Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? (3057 Views)

British Parliamentarians To Join BBOG Group’s Sit-out Today / Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days / Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
I just wish our leaders can replicate this at least once before they exit their tenure, Gej is a qood man and by my permutation and calculation,our Political environment can't guarantee his safety except maybe if GeJ decides to go to some states like Cross River, Akwa Ibom,Ebonyi then can he walk free without the usual Govt retinue of Aides and bereft of fear.
Anyway,*cough lightly*Lets see Pres Obama convo at a stop over a restaurant.I will copy it down below

One Night President Obama and his wife Michelle decided to do something out of routine and go for a casual dinner at a restaurant that wasn't too luxurious. When they were seated, the owner of the restaurant asked the President's secret service if he could please speak to the First Lady in private.
They obliged and Michelle had a conversation with the owner. Following this conversation President Obama asked Michelle,
“Why was he so interested in talking to you.?” , President Obama curiously asked his wife.
She informed the Husband that in her teenage years, the man had been madly in love with her.
President Obama then said,
“So if you had married him, you would now be the owner of this lovely restaurant?”
Michelle responded, “No. If I had married him, he would now be the President.”
Dear fan, believe it or not, sometimes its a woman that makes a man who he is..
1] For the Men that are still searching for a wife, As you *SHARE* & *LIKE* the is Post, May God help you to find that help mate that will turn you from " A Nobody" to "A Somebody"

3 Likes

Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by agbameta: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
Eat out even with the N1 billion food at home. Even her shepo bele can not fit inside that boot...

6 Likes

Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by adezjamz(m): 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
Bro @d top, U̶̲̥̅̊ took ♍¥ words. U̶̲̥̅̊ said it all. cool

1 Like

Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
y are u asking obviously impossible question?
Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by Phranciz(m): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
Story story

1 Like

Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
wazoboy: y are u asking obviously impossible question?
I am not, I know Gej as such a cool humble fella,forget about the position, reason from an unbiased perspective.
Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by alaoeri: 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
Person wey no fit work freely for bayelsa will now eat in a restaurant, impossicant.

2 Likes

Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by cbrass(m): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
Donalð Genes:
I am not, I know Gej as such a cool humble fella,forget about the position, reason from an unbiased perspective.

You can invite him to dinner in your house then....but wait do you have up to a Billion Naira
Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by cbrass(m): 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
Pls enough of all this african crap that "behind a succesful man there is a woman" they are all lies, can You tell me the woman that made Mark Zukerberg,Bill-Gates,Dangote,Steve Jobs, etc

5 Likes

Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
cbrass: Pls enough of all this african crap that "behind a succesful man there is a woman" they are all lies, can You tell me the woman that made Mark Zukerberg,Bill-Gates,Dangote,Steve Jobs, etc
It is written,He that findeth a Good wife,Findeth a good thing, besides that,There's a hidden Blessing that comes along with being married-And then,It depends on how your wife supports you morally
Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
cbrass:

You can invite him to dinner in your house then....but wait do you have up to a Billion Naira

Lmao! I do have
Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by solomon111(m): 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
This's not a big deal especially when you take the pecuilarity of the Nigerian society into factor.
Eating in public restaurants is not a function of a good president or good governance.

1 Like

Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by collynzo2(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
When you can provide him with the network of near invisible security gadgets surrounding Obama in that restaurant, he will do it.

1 Like

Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by njuwo(m): 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
Can Gej and Patience do this? Wrong question, you should have asked can Gej and Patience sit in a restaurant in Nigeria without getting mobbed? Cos only on social media they are firing insults on them without seeing them. On seeing them in real life they'll fire something heavy maybe bomb.
Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by musiwa112: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
bomb, 90% of nigerian will go there and throw bomb there, to kill them

4 Likes

Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by Ikengawo: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
Obama takes these stupid pictures to distract the american people and make them say 'aww what a cute couple' to hide the fact that he has done absolutely nothing in America. Please stop comparing Obama to GEJ. You guys aren't americans, you don't know anything going on and americans themselves have stopped caring about these childish pictures. You don't know how many helicopters are surrounding this restaurant and gun men surrounding.

this is an illusion used to distract dumb people. Why Nigerians have taken to falling for it everytime is beyond me.

4 Likes

Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
njuwo: Can Gej and Patience do this? Wrong question, you should have asked can Gej and Patience sit in a restaurant in Nigeria without getting mobbed? Cos only on social media they are firing insults on them without seeing them. On seeing them in real life they'll fire something heavy maybe bomb.

Haahahahahhahahahahhahahahha! Bomb ke, Nigerians no fit stupid like that as to killing her presido nah
Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by since1914(m): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
I won't advice the President to risk visiting a public restaurant, because of the security implications (unless of course, everything has been well pre-arranged), least we end up having another Viktor Yuchenko scenario.
Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ikengawo: Obama takes these stupid pictures to distract the american people and make them say 'aww what a cute couple' to hide the fact that he has done absolutely nothing in America. Please stop comparing Obama to GEJ. You guys aren't americans, you don't know anything going on and americans themselves have stopped caring about these childish pictures. You don't know how many helicopters are surrounding this restaurant and gun men surrounding.

this is an illusion used to distract dumb people. Why Nigerians have taken to falling for it everytime is beyond me.
grin
Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by Caracta(f): 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
Here we go again. Low self-esteem. The moment you begin to realize that GEJ can never be like Obama and PEJ can never be like Michelle, the better for us all.

Quit this slavery mentality. Work on what you have and zip it up. This is Nigeria, not America. Do you know the problems they are facing over there? You think it's all about dining and acting all posh and romantic? I laugh.

How many of you have had romantic moments in the public with your partners? You are always quick to bad-mouth your own people. I'm not a fan of GEJ. I don't even like him but I don't need to compare his "romantic affairs" with that of another president.

4 Likes

Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by Ikengawo: 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
OP can you and your worthless babe even go to Mr. Biggs in your local government without free of robbery or kidnap?
Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by papindinho(m): 12:01am On Dec 26, 2013
Caracta: Here we go again. Low self-esteem. The moment you begin to realize that GEJ can never be like Obama and PEJ can never be like Michelle, the better for us all.

Quit this slavery mentality. Work on what you have and zip it up. This is Nigeria, not America. Do you know the problems they are facing over there? You think it's all about dining and acting all posh and romantic? I laugh.

How many of you have had romantic moments in the public with your partners? You are always quick to bad-mouth your own people. I'm not a fan of GEJ. I don't even like him but I don't need to compare his "romantic affairs" with that of another president.
if only every one could have this in mind.
Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by Davo93(m): 12:24am On Dec 26, 2013
Caracta: Here we go again. Low self-esteem. The moment you begin to realize that GEJ can never be like Obama and PEJ can never be like Michelle, the better for us all.

God bless your wisdom. You said it all! smiley
Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 26, 2013
op,if you think they are all seated alone,then make any move to get across to them,and see the all invisible security becoming very visible.
GEJ,and PEJ can also do same,with all the security needed,nothing special about it.forget that paparazzi.

1 Like

Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by premlove(m): 4:25am On Dec 26, 2013
So just becos obama went to the restaurant to eat so our dear GEJ should emulate him for GOD sake every bodi has is own way of life and that what makes we all different
Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:53am On Dec 26, 2013
since_1914: I won't advice the President to risk visiting a public restaurant, because of the security implications (unless of course, everything has been well pre-arranged), least we end up having another Viktor Yuchenko scenario.

my brother, I was surprised that former Ukranian president was poison,you needed to see his disfigured face,hmmmmm na wa

1 Like

Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:55am On Dec 26, 2013
Yomieluv: op,if you think they are all seated alone,then make any move to get across to them,and see the all invisible security becoming very visible.
GEJ,and PEJ can also do same,with all the security needed,nothing special about it.forget that paparazzi.

lmao! I doubt if they were more security personal there when Obama was seated there? Maybe one or two aides which probably could have waited outside the bar
Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:57am On Dec 26, 2013

Madam! Hmmmmmm
Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by Acidosis(m): 7:53am On Dec 26, 2013
No they can't.

Nigerians are very wicked, selfish and heartless. They will do anything to steal from them, kidnap them or even kill our president. Same way you people assasinated and poisoned ALL our past great leaders.

Even the bar attendant and chef would accept N20,000 from oppositions to poison the food. Daft citizens...

Y'all should just keep your dirty mouths shut! If you want to see our president and his wife around your streets, kindly tell your daft brothers to drop the act of crimimality and f00lishness..

Everyone of you is looking for who to dupe. Sorry, My president wont fall for your tricks...

Untill y'all change your ways, keep choking on fabulous eternal fantacies..

and YES, Americans are not heartless, hence the free movement of Obama & his wife.
Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by sunkoye: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2013
Ikengawo: OP can you and your worthless babe even go to Mr. Biggs in your local government without free of robbery or kidnap?
must u insult?
Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by Temismith(f): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2013
Ok
Re: Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? by revolt(m): 8:57am On Dec 26, 2013
you have to be a rat, to think they were alone.
I'm sure a battalion of marines, sniper, submarines, standby black hawks and drones were concealed. forget the media facade they're pulling off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Nigerian Snacks?see(photo) / Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.