Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? (1853 Views)

Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? / Pat Robertson:700 Club Presenter Tells Parents Not To Attend Gay Child's Wedding / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by icnsystem(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2013
As the gale of same sex marriage is spreading across western world and beyond.It's gradually becoming a reality that an invitation to attend one of this unusual wedding will be extended to an African residing in this clime.Of course,every human being is a product of his/her environment.since we are part of every society we find ourselves,there is no way we can exist in isolation without interacting with people of other cultures,orientations and belief systems in place of work,business or daily activities.Invitations come in different forms,it could be birthday,naming,funeral,graduation,wedding ceremony,e.t.c,
But what if it is an invitation to attend a gay wedding?As an African how would you handle this situation especially if the person inviting you is very very dear to you?

Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by MaziOmenuko: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2013
No!

I will decline. Call me old school, but I still can't seem to wrap my head around the gay stuff.
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by MRSANITY(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2013
First of all no body very very dear to me would engage in such shit, if u were a dear one the moment I find out you've sold ur arseee hole to the devil, the 'dearness' is gone, we become enemies, so NO I would not attend such a wedding.
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by king94(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2013
I would attend.
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by ednut1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
I will attend o. nd get a semi assault rifle. shot all d gays der nd d mofo pastor
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by MrCork: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
...if they serve *Jollof rice*...why not!! angry
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by angelTI(f): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
Simple answer, NO!
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by MrCork: 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
angel TI: Simple answer, NO!

.. ^^^^ther u go..another racist!! undecided
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by jmoore(m): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
Gay marriage is illegal in Nigeria. Guests will be jailed too.
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by lilmax(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
NEVER
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by MRSANITY(m): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

did you say racist? U must be an imbesile
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by Maycher(m): 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
No. i dey mad ni??
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by angelTI(f): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Do you know the meaning of a racist?
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by king94(m): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
angel TI:

I don't think he undastands d word.
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by MrCork: 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
angel TI:

angry

..someone who discriminates…YOU!! angry
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by angelTI(f): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
angry

..someone who discriminates…YOU!! angry

Go and sleep corky!
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by Ghost01(m): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
Yes ke! I'll surely attend.
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by MrCork: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
angel TI:

Go and sleep corky!

....exactly y u can't find man..... Attitude undecided
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
**ignoring all other comments**

Yes I will
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
jmoore: Gay marriage is illegal in Nigeria. Guests will be jailed too.

Wia dat law dey?

Abeeggii!!!!
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
MR.SANITY:
did you say racist? U must be an imbesile

Did u say imbesile?
slowpoke must be lost in your dictionary...
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Oh boy?! Whc one be racist for dis matta? No fall my hand o... its got nothing to do with race...

Dey just haters...
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by MrCork: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
mizzthang:

Oh boy?! Whc one be racist for dis matta? No fall my hand o... its got nothing to do with race...

Dey just haters...

...^^^^another racist babe... Seriooously...I giv up! undecided
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by angelTI(f): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

....exactly y u can't find man..... Attitude undecided

I repeat; GO AND SLEEP! Your brain needs to reset
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by MrCork: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
angel TI:

I repeat; GO AND SLEEP! Your brain needs to reset

.....^^^^ definitely not a wifey material.....
The racist Muss be avoided by Any mean nessasry
undecided
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by angelTI(f): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

.....^^^^ definitely not a wifey material.....
The racist Muss be avoided by Any mean nessasry
undecided

'Any mean Nessasry'? Merry xmas corky joe
Re: Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? by MrCork: 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
angel TI:

'Any mean Nessasry'? Merry xmas corky joe

..she wants me ....dyamm..ama plaYa!!! wink

(1) (Reply)

Ladies 7 Ways To Make Your Man Want To Marry You / A Pleasant Birthday Message to A friend / Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.