Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken (23092 Views)

Fattened Chicken Can Cause Food Poisoning, Infections –experts / I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today / Why Is Chicken Strictly Associated With Christmas? Why Not Goats, Goose, Pigs. (2) (3) (4)

Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
It all started this morning while I was enjoying my sleep o. Mum called on me to go and help her slaughter those 2 chickens *pointing at them*

This is what went though I didn't capture the pictures on time buh I have to present this
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
How I murdered the chicken
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
This particular one was damn stubborn. To the level of spraying blood all over my shot.

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Sageez(m): 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
my frnd it is not morder, it is called kill.

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mind you its a Peacock and a Cock
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Sageez: my frnd it is not morder, it is called kill.

That was my 1st so, I murdered them. grin
Sageez: my frnd it is not morder, it is called kill.

That was my 1st so, I murdered them.
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
Had to rest a lil before I start cutting them into pieces

This was how I relaxed.

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
After relaxing for like 40mins, these was what the very Big peacock looks like

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
With the experience I got from my boarding school days I started cutting the peacock into pieces

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Sageez(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
is d stew raedy? Cuz I need mine

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by slimthugchimee(m): 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
So wetin consign us

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
After rough handling the peacock I moved over to the cock with the help of my kid sis.

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by ZeinabBadawi: 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2013

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sageez: is d stew raedy? Cuz I need mine

Sure you will get yours.
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
slimthugchimee: So wetin consign us

Nothing o! Buh just come around if you are interested
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
Zeinab Badawi: WTF is this? Not everyone is comfortable seeing harm come to an animal! What's all that blood in that pix? Some people here have animal conscience please. . .

Those photos are offensive! The same way you feel when someone is decapitated is how I feel right now seeing those pix!

Sorry oga/madam, kindly move to another trade abeg no spoil my fun.

24 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
More

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
These was the final moment before I left the House to see a friend, then mum took over.

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
More pictures to come

Maybe the after preparation and the devouring.
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Emmyk(m): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ezyoung: Mind you its a Peacock and a Cock
Peacock Really?
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by angelTI(f): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
P'eran P'eran

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
Emmyk:
Peacock Really?

Yea. Sure.
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
angel TI: P'eran P'eran

Hey! What's that?
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by mancheeutd(m): 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
Don't be surprised if this made front page Na nairaland wey dey where everything is possible

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
This is the cooler of rice and pot of stew...waiting for me

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
Was served with triple parts including the laps #smiles

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
mancheeutd: Don't be surprised if this made front page Na nairaland wey dey where everything is possible

Nobi by Mod oooo! Na by God, e fit happen.
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
Started devouring. Took hold of the 1st part of the chicken

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Andyblaze: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
angry angry

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
It was a memorious war with the dish.
Second and third parts.

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
Andyblaze: angry angry

Are you sick?

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ezyoung(m): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
Everything went down in a jiffy

Efo Riro: A Nairalander’s Delicacy For The Weekend! / Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? / #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter