Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,403 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away (53437 Views)

6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. / 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight / 10 Things Women Notice About Men First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by satmaniac(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Ur facts has no empirical thesis , it's legally untenable , and it's devoid of concurable evidence to instigate magnanimous sagacity in astronomical capacity of an uneven dynamic world of the male physiognomy

In a lay man's word...i mean MERRY CHRISTMAS TO Y'ALL tongue
Have fun!
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by tintingz(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2013
vickyO:

Some are suffering from low self esteem and are desperate

Neither do I o.....
That's true
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by ikkings(m): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2013
And you are telling me Bianca saw all these in Ojukwu right away?
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by UjSizzle(f): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2013
So on point cheesy

I swear i notice all that on the first date grin
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by yfo: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2013
uj_sizzle: So on point cheesy

I swear i notice all that on the first date grin

iphone dey learn multitasking where ladies brain dey angry
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2013
bigfree: okay@op well done. I know someone that is not too good-looking, infact an average joe, but he manages to score with hot chicks. Why is that so? I have come to understand that points of attraction women look out for are hard to rationalize, they are aesthetic like a mona lisa painting. You ask your self sometimes, why is she with that guy? You don't understand. Ask her, why do you love that guy? She doesn't really know
attraction for women is embedded in the irrational or intuitive part of the brain which has been passed from mother to daughter for generations. That is the selection of the most suitable male mate with. I don't women go about with a checklist in their purse to select a male. If she digs you, she digs you.
Hmmm...word!!
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Blackvampire(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2013
Guy u really gud at advertiing your goods..goodluck
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Ichel: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Ur facts has no empirical thesis , it's legally untenable , and it's devoid of concurable evidence to instigate magnanimous sagacity in astronomical capacity of an uneven dynamic world of the male physiognomy

I had 2 check ur moniker 2wice 2 mk sure is nt dat Edo man
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2013
Am new here mehn... U can call me a fresher, xo wats d op saying❔ undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Sagamite(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2013
freshchuks10: First impressions may be made in moments, but they predict the course your relationships follow. So if you know what exactly about you draws in the votes, you can perfect it -- and do better with the opposite sex. So what do women notice immediately?

According to Dr Gordon Patzer, author of Looks: Why They Matter More Than You Ever Imagined, and one of the world’s leading authorities on physical attractiveness, a lot of what women notice in the first few minutes is appearance-based. “A substantial portion of the six features of a man are apparent, in terms of height, weight and overall physical attractiveness,” he says. And when appearances don’t make the cut, the door slams shut on further interactions. Here’s a list of things to keep that door open.

1. Physical stature
Yep, you knew this already: size matters. Height and weight are right on top of the list of things women notice. “Too much or too little of either immediately classifies the man as unattractive to women, and closes the door before less physically obviously features (such as confidence) can be determined,” says Dr Patzer. Take heart though, the acceptable range is influenced by the woman's own height and weight.

2. Appearances and attractiveness
Yes, beauty is skin deep, but it’s going to get women to explore what lies beneath. Attractiveness does include what you were born with, but your genes alone can't scuttle your chances. What really counts is what you do with your hair, clothes, grooming and basic hygiene. If you can't make the effort, women certainly are not going to work hard to learn more about you!

3. Smile
Once women are done assessing your overall build, women will look at your smile. “The ability to smile, particularly within the first few minutes of meeting, sends a welcoming, non-hostile signal to women,” says Dr Patzer. There is one proviso though -- the smile must show off reasonably good-looking teeth. It's never too late to fix an appointment with the dentist!

4. Humour
Another reason to show off those pearly whites! Women like men who have the ability to laugh. Even better, make the woman laugh. That instantly nets you bonus points!

5. Confidence
Women find confident men attractive. According to Dr Sameer Malhotra, head of psychiatry and psychotherapy department at Fortis Hospital in New Delhi, within the first few minutes of meeting, women will not only suss out your level of confidence, they will also interpret the vibes you give out and how you think. “Women notice how clear or decisive you are and whether you approach things positively.” Just remember, cockiness and arrogance are not the same as confidence!

6. Conversation
Men have successfully given womankind the impression of being strong and silent. So women aren't expecting you to have mad talking skills. All you've got to do hold her attention. “We know (scientifically) that the more or longer that a woman gets to know a man, the more physically attractive he becomes in her mind,” says Dr Patzer. Women are looking for someone to keep up the conversation -- so forget the one-liners, just be yourself!

http://www.menslifetoday.com/in/feature/relationships/things_women_notice/index.html#axzz2oVqspuo7

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant list!

I particularly like the fact he added number 3. One thing about me is that I rarely smile in pictures and I have noticed many women that have seen my pix ask me to send one where I am smiling or ask me "where is the smile".

I would put number 5 before number 4 though. Women are more likely to be turned on by confidence than sense of humour. Humour is a long term company thing. Confidence makes cream.

And definitely if a girl is super hot (as in fcking steaming), cockiness works better than confidence on its own.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Amuga(f): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2013
well said.

bigfree]okay@op well done. I know someone that is not too
good-looking, infact an average joe, but he manages to score with hot
chicks. Why is that so? I have come to understand that points of
attraction women look out for are hard to rationalize, they are
aesthetic like a mona lisa painting. You ask your self sometimes, why is
she with that guy? You don't understand. Ask her, why do you love that
guy? She doesn't really know
attraction for women is embedded in the irrational or intuitive part of
the brain which has been passed from mother to daughter for generations.
That is the selection of the most suitable male mate with. I don't
women go about with a checklist in their purse to select a male. If she
digs you, she digs you.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by HARDDON: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2013
very cogent points for a land where flowers n leaves win a gurl's heart on d flash.

a land where a lil smile from a Stranger can change d Cos of life of a lonely Lilly.

cogent only for a land where true luv is revered above all d mundane things mother earth cud mutter

Nigeria n in effect nland is mos def not one of those lands

so save d sermon. when I have the time, Id take you all (including that doc of urs) on d senseless but totally attractive web of women wooing wonders

regards

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by joe4christ(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2013
iykenex: Number 5 is on point

It simply means you aint got the other five qualities huh
Well, cap it up with the sixth, i understand!
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Kabawhat: 11:39am On Dec 26, 2013
@op i really love ur grt write up , but size of pocket i mean money should be also be included ....d gurlx of today are only centered n intrest in ur wallet size too regardless ur good or wat so ever
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by patienz(f): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
Flygeriansteve: Women notice all these right away?
Aint we an intelligent specie? Lol
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Sagamite(m): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
joe4christ:

It simply means you aint got the other five qualities huh
Well, cap it up with the sixth, i understand!

Which of the qualities do YOU have?

Are you not the same person that started threatening a girl on NL because she refused to take up your offer of communication off NL?
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Dolcilicious(f): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
His dental hygiene must b healthy,depending on urz too,mouth odour iz a turn off,n body odour too.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Seriously, I wouldn't want to be noticed by every lady but it often happens. I usually keep my distance because I am taken already. What I mean is that women admire handsome and smart-looking dude first before considering money(from my observation).

Thank you.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by blackprowler: 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sunshine lady: . 'Av lived dere' (like its a big deal) ..'Not dis yeye nairaland contributors' (rude)..sori bro (or sis) u don't rilly sound as exposed as u claim. First wit ur language, and all. U don't knw who is who, its possibl dat 8oper cent of dose contributin here hav lived dere or perhaps still live dere, so don't be a mr know all .

I'm sorry I can't help you. I've got my own probs and they don't include brittle ego
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by blackprowler: 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sacluxpaint: Does anyone know where I can fix my teeth in Lagos or Ph as its not as straight as I want it, I don't want braces but surgery, and what's the cost?Thanks

Are you saying there's now surgery for teeth straightening? Update me o. I never heard that. Braces alone in 2009 was 250k in lag and someone wanted to do for 180k for me in IB. I was stunned at the costs. I never knew. This is what's done for a child in teenage yrs and affects looks positively
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by UjSizzle(f): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
y-fo:

iphone dey learn multitasking where ladies brain dey angry
grin Well...it's our genetic make up tongue

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
uj_sizzle:
grin Well...it's our genetic make up tongue
What is with your werewolf-like picture? Lol! cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by didok: 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
E go well
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by UjSizzle(f): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2013
all4naija: What is with your werewolf-like picture? Lol! cool cool cool cool cool
shocked cry
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by EdwardAkande(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2013
thank u OP
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Cpolicy(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2013

liar how is that purpose to mean merry christmas
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 28, 2013
uj_sizzle:
shocked cry
Sorry! I didn't mean any harm. I mean to point to the picture pattern in your profile. I can only give you a hug, if possible, for my apologies!
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by UjSizzle(f): 9:38am On Dec 28, 2013
all4naija: Sorry! I didn't mean any harm. I mean to point to the picture pattern in your profile. I can only give you a hug, if possible, for my apologies!
Accepted smiley
kiss
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by jaybee3(m): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
Chei... Some people and kissing
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by joe4christ(m): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sagamite:

Which of the qualities do YOU have?

Are you not the same person that started threatening a girl on NL because she refused to take up your offer of communication off NL?

gringringrin Are you a stalker
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Ettete7(m): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
Number 1 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) / Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.