Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss (28077 Views)

How I Was Assaulted By My Lebanese Boss Yesterday Morning / Lara Odoffin, Nigerian, Loses Job Offer In UK Because Of Her Braids / FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 25, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1567859/tasued-students-should-resume-friday
Seun: If she does that then she will be guilty under the law. It's better to stick to the legal solution.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:31am On Dec 25, 2013
AMADU77: one poliitician or artist or any celebrity lebanese called Kevah !!

Show me ONE INDIAN named Kevah.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:31am On Dec 25, 2013
AMADU77: if Kevah noine is Lebanese then Ademolah adetokumbo is chinese !!

Your mom is Chinese. You damned liar! angry
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:32am On Dec 25, 2013
AMADU77: trust me Bro, if he's Lebanese i will simply tell u the Hell with him let him get punished n jailed for life

Who are you? A God!

I can swear on my Gods, this Kevah is a Lebanese citizen.

Can you swear on God that he is Indian?

Can You do that?
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by AMADU77: 11:42am On Dec 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Your mom is Chinese. You damned liar! angry

thats it , u just run to attack the parents !! whatever ,

on a xmas morning let me tell u, that man should be beaten n punished no matter where he comes from i dont feel any pitty for him, i wish he will rott in hell and in Prison,

i have mentioned many occasions when ppl attack lebanese n later found the criminal was not lebanese , i was in abuja in Egypt man company n ppl has fight wt the egyptian manager n start saying f!!k u lebanese !! for sure the man will not say im egyttian bcs they will say f``k u n ur country egypt !! also was in kano in Yemeni hotel, the say issue, ppl complaing n attacking lebanese ... every arab n asian n middle east is called lebanese,

if u say u saw pictures n u swear , somehow i beleive u but y cant we see d pics ?? anyway hes now a criminal , a $tupid anger driven criminal, any info we r fighting for today tomorrow will be clear,

if ur level of talking is directly to attack my Mum !! sorry to not post again, u defeated me by attackiing my honor n here i am retreating bcs i will not agree to bring the insult to my parent bcs of $tupid internet debate

the earth is turning n this guy is not Lebanese, f``k him whatever he is

ur Mum is honest woman she raised u n made u a man , i respect her

merry xmas to all nairalander
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:47am On Dec 25, 2013
AMADU77:

thats it , u just run to attack the parents !! whatever ,

on a xmas morning let me tell u, that man should be beaten n punished no matter where he comes from i dont feel any pitty for him, i wish he will rott in hell and in Prison,

i have mentioned many occasions when ppl attack lebanese n later found the criminal was not lebanese , i was in abuja in Egypt man company n ppl has fight wt the egyptian manager n start saying f!!k u lebanese !! for sure the man will not say im egyttian bcs they will say f``k u n ur country egypt !! also was in kano in Yemeni hotel, the say issue, ppl complaing n attacking lebanese ... every arab n asian n middle east is called lebanese,

if u say u saw pictures n u swear , somehow i beleive u but y cant we see d pics ?? anyway hes now a criminal , a $tupid anger driven criminal, any info we r fighting for today tomorrow will be clear,

if ur level of talking is directly to attack my Mum !! sorry to not post again, u defeated me by attackiing my honor n here i am retreating bcs i will not agree to bring the insult to my parent bcs of $tupid internet debate

the earth is turning n this guy is not Lebanese, f``k him whatever he is

ur Mum is honest woman she raised u n made u a man , i respect her

merry xmas to all nairalander

I cannot comprimise on the truth being overshadowed by lies. just remember that.

I hate when such cover ups happen.

The fact that you had to blame the guys race on another people who have nothing to do in this matter. That is what angered me.

Maybe in the previous cases, your people mightve been wronged.

But that doesnt mean lebanese are all innocent. many are involved in gang work and drug smuggling and other illicit activities.

Neither has this case any bearing on previous cases.

Since you spoke sensibly on this post, I take back my words to your mom, which I said in anger and I apologise.

Merry Yuletide.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by osystein(m): 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
Nigerians are bunch of cowards, I'm sure this is the norm. In these Arab country, just looking at their females will land u in jail.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by bakingsoda: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
neohitler:
Did my country Germany also stole from your people?
why being defensive? he said europe stole....
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by otiigba1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
Rubbish! why did the woman let it get this far, first time he assaulted you, you do something, get your brothers or husband to kick the shiit out of the lebanese thug, you did not do any thing so he thought its ok to carry on with the assault

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by bakingsoda: 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
cap28:
You definitely sound like a nigerian.

i wanted to ask you why you kept insisting this fellow was a Nigerian, but he did it himself by calling you an APE! stupid racist like him, calling a fellow being an APE. una neva plenty reach for Nigeria, wey you dey drag one nonsense german come dey call am Nigerian? see as him insult you now?
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Ilekokonit: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
The big question is how does our government treat its own people? The way our Govt treats us is exactly the same way these foreigners will treat us in our own country. If our government treats us with love and respect, which foreigner will dare come here and brutalise our pregnant women ?
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by bakingsoda: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
AMADU77:

u posted a closed Fb page, ive posted his Picture and the woman ( victim ) picture

his name n face n hair are obviously indian,, his name is Indian my friend ,

this case is closed against Lebanese, if u have problem wt Lebanese go find another case, this man is an indian
are you a learner? why are you insisting the man is not lebanese? Have you not seen a Nigerian that looks like a Ghananian or vice versa? Oh! You work in the company and you don't want to lose your job in case the government decides to really look into the matter? Dont worry, its ur eyeballs that would be blown out next by your boss..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Horus(m): 12:46am On Dec 26, 2013
The Lebanese community in Nigeria has a longstanding history of dark and illegal business in Nigeria (illegal trade, drug smugling, etc,).
I think it's fundamentally important to cross-examine comprehensively Lebanese activities in the country. The Lebaneses get an official job to cover up dubious activities. Time is ripe to shed light on them before Nigeria finds itself unknowingly and unwillingly sponsoring terrorist activities and becomes disgraced internationally.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by GEJman: 7:34am On Dec 27, 2013
Pls we are storming the company at ikeja to picket.Join us as we demand justice for Alice by 9am this morning....

The company address is Toppan Packaging Company Limited located on Ladipo Oluwole in Ikeja Industrial Estate. Time is 9am #JusticeForAlice

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by luckyman1010(m): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2013
joromi: 7 months...
On top 17k naira
Ka daa fun bobo Lebanese yen....
Amin sure, see me see wahala o,in her father land? Walahi FG must do smth quick to site an example for others.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:19am On Dec 27, 2013
GEJman: Pls we are storming the company at ikeja to picket.Join us as we demand justice for Alice by 9am this morning....

The company address is Toppan Packaging Company Limited located on Ladipo Oluwole in Ikeja Industrial Estate. Time is 9am #JusticeForAlice

Good ONe! cool
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by biodunid: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by comytionaupa: 1:15am On Dec 29, 2013
NO WONDER LEBENESE R ALWYS KIDNAP I WILL URGE FED GOVT TO INVESTIGAE ALL LEBENESE COMP ON AO DER STAF R TREATED CUS SUCH CNT B DONE IN DER COUNTRY
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Aspetta(f): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2015
couthy:

Why asking silly question? And you are a lady. In the spirit of Xmas, I wish u d same.

Smh.......yimu for u......mtchewwwww!
If you can reason well, you will notice that I did not in any sense blame the woman. Just the circumstances. It's a pity you didn't see beyond what you read. In the name of Jesus, I reject such for myself and all around me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mckinsey First Round Interview / Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email / N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.