Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away (53426 Views)

6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. / 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight / 10 Things Women Notice About Men First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by njuwo(m): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by checkdate(m): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
bisiopinion:

You sound hurt. You are what you attract.
IS HE LIEING?
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Theben(m): 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
6 things nigerian women notice in guys right away
1. Cash
2. Cash
3. Cash
4. Cash
5. Cash
6. Others

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
This doesn't apply to my Nigerian sisters. A big bank account and a large wallet is all that matters.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
bisiopinion:

You sound hurt. You are what you attract.
hurt, no.
That's what majority of our girls v turned to.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by duni04(m): 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
slap1: Ok. I have 90% of what's listed above. Why am I still single? (Because I never buy Range Rover Sport)
Cud b cos of d remainin 10%
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hmmmm....
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by a2personal2013: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
In Nigeria d case is different. The car you came with matters most otherwise people like Obj would have been wifeless.so money is the number one. If u agree with me say ye ye

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ishilove:

True that. No woman will take a ruffian looking fellow seriously.

(

I think I like a good 'ruffian'. I really laugh when people develop these lists. Everyone is different. The title should be, "Women, what are the first 6 things YOU notice in/on a man the moment you lay eyes on him?"

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Skmoda360(m): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
well noted
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by INAHJOSEP(m): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Ur facts has no empirical thesis , it's legally untenable , and it's devoid of concurable evidence to instigate magnanimous sagacity in astronomical capacity of an uneven dynamic world of the male physiognomy

In a lay man's word...i mean MERRY CHRISTMAS TO Y'ALL tongue

lol

Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by lionspot(m): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Ur facts has no empirical thesis , it's legally untenable , and it's devoid of concurable evidence to instigate magnanimous sagacity in astronomical capacity of an uneven dynamic world of the male physiognomy

you don take your drugs ?

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Iykeponti(m): 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
My friend go & make money 1st, nd stop all dis skulboy tory.... Once u got d money,dem luv u at d first sight... despite wot u luk like
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by daryoor(m): 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
it all depends on what her subconscious crave.

financial security has a way of messing up a girl defense mechanism.

nigerian girls do marriage calculations a lot ," he is in final year", " he is a corper". " he has a nice job!!" i guess this can be termed marriage worthiness quotient smiley

the op is not totally wrong but i belive he is referring to teenage puppy love, when love is still blind, no carry dis theory no ogboski babes way her eye done open.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Aneetar: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
D first tin I notice in a guy is his scent. And I'm sure evry girl notice dat too. A guy with a clean nice scent starts d whole attraction process trust me. Wat girl wuld take a guy serious if he has all dis quallities and he doesnt smell nice?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
checkdate: IS HE LIEING?

He needs to ask himself, why is he attracting these women. Not all women are checking for a man's wallet. I more interested in how much money I can make. I surround myself with grounded people, not shallow minded bimbos.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by greatgod2012(f): 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
nairacoded.com:
Lol...let me get my dictionary.

get your dictionary at your own risk............. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Deiok(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tell me something.....
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by adezjamz(m): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
slap1: Ok. I have 90% of what's listed above. Why am I still single? (Because I never buy Range Rover Sport)

[size=36pt]no. Its because u want a gal of higher standard[/size]

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by greatgod2012(f): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
bisiopinion:

He needs to ask himself, why is he attracting these women. Not all women are checking for a man's wallet. I more interested in how much money I can make. I surround myself with grounded people, not shallow minded bimbos.

God bless you!
Like attracts like, if all the ladies they come across are only interested in the fatness of their wallet, then, something is actually wrong with the skills with which they get the type of women that are attracted to them.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by blackprowler: 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
a2personal2013: In Nigeria d case is different. The car you came with matters most otherwise people like Obj would have been wifeless.so money is the number one. If u agree with me say ye ye

Let me guarantee you sth. Everything the OP said is 100%. He didn't talk about money so you can't add that. I be "egbon." I've been there. If you have money and are not tall and generally "fine boy," they will treat you poorly, always aim to take as much from you as possible before dumping you when they've had enough. If you're not careful sef you will not see the "thing" you're looking for b4 they bail. Remember that girls don't just sit with one guy. They'll have a fine boy somewhere if they like him and do any number of guys with cars, money, influence, power etc. If you ever become rich with rich guy friends and go after girls, and see what they do, you will hate girls in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Revolva(m): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked well i have those 6 things and naija babes keeep snitching me.cos am not rich or i dont drive a car.....how e wan be na
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by vanstanzy(m): 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
freshchuks10: First impressions may be made in moments, but they predict the course your relationships follow. So if you know what exactly about you draws in the votes, you can perfect it -- and do better with the opposite sex. So what do women notice immediately?

According to Dr Gordon Patzer, author of Looks: Why They Matter More Than You Ever Imagined, and one of the world’s leading authorities on physical attractiveness, a lot of what women notice in the first few minutes is appearance-based. “A substantial portion of the six features of a man are apparent, in terms of height, weight and overall physical attractiveness,” he says. And when appearances don’t make the cut, the door slams shut on further interactions. Here’s a list of things to keep that door open.

1. Physical stature
Yep, you knew this already: size matters. Height and weight are right on top of the list of things women notice. “Too much or too little of either immediately classifies the man as unattractive to women, and closes the door before less physically obviously features (such as confidence) can be determined,” says Dr Patzer. Take heart though, the acceptable range is influenced by the woman's own height and weight.

2. Appearances and attractiveness
Yes, beauty is skin deep, but it’s going to get women to explore what lies beneath. Attractiveness does include what you were born with, but your genes alone can't scuttle your chances. What really counts is what you do with your hair, clothes, grooming and basic hygiene. If you can't make the effort, women certainly are not going to work hard to learn more about you!

3. Smile
Once women are done assessing your overall build, women will look at your smile. “The ability to smile, particularly within the first few minutes of meeting, sends a welcoming, non-hostile signal to women,” says Dr Patzer. There is one proviso though -- the smile must show off reasonably good-looking teeth. It's never too late to fix an appointment with the dentist!

4. Humour
Another reason to show off those pearly whites! Women like men who have the ability to laugh. Even better, make the woman laugh. That instantly nets you bonus points!

5. Confidence
Women find confident men attractive. According to Dr Sameer Malhotra, head of psychiatry and psychotherapy department at Fortis Hospital in New Delhi, within the first few minutes of meeting, women will not only suss out your level of confidence, they will also interpret the vibes you give out and how you think. “Women notice how clear or decisive you are and whether you approach things positively.” Just remember, cockiness and arrogance are not the same as confidence!

6. Conversation
Men have successfully given womankind the impression of being strong and silent. So women aren't expecting you to have mad talking skills. All you've got to do hold her attention. “We know (scientifically) that the more or longer that a woman gets to know a man, the more physically attractive he becomes in her mind,” says Dr Patzer. Women are looking for someone to keep up the conversation -- so forget the one-liners, just be yourself!

http://www.menslifetoday.com/in/feature/relationships/things_women_notice/index.html#axzz2oVqspuo7

Make it 7, Amount of money in his pocket. wink wink wink wink
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by MightyFortress: 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
True... To an extent..
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Ishilove: 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
duni04:
U wan kill am?
It's called balance tongue
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by InvertedHammer: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
/

OP: Misleading topic.

It should be: 6 Things Women in "High School love" Notice in Men Right Away

Usually the first 3 questions a woman will ask you will be centered on what you do for a living.

And that my friend is the foundation of the other attributes you listed.

For matured minds, the list below is an example of real life considerations--

1. Physical stature : Check
2. Appearances and attractiveness: Check
3. Smile: Check
4. Humour: Check
5. Confidence: Check
6. Conversation: Check
7. Occupation: Okada rider. Hell Noooooooo! Deal breaker!

\

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by smartg(m): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
Women are great observers
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Truckpusher(m): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2013

Omo you just dey para these days oh

I hope say no be the Christmas chicken dun posses you so? grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Ishilove: 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
InvertedHammer: /

OP: Misleading topic.

It should be: 6 Things Women in High School love Notice in Men Right Away

Usually the first 3 questions a woman will ask you will be centered on what you do for a living.

And that my friend is the foundation of the other attributes you listed.

1. Physical stature Check
2. Appearances and attractiveness Check
3. Smile Check
4. Humour Check
5. Confidence Check
6. Conversation Check
7. Occupation Okada rider. Hell Noooooooo! Deal breaker!

\
Lmao!! cheesy
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by borntobegr8t(m): 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Omo you just dey para these days oh

I hope say no be the Christmas chicken dun posses you so? grin grin

O'boy no be small possession o! grin I jus feel so grammatically propagated today...na free food cos am gringrin
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Truckpusher(m): 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
Revolva: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked well i have those 6 things and naija babes keeep snitching me.cos am not rich or i dont drive a car.....how e wan be na
Go get yourself cleaned up and learn some new vocabularies they might just come in handy though you don't need to double up as Mr Patrick .And don't always forget to always go about with your condom ,you may never know when you'll land for yourself a brand new girl that is more than willing to touch your mumu button shocked shocked shocked
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Waspy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
The Ideal things in the world is not in Naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video / Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.