Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,988 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? (3331 Views)

Guys/lady's Would You Try This? / (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? / I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by ObiOkpor(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2013
it seems young lady's don't like having intimacy with the military men or in a strong relationship with them,and i begin to wounder,what is the cause.So,lady's in the house,clear my doubt about this fact.
Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by Guykhena(m): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2013
*spits on the thread(tufiakwa) and walks away*
Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by ObiOkpor(m): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2013
Guykhena: *spits on the thread(tufiakwa) and walks away*
say ur mind and stop been childish
Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by Guykhena(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Obi Okpor: say ur mind and stop been childish
. I resemble girl Ok now to the ladies would u marry someone that has be trained 2 kill ,deceive,steal?(Those are d characteristics of a millitary man)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by ObiOkpor(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Guykhena: . I resemble girl Ok now to the ladies would u marry someone that has be trained 2 kill ,deceive,steal?(Those are d characteristics of a millitary man)
you must be a joker!
Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by Guykhena(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Obi Okpor: you must be a joker!
. I sure say u be millitary guy,,lol no hope 4 u again o,, grin.
Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by lertee(f): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
If he is loving and caring enough,if he has the fear of God,we are good to go. A man is a man no matter his job.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by sweettease(f): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
I have a thing for naval officers cool but d black and black thng will not work for me at all tongue

1 Like

Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by ObiOkpor(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
sweet-tease:
I have a thing for naval officers cool but d black and black thng will not work for me at all tongue
what black thing sweety?
Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by ObiOkpor(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
lertee: If he is loving and caring enough,if he has the fear of God,we are good to go. A man is a man no matter his job.
abi?thanks anyway,we have God fearing men,caring and loving gentle men in the military.
Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by sweettease(f): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
Obi Okpor: what black thing sweety?
Police now

1 Like

Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by ObiOkpor(m): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
sweet-tease:

Police now
hehehhehehe,ns sweet work o!
Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by dahmie2013: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
In fact dats ma dream man! I love it wen dey were deir ceremonial dresses, dey look so sweet in dem. Really, I wish 2 marry a Naval Officer or an Army one.
Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by ObiOkpor(m): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
dahmie2013: In fact dats ma dream man! I love it wen dey were deir ceremonial dresses, dey look so sweet in dem. Really, I wish 2 marry a Naval Officer or an Army one.
hehhehe,you like better thing o.But when you come to neatness,i mean sharp dressing,na Nigerian Airforce be no one.Wish you goodluck in your dream man.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by Tonalphs(f): 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
I'm currently dating a military man (army), n hez b best tin dats eva hapend 2 me. Anyway i'm used 2 dem cos am frm a military background (navy).
Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by ObiOkpor(m): 12:53am On Dec 25, 2013
Tonalphs: I'm currently dating a military man (army), n hez b best tin dats eva hapend 2 me. Anyway i'm used 2 dem cos am frm a military background (navy).
that is good,i like that.
Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by Albertone(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
Tonalphs:
I'm currently dating a military man (army), n hez b best tin dats eva hapend 2 me. Anyway i'm used 2 dem cos am frm a military background (navy).
You still together??
Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by vanida6: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Even if nah buratai emsef come to me nah reject proposal ooh cheesy anytin force is no no to me cheesy but give me lawyers,doctors to marry am gud

1 Like

Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by ObiOkpor(m): 1:42am On Jul 01, 2020
vanida6:
Even if nah buratai emsef come to me nah reject proposal ooh cheesy anytin force is no no to me cheesy but give me lawyers,doctors to marry am gud
Buratai is richer than those guys o grin
Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by tobechi20(m): 4:42am On Jul 01, 2020
no stability. one minute he is posted to birbo, next minute he is posted to Edo for election.fear that obeday bokoharam will kill him
Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by Tonalphs(f): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2020
Albertone:
You still together??
Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by Tonalphs(f): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2020
Albertone:
You still together??
we are married

1 Like

Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by Albertone(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Tonalphs:
we are married
Wow Impressing I must say.

Fear of ladies not wanting to marry military men is what is making me shy away from joining the military.Now,I am convinced that there are still people that are interested in military men....I am joining as soon as i finish from this Uni...

Has the journey been smooth so far or there are rough sides??

1 Like

Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by Dynmyt: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Albertone:

Wow Impressing I must say.

Fear of ladies not wanting to marry military men is what is making me shy away from joining the military.Now,I am convinced that there are still people that are interested in military men....I am joining as soon as i finish from this Uni...

Has the journey been smooth so far or there are rough sides??
They would not want to say. Dating them is sweeter than marrying them. The only good thing is Armed forces recognises spousal support in the event of death and neglect. But you see loyalty from their men is like a camel passing through an eye of a needle. The reasons are not far fetched.
Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by Bisiebae(f): 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
I wouldn't do it even if I were paid to. I'm an army brat, but I have no interest in being with a military man.
Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by sript: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Army man and cheating are like beans and bread.. very inseparable grin

Have seen it all cheesy
Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by Divoc19(f): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Yes I will. But not marriage
Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by Albertone(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Divoc19:
Yes I will. But not marriage

So you date for fun and with no intention of it leading anywhere?
Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by Albertone(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
Dynmyt:

They would not want to say. Dating them is sweeter than marrying them. The only good thing is Armed forces recognises spousal support in the event of death and neglect. But you see loyalty from their men is like a camel passing through an eye of a needle. The reasons are not far fetched.
Even the wives too are not loyal.

Imagine husband and wife not meeting for 3 years.Chances of loyalty will be slim.
Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by Divoc19(f): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Yes bro. For the cruise if need be.
But if the other person falls in love na vawulence premium
Albertone:

So you date for fun and with no intention of it leading anywhere?
Re: As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? by Albertone(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Divoc19:
Yes bro. For the cruise if need be.
But if the other person falls in love na vawulence premium

See what incessant breakfast has caused grin

(1) (Reply)

My boss wants my pants / What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. / The Perfect Reply To A Girl When She Misses Her Period.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.