential polls will not be determined by where you win but by how well you are able to perform in you opponent's strong bases, while GEJ can get an easy 35%-40% at worse in the SW , the APC will struggle to be seen in GEJ's strongholds, I'm a politician and I know how these things work, the PDP has a very effective election winning machinery that even at its weakest can still pull surprises,

The PDP of now has been decimated in the SW beyond repairs. The support of OBJ, Oyinlola etc they could count on before is now gone.

Politics is a game of numbers I told you earlier winning 100% of bayelsa is still inferior to winning 60% of Katsina

State counts I already see APC winning by adding 6 SW states to the 13 Northern ones plus Niger and Kwara.

Numbers wise I see APC winning since they control 7 of the 8 most populous states in Nigeria.

So what does Jonathan have going for it? Winning 100% of tiny states like Ebonyi, Bayelsa Abia, Cross River, Plateau cant help you because giants states like Kano, Lagos, Oyo Katsina, Bauchi, are ready to triple those Jonathan states
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
dayokanu:

Jonathan 2011 appeared effective because Yorubas were not interested. The ACN was more interested in winning the governorship in their region before trying for presidency and it can be seen from the half hearted attempts made.

Answer this question: Do you think any Yoruba person even Adeboye or oyedepo in their minds would vote Jonathan ticket over a Fashola ticket?

Yorubas dont care about religion, almost everyone in Yorubaland has a moslem family member, So they would tell you not to vote for your uncle because he is Moslem? but rather vote for Mr Jonathan from bayelsa because he is xtian?
this what those who haven't lived in the SW don't understand. if someone from the SW has a problem, if you take him to the church and the mosque he will follow you to both. They care less about religion.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by jmaine: 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
dayokanu:

Brother Dayo, the absence of Funsho Williams and the terrible image of Koro gave Fashola the victory. In the same manner GEJ trounced Buhari cos he was the lesser evil.

You don't win a stolen mandate without winning the election , and winning the election against the giant PDP means you have to command impeccable followership. The most important part was winning the polls and Mimiko did that without a shred of Tinubu assistance.

Again , the Yorubas chose the ACN because it was a viable alternative and not because of Tinubu. The ACN owe a lot to Fashola first term performance which was the cardinal selling point of the party. But recent events has shown that campaign edge has been eroded.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
Lord Varys:
Lol, APC is not picking Fashola, ask any APC leader around, the party wants some form of religious balancing to avoid playing into the hands of the PdP with a muslim-muslim ticket, you should have noticed already that Fashola is barely active in APC national politics choosing instead to stay on the sidelines, rather Amaechi and Okorocha move around,making statements,projecting themselves forward, bros Fash has pretty much been out schemed in the party......Amaechi would be the likeliest VP candidate

Dayokanu - He is partially right, Fashola right now is the best candidate, however, we have to find out how well it will go down with others. Knowing fully well that Nigerians care less about performance, rather majority are ethnically biased! We are not ruling out Fashola, but PDP plays ethnic cards and religious sentiments to its zenith. Let's wait and see. Fashola is a very well capable, but his support will be based on our on going research on the feasibility of his candidature and success by world class political consulting group (not mentioning the name here)
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by jmaine: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
Double
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by LordVarys: 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
cramjones: I am enjoying the discussions. If you have any specific question you think I have not addressed completely feel free to ask. Let this discussion continue. I applaud all who have contributed so far, irrespective of the side of the divide you belong.

Remember: If APC wins in 2015, PDP becomes a major opposition and is well capable of checkmating any excesses haven been in government for over 13 years. All APC wants is progress and a reversal of the destructive nature of the Jonathanians!
I agree that the berth of APC is indeed good for our democracy as it provides a credible alternative,however while the APC could make headway in the legislature and governorships,the presidency will be a tad bit too much, they stand a better chance in 2019. I expect Jonathan to retain the presidency, a narrow PDP Senate lead, an APC House Of Reps and equal no of governors in 2015, either way its will be good for our democracy and our leaders will be more responsive to the public
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by jmaine: 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2013
Double . . .
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
Lord Varys:
Yet Koro still put up a strong performance then,he had about 40% of the cast votes then, that's the kind of ability the PDP has.......

Keep to facts I dont like lying to defend a point

Obanikoro lost all but one LGA in 2007
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by SUBMARINE: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
dayokanu:

The PDP of now has been decimated in the SW beyond repairs. The support of OBJ, Oyinlola etc they could count on before is now gone.

Politics is a game of numbers I told you earlier winning 100% of bayelsa is still inferior to winning 60% of Katsina

State counts I already see APC winning by adding 6 SW states to the 13 Northern ones plus Niger and Kwara.

Numbers wise I see APC winning since they control 7 of the 8 most populous states in Nigeria.

So what does Jonathan have going for it? Winning 100% of tiny states like Ebonyi, Bayelsa Abia, Cross River, Plateau cant help you because giants states like Kano, Lagos, Oyo Katsina, Bauchi, are ready to triple those Jonathan states
So everybody who lives in these states are indigenes of the state. So all inhabitants of Lagos are Yorubas.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
jmaine:

Brother Dayo, the absence of Funsho Williams and the terrible image of Koro gave Fashola the victory. In the same manner GEJ trounced Buhari cos he was the lesser evil.

You don't win a stolen mandate without winning the election , and winning the election against the giant PDP means you have to command impeccable followership. The most important part was winning the polls and Mimiko did that without a shred of Tinubu assistance.

Again , the Yorubas chose the ACN because it was a viable alternative and not because of Tinubu. The ACN owe a lot to Fashola first term performance which was the cardinal selling point of the party. But recent events has shown that campaign edge has been eroded.

There was no way Williams would even defeat AC that time Williams at the peak of PDP in the SW still lost to Tinubu in 2003.

Mimiko could have won the real election but without Tinubus support he would never win his mandate. Do you know how many politicians served a stolen mandate for 8yrs?

Tinubus calculation was to remove PDP first once you deal with the giant elephant everything is little.

Mimiko cant rival Tinubu in the SW, Mimikos support is outside Yorubaland. During his campaign how many prominent Yorubas do you see with him

Before Fasholas first term as at 2007 AC already won Osun and Ekiti through the polls and that had nothing to do with Fasholas performance
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by papparatzzi2013: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
Lord Varys:

If Jonathan realizes 10% in SW, he should be thanking his stars.

This is not about party affiliation. This is about performance. What performance does he want to show SW people that he has achieved.

1. Overlooking corruption
2. Granting presidential pardon to rogue like Alams.

These are the kinds of things electorates in SW look at and not promises of eldorado that he never intended to achieve.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. / Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation / Falana: Border Closure And Hate Speech Bill Are Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.