Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion (8025 Views)

President Buhari Visits Cross River State (Live Updates) / Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances / NYSC Corpers Serving In Akwa Ibom State Get A Raise In Their Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by chickslord: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2008
Nigeria1
i hail, but dont be as dumb as d name
u bearing.when last did u go cocoa farming?
supposed farmers like u are choking the oil sector,
during d cocoa era it was 50/50 and d likes of Awo where not sacrificed.
we welcome u once more if u still want to be parasitic on the crude dollar as long as
u are ready to spare some of ur Baales to scale thru the hurdle that some of our legends-sarowiwa,isaac boro n likes
scaled thru or manage d process the likes of Asari are facing.
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by chickslord: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2008
Nigeria1
i hail, but dont be as dumb as d name
u bearing.when last did u go cocoa farming?
supposed farmers like u are choking the oil sector,
during d cocoa era it was 50/50 and d likes of Awo where not sacrificed.
we welcome u once more if u still want to be parasitic on the crude dollar as long as
u are ready to spare some of  ur Baales to scale thru the hurdle that some of our legends-sarowiwa,isaac boro n likes
scaled thru or manage d process the likes of Asari are facing.
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by Eziachi: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2008
Nigeria1;;:

good leave nigeria. bye. yes with the leader you have. Make alam your president . Why don't you tell yourself the truth, that you problem is bad leaders.

The south south have bad leader. Look I can tell you, if for the same amount, Nigeria have pump half of the money they pump into the south south into Yorubaland. We would look like abroad. Even for what we get. we still do far far better than you people. So what is wrong with your people. Please tell me.

http://.com

Yes sure, Akala must surely look after it very well, probably increase the amount he spent on bleaching cream, Fayose will build more poultry farms without chicken and well, Agagu will buy more illegal bombs to bombs his opponents out of existence. I had said it before on this forum when you were yapping about more local govt and state to be created when you can see that, they are just multiplication of governors and their wives, that you reasons from you backside.

Every minutes you will copy google earth images to support one of your numerous senseless arguments, as like last time you were using the same image to tellng how many people lives in Aba, even whne you haven't cross the River Niger all your life and now you have come out with a compass and your father as you said was a sailor. Then tell me what your father and a compass got to do with the present discussion?
You're too often now sounding like Jubril Aminu, the illiterate quota proffessor from Adamawa.
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by Orikinla(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2008
I replied to let you know I read what you have posted so far.

Prof. Nigeria1 should be publishing a newsletter and distribute it to the National Assembly.
Most of them are dumkb and your knowledge would do them a lot of good.
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by gregg2: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2008
This "Nigeria 1" guy is deliberately breeding division among Southern Nigeria.
I doubt he's a Yoruba guy.
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by Nigeria16: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2008
divide the south, no. I think I am just speaking the truth. What do you mean the south. So yorubas are not the south. You do not pay peter to please paul. First of all, if you want thing to be done in order. then let start by returning the 800,000 barrel of ondo state oil they are given delta state. At least mr president claim he is the president of RULE OF LAW. Why on earth not obey rule of law on this issue. Why would delta state be allocated oil from ondo state.

800,000 barrel of oil is not what you just give away. I think President should show Nigeria he really believe in the rule by asking the federal ministries of finance to allocate the 800,000 barrel of oil per day that is in 200 nautical mile of ondo state to it. The supreme court judgement is clear. And the federal ministries of finance should obey the court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by Nigeria16: 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2008
Look if you want southern support from us. It should be based on fairness. This is some of  what we want and believe is fair. You see the south south and south east in land area and population is less populated and also has less land than the south south and south east put together. But you have 11  states to our seven. let be fair to each other. you see for us to support you for derivation increase what we want . is the creation of 14 new state, which are

fuatua state,
zaria state,
ibadan state,
Adada state,
Apa state from benue and kogi state
Akure state,
Katagum state
Biu state from borno state
Ijebu state
Coastal state from delta state for itsekiri and ijaws
Oke Ogun state
Abuja state

And the local govt should should get 0% federal allocation .And that lagos should get 5% revenue allocation since nearly 10% of nigeria population live there.
All state should directly collect their tax from vat to PTf , company, custom, education and others. if you people do that we would support you with the derivation increase.
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by Nigeria16: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2008
We also want the introduction of 3 vice president with administrative function. The introduction of 3 province.

The 3 province shall fall under the following

1. Kaduna, kano, sokoto, kebbi, zamfara, niger,bauchi, borno, yobe,niger,plateau, nassarawa

2 Ondo, lagos, ekiti, osun , oyo, bayelsa,delta, edo, kwara, west kogi,ogun

3 egunu, eboyi, imo, anambra, benue, kogi east, taraba , adamawa, cross river, akwa ibom,river and abia

That  president term should be one term 6 years. so with all state governor.  With president Yar Adua term ending in 2013 since he is from province 1.

That each province shall produce 1 vice president and just for the time be, that Since vice president Jonathan is from province 2 , he shall remain vice president, while the senate president , david mark shall service for province 3, and The present vice senate president shall take over as senate president. And either babagana kinigbe or IBB or a northern should be appointed for province 1.

That the position of president shall be rotated within this 3 provinces , starting with president Yar Adua term for the province one . so increaing his term in office by 2 years.  he would finish by 2013, so will all state governor and senator. and house of representative,

Each of the province shall be control certain ministries. I will be back to continue.

zone
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by Nigeria16: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2008
The position of vice president should control eduction and other ministers.
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by presido1: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2008
Did this nigeria1 forget to take his medication? can't somebody help by reminding him of that.
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by RibaduFan(m): 12:02am On Aug 14, 2008
@topic

I think u should devote more time to developing urself and think of how u can better the lots of Nigerians and the Yorubas, rather than breeding animousity and drawing silly maps.
A young black American once single handedly transformed the economy of the whole Southern USA thru his researches on some grain products. He didnt spend time scheming how Southern USA should get more from Texan oil money, instead he looked inward and did something positive. That is what I expect from a smart young man like u, not silly maps, incorrect statistics, wrongly quoted comments and incorrect grammar.
An advice from a friend
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by Nigeria16: 2:02am On Aug 14, 2008
yemmyse , if you say my map is incorrect please produce another map. Or why don't you ask the oil companies to tell you where the location of the oil wells are located.

Why do you people love to cheat others. You cry for justice , but when injustice is in your favour you encourage it. What a shame, how naija go better.

Cant you seperate pingin english and english. This is a nigeria website. pingin is allowed.

And bear with me, I really do not have time to write and edit like most of you. I am busy.
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by Nigeria16: 2:18am On Aug 14, 2008
Area in sq km. 

1 Cross River State 20,156
2 Edo State 17,802
3 Abia State 6,320
4 Ebonyi State 5,670
5 Imo State 5,100
6 Anambra State 4,844
7 Delta State 17,698
8 Rivers State 11,077
9 Bayelsa State 10,773
10 Enugu State 7,161
11 Akwa Ibom State 7,081

total 113682  sq km

I can write a computer program that put all the south south and south east town and villages into the 5 yoruba cities, And put all of he north into it too. Do you want me to do that.
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by RibaduFan(m): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2008
@topic
U re obviously not getting the point. All am saying is, u re too gifted to continue to waste precious time complaining about how badly Yorubas are being treated. Do something positive to improve our lots. Study hard, be creative, help industrialise our states.

Personally i pray hard that oil wouldn't not be discovered in any yorubaland, our level of complacency and mediocrity, which is already bad as it is, would just sky rocket.
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by Nigeria16: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2008
yemmyse 

sorry we have oil, 800,000 barrel a day

I am already doing so, myself and some others, are part of a non political group called Egbe omo oduduwa. with the motive to sharp yorubaland and make sure it develop. We have set up a shadow development government. Which would unity the Yorubas and i have already presented the flag and anthem.

We are creating a Yoruba National planning committee, If you want to join. email me. info@.com . We believe that abuja can not solve our problem. it is about 50 years now and abuja have not help our people. we feel if we wait and hope for help to come from abuja, we are fooling ourself. we may continue to wait 100 or 200 years like we have done in the last 50 years.

Is what we are doing illegal under nigeria laws??, No.

What we plan to do is help speed up development in yorubaland. We are looking mostly at joint effort between the various 9 state that have yorubas and the private sector both internal  within nigeria and external.

i would continue later.
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by Nigeria16: 12:43am On Aug 16, 2008
Yemm , it would have been wonderful to do this for the whole of nigeria, but it is hard. too large.
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by MCUsman(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2008
Eziachi:

You're too often now sounding like Jubril Aminu, the illiterate quota proffessor from Adamawa.

I cannot refrain from commenting on the above post. Madness is usually something over which we don't have much control. Eziachi What you are displaying here is not madness - it is an ethnic depraved deliberate sickness.

But then there are so many of you in Nairaland these days.
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by Nigeria16: 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2008
Eziachi problem is hate, like many nigeria. we should be preaching love.
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by jumobi1(m): 4:16am On Aug 17, 2008
nigeria1, do u think big govt is really a solution? do u even kno how much it costs?
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by Nigeria16: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2008
i am not saying big govt. i am saying yorubas having their own development govt to run their portion. look ask yourself this question,  is abuja helping our people ,  answer no. we have found this way the option to develop. Our solution is to pretend abuja no not exist and working with this assume. we lay plan to make our people lifes better. building roads, housing, hospital and others,  we can't wait for abuja. we are not saying abuja does not exist. we are just saying, it has no effect on our people life. Sowhy keep on waiting for it.

Check in your villages or town. development have not been through the govt,but through town community body building hospital and othrs, that what we want to do. but instead of just to a town or villages to the whole of yorubaland. you can wait for abuja. help have never comes from abuja and will never come. it is a mirage. only a fool believe in mirage.

notice, i am careful with the word govt. it is not a political govt like abuja, but development govt, like the community development body.
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by tpia: 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2008
@ Nigeria1: I dont know about you, but in my own village, development has been through the govt or through people/politicians working for the govt.
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by Nigeria16: 12:33am On Aug 19, 2008
so tell me which town are you from,  And I would point to your development. And please point to any project since June 12 1990 that the federal govt of nigeria have ""built and completed"""  in Yorubaland , 18 years ago,  name that project please. I do not bring up obj, it tell you that even if a uoruba is president, it does not mean develop would come. At least it shows you the solution is not that option. This is the solution.
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by tpia: 4:32am On Aug 19, 2008
Nigeria1@:

so tell me which town are you from, And I would point to your development. And please point to any project since June 12 1990 that the federal govt of nigeria have ""built and completed""" in Yorubaland , 18 years ago, name that project please. I do not bring up obj, it tell you that even if a uoruba is president, it does not mean develop would come. At least it shows you the solution is not that option. This is the solution.

I hope you're not saying you know more about my town than I do. The projects I'm referring to are less than five years old. And I dont mean uncompleted ones either.
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by Nigeria16: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2008
name the project now. i want to know that project , in the last 18 years, any project since June 12 1990 that the federal govt of nigeria have ""built and completed""" in Yorubaland , 18 years ago,
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by Nigeria16: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2008
name any project since June 12 1990 that the federal govt of nigeria have ""built and completed""" in Yorubaland , 18 years ago,
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by Nigeria16: 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2008
why push down the topic
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by MCUsman(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2008
Obasanjo Presidentail library grin grin grin grin
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by Nigeria16: 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2008
Obasanjo has no library. If after 18 years you can not point to anything or project that the federal govt of nigeria has built and complete in Yorubaland. Nigeria largest ethnics group where 90% of the non oil revenue is produce. with 32% of the oil revenue off the coast of ondo state.   The economic center of nigeria.

Do you now think we need the federal govt. if after 18 years  the federal govt have nothing to show for it. We should just pretend that we have no federal govt and run our land ourself and that is what we have decided to do in forming the Shadow development government. That would run Yorubaland. If we have wasted 50 years. Only a fool would continue to wait for a mirage. Abuja have been a mirage for 18 years. We as Yorubas have stop living in a fools world.
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by tpia: 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2008
Nigeria1@:

name the project now. i want to know that project , in the last 18 years, any project since June 12 1990 that the federal govt of nigeria have ""built and completed""" in Yorubaland , 18 years ago,

I dont have to prove anything to you. If you like, believe, if you like dont believe.
It doesnt change what's going on.

I said within the last five years and you want to nitpick as if you travelled the length and breadth of the entire country checking every single town and village.

If your area is being neglected, then grab hold of your state representatives and let them know.
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by Nigeria16: 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2008
tpia, do you really need a state representative to tell the govt what is right. it is 18 years. Children born after that years, are already in the university.

18 years of no single project the federal govt of nigeria can claim they have completed in Yorubaland. 18 years for God sake. So you can agree with me. we do not need the federal govt. We should just pretend that we have no federal govt.

Just name one??  many people online, please name one.

Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by tpia: 4:11am On Aug 20, 2008
Nigeria1@:

tpia, do you really need a state representative to tell the govt what is right. it is 18 years. Children born after that years, are already in the university.

18 years of no single project the federal govt of nigeria can claim they have completed in Yorubaland. 18 years for God sake. So you can agree with me. we do not need the federal govt. We should just pretend that we have no federal govt.

Just name one??  many people online, please name one.

Your state representatives are there for a reason- they are supposed to be representing the interests of their state.

Its what they are being paid to do and[b] they collect salaries for their work[/b]. So if you refuse to remind them or bring urgent matters to their attention, then dont blame them if they while away the time and prioritize themselves instead of their constituencies.
Re: 40 Million Yorubas Get N14,560 Billion While River State Get N15,097billion by Nigeria16: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2008
In nigeria the federal goverment determine were project are allocated. it as nothing to do with your representative. please find out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why Nigeria Remains Underdeveloped / Jigawa Assembly Impeaches Speaker Isah Idris , Chief Whip, Majority Leader / Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.