Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken (23098 Views)

Fattened Chicken Can Cause Food Poisoning, Infections –experts / I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today / Why Is Chicken Strictly Associated With Christmas? Why Not Goats, Goose, Pigs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by DollyParton1(f): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
see madness eh...
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ibime(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
Zeinab Badawi: WTF is this? Not everyone is comfortable seeing harm come to an animal! What's all that blood in that pix? Some people here have animal conscience please. . .

Those photos are offensive! The same way you feel when someone is decapitated is how I feel right now seeing those pix!

My friend mechonu dia.

Which yarns be this? Do you think we buy our chicken pre-processed in Naija?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by JbravoAdodger(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
I'm callin PETA for u.... I don't think u [/b]murdered [b] that chicken in a humane way
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Adex097: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by AbuMikey(m): 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2013

Why do I even like this thread?

OP, Nice one wink

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by AbuMikey(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ezyoung: Met two of my Niggas
Took some pics with santa and one of them

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1483555_Vale7_jpeg4fa69fd1936eb9ae2c5dd2b7ff466dbf

**clears throat**

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
i hate blood so much, scared of birds also, like really really.. not to say the thread isn't a good one but will have to unfollow after this post.. i just wan hail smiley
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by cashkid18(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
@0p,i hope u wil post another pics of hw u murdered another chicken dis cumin new yr celebration grin grin
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Waspy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
angry I thought FP was for crucial, sensitive, debateable, educative, captivating and value-adding posts
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by mazizitonene(m): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ezyoung: Met two of my Niggas
Took some pics with santa and one of them
oboy u b cultist ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by kullozone(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
we r currently reducin d number of baggars..tnx fr identifyin.
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by bishop4APC: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
You be viking? Useless cultist, no wonder u r very smart in butchering...ur days are numbered.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Bizibi(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
Na wa fr u,na fr forum u put pix with that handshake...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by mazizitonene(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
Bizibi: Na wa fr u,na fr forum u put pix with that handshake...
No mind d mumu, come even show their face sef. Na small pikin brain dey wori am....be like him just join new...abi him wan claim

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by bishop4APC: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
deejay_harry1: i hate blood so much, scared of birds also, like really really.. not to say the thread isn't a good one but will have to unfollow after this post.. i just wan hail smiley
Stop complaining, Op is a cultist so blood na like water for im side.
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by mazizitonene(m): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
bishop4APC: You be viking? Useless cultist, no wonder u r very smart in butchering...ur days are numbered.
Mumu...na u number am ?
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by mazizitonene(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
bishop4APC: Stop complaining, Op is a cultist so blood na like water for im side.
See ds guy, ur thinking dey too shallow, abi dem tell u say na only cultist fit shed blood ?
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
Zeinab Badawi: WTF is this? Not everyone is comfortable seeing harm come to an animal! What's all that blood in that pix? Some people here have animal conscience please. . .

Those photos are offensive! The same way you feel when someone is decapitated is how I feel right now seeing those pix!
Mtcheew, no be only Animal Conscience;you are equating a Human Decapitation with Chicken slaughtering...It only goes to show you dont know what you're saying;and are just trying to form.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by godson8701(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
Then stop watching.. Are u a learner? angry

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by hohafrank(m): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ezyoung: Started devouring. Took hold of the 1st part of the chicken
You twisted your face as if the chicken was not well cooked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2013

Wtf? Like you wouldn't eat the chicken after it has been well cooked and garnished. undecided

Ezyoung: Started devouring. Took hold of the 1st part of the chicken
Lool!! See your face, very funny. grin grin
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Andyblaze: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
Abu Mikey:

**clears throat**

Guy so u self know wassup! angry angry
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
Waspy: angry I thought FP was for crucial, sensitive, debateable, educative, captivating and value-adding posts
One man's captivating is another's appalling. One man's crucial is another man's inconsequential... . Get it now?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Philipmems(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
LoL.... So sad how just a handshake means so much.. Its obvious JEWS no plenty again oh.... Stinking bagger... Give your life truly to Christ and he will show you the path to righteousness.... I enjoyed your chicken slaughter post until you displayed your ignorance hope you are no longer in school because like this now you be white fowl...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by imsuboi(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
mazizi tonene: oboy u b cultist ?

Obviously.

@OP, Nice thread anyway.
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
The funny Thing is;I doubt the Guy truly "belongs",if he dd he would know the Perils of posting that online...he probably just wants to form Baddo for NLers

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Andyblaze: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ada Nri1: One man's captivating is another's appalling. One man's crucial is another man's inconsequential... . Get it now?

Thank you angry angry
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Andyblaze: 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
Very funny how this Op's great day in terms of making FP is slowly turning to a Nightmare all because of a 'Handshake! angry angry
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
nl will nt kill me
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by dashintrends: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
cheesy
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
I had myself a good laugh. Op, I must say ur( and ur frend especially) are cute.
**edit**
so how dou you guys jnw dey belong?
Why dont I knw the meaning? I'm feeling excluded.
Were u guys taught ins school?
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by phuckNL: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
JbravoAdodger: I'm callin PETA for u.... I don't think u [/b]murdered [b] that chicken in a humane way

PETA for naija? Wetin konsaign agbero with overload. Guy park well juh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Surprising Health Benefits Of Kiwifruit You Should Know / Oven Dried Catfish For Sale. Fully Spiced With Medicinal Herbs / What Are Low Carb Nigerian Foods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.