Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her (2836 Views)

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 25, 2013
Hi people...I'm kinda new to NL but I believe the Good people of NL can help me awta this dilemma I'm presently in...'I'm 17 years..an undergraduate...and I met this girl through a friend of mine on BBM...so we started chatting and got along really well..then I began seeing some signs in her that I had observed in previous girls who supposedly had huge crushes on me...but I waved them off..until she told me yesterday..that she's got a huge crush on me...meanwhile after my ex gf I had decided to move closer to God and not to date until I'm done with my university education...besides that this girl is only 15 years!...(though she's experienced..having dated 6 boiz b4)..knowing her too well..shes quite emotional...and would cry her heart out if I tell her 'NO' I'm to reply her soon...and I'm definitely giving her a 'No_No'...but the problem is how to go about it without shattering her heart cause she really is a girl I'd like to keep as a Dear Friend..
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by jaybee3(m): 12:39am On Dec 25, 2013
Thank the good lord it's only a crush.

Give her a call and explain how you plan to focus on your education henceforth as well as staying away from temptations due to your new found faith.

Just be clear and firm with the message.

She will get over you in no time the same way she got over the previous 6 ex's.

Merry xmas bro

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Enegod(m): 12:42am On Dec 25, 2013
If you already "yanshed" her, no wonder
you're having a hard time getting rid of
her. You can't break her heart if it
doesn't get to that point. undecided
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 25, 2013
jay bee: Thank the good lord it's only a crush.

Give her a call and explain how you plan to focus on your education henceforth as well as staying away from temptations due to your new found faith.

Just be clear and firm with the message.

She will get over you in no time the same way she got over the previous 6 ex's.

Merry xmas bro
same to You Bro!...tnx for d advice..will surely put it 2 test...I'm hoping its just a 'Crush'...like you said....as she already announces to evry1 dat she loves me...ppl even think we dating already...I can only hope it won't cause any awkwardness in our friendship...#tops of d Day 2 You!....
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 25, 2013
Enegod: If you already "yanshed" her, no wonder
you're having a hard time getting rid of
her. You can't break her heart if it
doesn't get to that point. undecided
..lol...this got me ribs cracking...I'm only 17 and she's 15...dat dnt sound like a good prospect 4 'sex'....besides d fact that I plan on keeping my virginity till marriage....so its far from that!...besides I have neva met her...and I'm dodging as much as I can 4rm meeting her at least until shes over me!....merry xmas Bro!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Enegod(m): 12:59am On Dec 25, 2013
heefeholuwah: ..lol...this got me ribs cracking...I'm only 17 and she's 15...dat dnt sound like a good prospect 4 'sex'....besides d fact that I plan on keeping my virginity till marriage....so its far from that!...besides I have neva met her...and I'm dodging as much as I can 4rm meeting her at least until shes over me!....merry xmas Bro!
tell her you don't wanna see her
anymore cuz she doesn't have what
you're looking for....and that all she
would be good for is a quick
lay......worked for me!
If she still insist, the punny is all yours... grin Merry xmas too bro!!!
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by eunisam: 1:01am On Dec 25, 2013
Do not tell her no! let your behavior say the NO!

Do not tell her no! let your behavior say the NO!Do not tell her no! let your behavior say the NO!Do not tell her no! let your behavior say the NO!Do not tell her no! let your behavior say the NO!Do not tell her no! let your behavior say the NO!Do not tell her no! let your behavior say the NO!Do not tell her no! let your behavior say the NO!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by emorse(m): 1:24am On Dec 25, 2013
Give me a second. I need to consult the oracle. BRB.
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by emorse(m): 1:25am On Dec 25, 2013
eunisam: Do not tell her no! let your behavior say the NO!
I hereby confer on you the title of "GBAMIST".
@ OP, Do not give her a definite verbal response. Maintain normal communication but avoid physical contacts as much as possible. It works like magic.
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Dhurmynick(m): 2:36am On Dec 25, 2013
heefeholuwah: Hi people...I'm kinda new to NL but I believe the Good people of NL can help me awta this dilemma I'm presently in...'I'm 17 years..an undergraduate...and I met this girl through a friend of mine on BBM...so we started chatting and got along really well..then I began seeing some signs in her that I had observed in previous girls who supposedly had huge crushes on me...but I waved them off..until she told me yesterday..that she's got a huge crush on me...meanwhile after my ex gf I had decided to move closer to God and not to date until I'm done with my university education...besides that this girl is only 15 years!...(though she's experienced..having dated 6 boiz b4)..knowing her too well..shes quite emotional...and would cry her heart out if I tell her 'NO' I'm to reply her soon...and I'm definitely giving her a 'No_No'...but the problem is how to go about it without shattering her heart cause she really is a girl I'd like to keep as a Dear Friend..

The best thing you can do for her is to give me her pin.. I'll make sure she doesn't even remember your name cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by pussyeater(m): 3:52am On Dec 25, 2013
Dhurmynick:

The best thing you can do for her is to give me her pin.. I'll make sure she doesn't even remember your name cheesy
U sound like an IDEOT! I'm sure say wetin dey ur mind na to bleep the 15 year old girl. God is watching u bro!
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by hammedkola(m): 4:36am On Dec 25, 2013
Dhurmynick:

Bad guy...but you should know that's a child abuse as well
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by RealAlfranco: 4:36am On Dec 25, 2013
pussyeater:
U sound like an IDEOT! I'm sure say wetin dey ur mind na to bleep the 15 year old girl. God is watching u bro!
it beats me dat sum guys can't understnd sarcasm!!
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Oyinprince(m): 6:29am On Dec 25, 2013
15 and she already dated 6 boys?? gosh!!!
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nuzo1(m): 6:29am On Dec 25, 2013
You have led her on to love you hopelessly only for you to abandon her. Not fair.

Well, much harm hasn't been done as there haven't been any physical consumation.

You may just have to be vocal about your decision than just allowing your body language speak. Most girls, especially younger ones cannot read body languages or may even choose to ignore it.

Words may be painful but are contracts. Specifically spelt out.

I appreciate you for wanting to keep yourself till after school.

Good luck.
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nuzo1(m): 6:32am On Dec 25, 2013
pussyeater:

They are both under aged. Besides a 15 years old girl is naturally physically and mentally more mature than a 17 years old boy.
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by pussyeater(m): 6:38am On Dec 25, 2013
Real_Alfranco: it beats me dat sum guys can't understnd sarcasm!!
Being sarcastic or not, God is still watching u bro! undecided
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by nenergy(m): 7:25am On Dec 25, 2013
15 years ,6 exs? what is wrong with our youths?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2013
thank you all for ur commentz.....merry xmas to you guys....I'm to reply her 2day.....sum1z xmas might actually end up on a disapointn note#....*sad tho....
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by barackohandso(m): 9:33am On Dec 25, 2013
Tell her you're gay.

But seriously, 17 and 15 shocked ?
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2013
eunisam: Do not tell her no! let your behavior say the NO!

Do not tell her no! let your behavior say the NO!Do not tell her no! let your behavior say the NO!Do not tell her no! let your behavior say the NO!Do not tell her no! let your behavior say the NO!Do not tell her no! let your behavior say the NO!Do not tell her no! let your behavior say the NO!Do not tell her no! let your behavior say the NO!
lol Bro you sound like #rily Harsh#...I gues this involves ignoring her pings..not picking her calls....and a lota oda things...but the thing is besides this her obsession with me..she's a really nice girl..I wana keep as a dear friend...I don't think that will b possible after enforcing this methodology....but all the same...thanks for the advice...Merry Xmas
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 25, 2013
Dhurmynick:

Lol ....cum On mahn!....she's only 15..years....I mean...cut her sum slack....I dnt see a senator Yerima in You o#and last I heard only pervs bed 15yr oldz...Merry Xmas Bro
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 25, 2013
Enegod: tell her you don't wanna see her
anymore cuz she doesn't have what
you're looking for....and that all she
would be good for is a quick
lay......worked for me!
If she still insist, the punny is all yours... grin Merry xmas too bro!!!
Lol...tellin a 15 year old such dirty things will only give her an emotional meltdown which could make her an emotional wreck in future..and as for me..I dnt even want any punny 2 be myn ooo....I reject it in Jesus name o

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Odunharry(m): 10:19am On Dec 25, 2013
jesu kristi o,15yrs old dated 6diffrent guys..aint she suppose 2 b in secondary sch?
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2013
Nuzo':
You have led her on to love you hopelessly only for you to abandon her. Not fair.

Well, much harm hasn't been done as there haven't been any physical consumation.

You may just have to be vocal about your decision than just allowing your body language speak. Most girls, especially younger ones cannot read body languages or may even choose to ignore it.

Words may be painful but are contracts. Specifically spelt out.

I appreciate you for wanting to keep yourself till after school.

Good luck.
lol...I didn't lead her on @ all o...anywayz...thnx Bro...I will need all d luck I can get...its hard enauf 2 keep maslf as it is now...with girls been the ones after guys nowadays....in the 'TEENS WORLD'...the reverse may b d case in the 'ADULT WORLD' tho..
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 25, 2013
pussyeater:
Being sarcastic or not, God is still watching u bro! undecided
seconded
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Odunharry(m): 10:22am On Dec 25, 2013
barack_o_handso: Tell her you're gay.

But seriously, 17 and 15 shocked ?

d ting taya me o
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 25, 2013
emorse:
I hereby confer on you the title of "GBAMIST".
@ OP, Do not give her a definite verbal response. Maintain normal communication but avoid physical contacts as much as possible. It works like magic.
Noted
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 25, 2013
emorse: Give me a second. I need to consult the oracle. BRB.
...Lol we are waiting for the ORACLE'z reply ooo...hope its the oracle of the Trinity sha....
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 25, 2013
Nuzo':

They are both under aged. Besides a 15 years old girl is naturally physically and mentally more mature than a 17 years old boy.
...not so sure about this...a 15 years old girl might be mentally more mature dan a boy of same age...but certainly nt a 17 year old boy..ah mean the two years difference mst count 4 sumtn....ryt?
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 25, 2013
Odunharry: jesu kristi o,15yrs old dated 6diffrent guys..aint she suppose 2 b in secondary sch?
she is o...SS3 to be precise....
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Dhurmynick(m): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2013
heefeholuwah: Lol ....cum On mahn!....she's only 15..years....I mean...cut her sum slack....I dnt see a senator Yerima in You o#and last I heard only pervs bed 15yr oldz...Merry Xmas Bro

I'm 17 angry
You don't need to worry about what I do to her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Effective Ways To Get Over Your Crush .. / 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). / Some Questions About This Miss Nairaland Sturv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.