Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? (2466 Views)

What Message Is "Pardoning Corrupt Officiers" Passing To Our Younger Ones? / What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) / An Innovative Akwa Ibom Politician's Message-do You Know Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by tomakint: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
Below is what Governor Rotimi Amaechi said about the Broom Carrying Party, ACN in 2011 ponder on this and tell me what type of man is Amaechi;

Gov. Amaechi in 2011:
"Those who carry Broom are sour-men and juju priests."

Gov.. Amaechi in 2013 was seen yesterday dancing with broom as shown below.

Does it mean he's now a sour-man and juju priest?
Politicians are not to be trusted.

13 Likes

Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by IboKiller: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
Just wait and see how the killer party (PDP) is decimated in 2014. PDP is being uprooted while you look with you mouth open. Keep living a f00l, dummy!

2 Likes

Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by Akpangbon: 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ibo-Killer:
Just wait and see how the killer party (PDP) is decimated in 2014. PDP is being uprooted while you look with you mouth open. Keep living a f00l, dummy!

I think you are the dummy here.

12 Likes

Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by dayokanu(m): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
The thing we can deduce from the picture is that Tinubu is the smartest politician in Nigeria.

From him standing alone to now getting all the opposition strongmen into his fold.

Another thing is that Retardeen is clueless how can a leader lose all his main supporters that quick

23 Likes

Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by tomakint: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
dayokanu: The thing we can deduce from the picture is that Tinubu is the smartest politician in Nigeria.

From him standing alone to now getting all the opposition strongmen into his fold.

Another thing is that Retardeen is clueless how can a leader lose all his main supporters that quick
You just wait for the real message by DECEMBER 2014! You will remember I said it here cool

1 Like

Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by dayokanu(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
tomakint:
You just wait for the real message by DECEMBER 2014! You will remember I said it here cool

So what exactly have you said here Shukuemeka?

15 Likes

Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by IboKiller: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
tomakint:

Mumu! Which December 2014? PDP has been strapped with Improvised Explosive Device (IED). Watch PDP blow up into oblivion by April 2014.

6 Likes

Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by IboKiller: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
dayokanu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by tomakint: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
dayokanu:

grin grin grin grin Dayo mi owon, omo Yooba kan naa ni wa, kilode ti ose ori e jina lati ojo ti o ti n pe ni omo Ibo iwo okunrin oni jangbon yii grin grin grin Anyway, ndidi, just wait till the specified time, you shall see with your eyes! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in Advance!
Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by dayokanu(m): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
tomakint:
grin grin grin grin Dayo mi owon, omo Yooba kan naa ni wa, kilode ti ose ori e jina lati ojo ti o ti n pe ni omo Ibo iwo okunrin oni jangbon yii grin grin grin Anyway, ndidi, just wait till the specified time, you shall see with your eyes! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in Advance!

Whats the meaning of the bold?
Instead of butchering Yoruba language a culture you so desire to be a part of but God declined
Just write in Ibo I would get an interpreter

10 Likes

Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by Temismith(f): 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
Make I go baff abeg. Tomorrow na Christmas. Abeg wu know where I fit c banga?

1 Like

Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by tomakint: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
dayokanu:

Instead of butchering Yoruba language a culture you so desire to be a part of but God declined
Don't derail "Arole Oduduwa" sad
Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
Temismith: Make I go baff abeg. Tomorrow na Christmas. Abeg wu know where I fit c banga?

Try Police Barracks
Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by shugacaneman: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
its a game of personal interest.
Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by Italiano1: 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
dayokanu:

grin grin grin grin

Tomakint- Omo Nna to so Yoruba

@ Topic

It means Rotimi has seen the light and has jumped ship to the winning side. People change their minds all the time; just because he made those comments in 2011 does not mean that he is forever bound by them, afterall GEJ also previously said he would not contest the 2015 Presidential elections and now it is evidently clear that is not the case- does it mean your Jesus on Earth cannot be trusted?

Toma, abeg stop wasting our time here.

2 Likes

Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by Gorrbachev: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
dayokanu:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by DerideGull(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
dayokanu:

Dayolodo

He said "you are a dumbass fool".

2 Likes

Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by nduchucks: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by Madawaki01(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
dayokanu:

lwkmd,choi,see finishing
Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by kehinde1588(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
It teaches us dat no permanent enemy no permanent frd..u go wit d one dat favours u.and dats hw life suppose to b.
Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by agbameta: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
dayokanu:

This is so funny I laughed my assss off. lmao

Poor Oponushukuemeka...

1 Like

Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by agbameta: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
DerideGull:

Dayolodo

He said "you are a dumbass fool".

Agbaya old man. You be other people's microphone too?

Sucks to be you old man...

2 Likes

Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by jmaine: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
I can see the empty stadium seats at the back . . .

2 Likes

Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by juman(m): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
The governor is now a super governor.
Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by ratiken(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
It shows he has no dignity and does not stand for anything. Otherwise he wont make such statements in 2011 cos whatever broom stands for had nothing to with his ideology even at that time.
All of them PDP/APC are all same. They stand for nothing and play desperate politics.
Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by nathandrake(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
dayokanu:

Brutality *in shao Khan's Voice*
Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by oduaboy1: 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
dayokanu:

This got me rolling on the floorcheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by tomakint: 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
odua boy: This got me rolling on the floorcheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
cheesy cheesy please roll very well on the floor but be careful you don't roll into a well because 2014 is just around the corner and I cannot afford to miss you. By December 2014, you'll understand my point!

1 Like

Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by missdebs(f): 12:04am On Dec 25, 2013
ds pix got me laffin hard....jona go dey shake head nw
Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by IGBOSON1: 12:06am On Dec 25, 2013
He's got the unique gift of being able to speak from both sides of the mouth!
Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by Brimmie(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2013
dayokanu:

Oh lord!! grin grin
Re: What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? by Brimmie(m): 12:10am On Dec 25, 2013
dayokanu:

Smack Down!! grin grin

Pls pop the molly, am laughing!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo From Accident On Eko Bridge Last Night / RIP: Poem In Honour Of Wing Commander Chimda Hedima.. / Life And What To Expect Under APC And PDP. Just 2 Pictures...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.