Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken (23251 Views)

Fattened Chicken Can Cause Food Poisoning, Infections –experts / I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today / Why Is Chicken Strictly Associated With Christmas? Why Not Goats, Goose, Pigs. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Hadeyeancah(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
Why all this old post,Nairaland is now gettin bore angry angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by AbuMikey(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
Andyblaze:

Guy so u self know wassup! angry angry

Normal now! cool

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hadeyeancah: Why all this old post,Nairaland is now gettin bore angry angry angry angry
can u pls communicate in English?

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by ogoplus: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
I made a big mistake by helping-out with the chicken on Xmas day. I felt so guilty for the act to d point that I can't eat the meat.
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by tippyboy(m): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
cry[color=#000000][/color]
Ezyoung: Everything went down in a jiffy

so unfortunate? u are not going 2 eat dis kind fud again until next yr Xmas sad
Ezyoung: Everything went down in a jiffy

so unfortunate? u are not going 2 eat dis kind fud again until next yr Xmas
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by donfemo(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
[quote author=tippyboy]

so unfortunate? u are not going 2 eat dis kind fud again until next yr Xmas sad

Na swear you dey swear for am? Take am easy o!
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by sammoe(m): 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nairaland shouldn't continue into the new year like this. I appreciate that certain threads can be in NL. But that doesn't mean they deserve FRONTPAGE spots. It's called FRONTPAGE for a reason.
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by nero69: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
mai dama
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Macjayboy(m): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
how diss shit take enta front page.....huuh
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by NiccoC(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
seems mods put s.hit on frontpage nowadays. smh
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by stephnie44(f): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
Stainless plate ancient tins on point
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
Zeinab Badawi: WTF is this? Not everyone is comfortable seeing harm come to an animal! What's all that blood in that pix? Some people here have animal conscience please. . .

Those photos are offensive! The same way you feel when someone is decapitated is how I feel right now seeing those pix!

Big big grammar. Abeg go one side jor! Mtscheww
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by akraym(m): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
[size=48pt]Can't believe this topic made frontpage[/size] sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
[size=15pt]On the Frontpage? shocked shocked shocked shocked What is this?

This site has gone to the dogs. Seun, you seeing this?.
[/size]
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
Andyblaze:

Thank you angry angry
No probs cheesy

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Lilimax(f): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ada Nri1: One man's captivating is another's appalling. One man's crucial is another man's inconsequential... . Get it now?
grin compliments of the season sis.
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Gideonmi(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
WTF... Dis on Front page?
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by donluclay(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
This actually made front page sha...
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by delishpot: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
Gbasibe. High five you try nor be small. Hail momsie for me. The woman try for una this xmas may she live long to cook many more delish dishes and meals for you. Next year make it egwusi and ofor or achi and chicken with fufu and report progress here again. grin

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Yemlizzy(f): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hahahaha Op you such a funny one!

Nice thread you got here despite all.
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by adellam16(f): 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dis OP is a barbarian and he is jobless, becos if he is none of d above he wouldn't take time to show us how he slaughtered dese birds. Why is it dat dumb foolish and uneducational posts make frontpage? Politics in nairaland abi? Smh
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by anulaxad(m): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
Your eyes are very yellow. shocked
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Onlinebizexpert(m): 12:04am On Dec 31, 2013
@OP i dy feel u wela, but next tym before u post ur pinshure on an onlyn forum endeavour to check for anomalies that myt implicate u. Everybody liked your thread till dey saw your HANDSHAKE gesture which we all knw what it means ,..i can bet my toyota camry that u want to comment on ur thread but you are kinda scared cos ur secret has been leaked...well my advice to u BE MORE KIAFUL THE BRODAHOOD MYT BE WATCHING
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Savigne(f): 6:40am On Dec 31, 2013
For d first tym eva lemme ask dis questn
Wtf is dis doing on frontpage?
D mod dat moved d story shld be shot in d b.utt
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Ellidude(m): 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
His face sha...
Who never eat chicken before?
This is a silly Joke..
We need sagacious Mods..
Wake up moderators!!
*Pours them water*
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by bebechuks: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
Zeinab Badawi: WTF is this? Not everyone is comfortable seeing harm come to an animal! What's all that blood in that pix? Some people here have animal conscience please. . .

Those photos are offensive! The same way you feel when someone is decapitated is how I feel right now seeing those pix!
abeg no form for us here!
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Honestagbons(m): 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dat's gud
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
Now in school preparing for exams, no time for NL. How r u doing? Complement of the season.
Lilimax: grin compliments of the season sis.
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 01, 2014
Lilimax: grin compliments of the season sis.
Nne happy New year oooo. Oga dili gi na mma
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 01, 2014
Lolz, funny thread. grin
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken by charlesklef(m): 9:08am On Jan 01, 2014
infact my new year chicken nearly escape...i come dey pursue d chicken inside bush like police dey pursue thief...as i catch am na hin i kill am sharp sharp!! d thing dey combine with beer for here oo

Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi / The High Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria / Checkout This Healthy And Delicious Half-ripe Plantain Porridge (Photos, Video)