Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me (11468 Views)

I Miss Sex, My Boss Wants To Help My Sick Husband (photo) / My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? / My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Andyblaze: 12:41am On Dec 26, 2013
My boss' wife is the head of Admin/Personnel in the company where I work so i reported directly to
her that I've been due for promotion since last year.

However, whenever I asked about it she always tell me that until i do what am
supposed to do, so i asked further but she wouldn't tell me but she kept on buying me gifts that made my Girlfriend to start suspecting that I was having an affair with her.

On Monday, we went to the office for the final time before our Christmas vacay, on
getting to the office she sent for me, on getting
there she stretched her both hands wide open for
me, i stopped immediately at the door, she then asked me to sit down, i did.
She said " Ur promotion
is overdue but its in your hands any time u are ready".
"What am i supposed to do ma?" I asked?
"Are you a baby? can't u see that am in love with u?" she responded
with anger, "Now get out of my office and get back to
me when ever u are ready"
I left the office
immediately, I don't know what to do, am hiding it from my girlfriend
since the last gift she bought for me brought us a
quarrel.

SHOULD I TELL THER HUSBAND MY OVERALL
BOSS THOUGH HE IS IN UK NOW

Please advise angryangry

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Madawaki01(m): 12:42am On Dec 26, 2013
U better wake up before u pee for bed.

34 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by freda506(f): 12:50am On Dec 26, 2013
bang her grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 26, 2013
Andy's useless topics are more than his redundant posts! angry #nonsense @topic, she's offering u a christmas gift, I mean 'gift'.
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 26, 2013
Heyaa sorry but don't try anything funny wif her u may end up regreting it
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by jmaine: 1:11am On Dec 26, 2013
Bros, make you no touch the lady. Just maintain ya corner, your promotion go show without illegal congo crushing grin.

Meanwhile, stop spamming nairaland with this thread angry
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by papannamdi1(m): 1:21am On Dec 26, 2013
Andy,. Andy ..andy...andy
My fav stil remains d one yu ran with ur daughter like an olympic champion
And d one ur gf pussy had teeth,
U almost killed me then..
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by zeelo2014: 1:27am On Dec 26, 2013
Eh! See people advising him o lol! grin
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by cole265(m): 1:36am On Dec 26, 2013
Now I know nairalanders are truely bullshit! How can u advice ajonadaft like this? ...shit!
Andyblaze: My boss' wife is the head of Admin/Personnel in the company where I work so i reported directly to

supposed to do, so i asked further but she wouldn't tell me but she kept on buying me gifts that made my Girlfriend to start suspecting that I was having an affair with her.

On Monday, we went to the office for the final time before our Christmas vacay, on
She said " Ur promotion
I left the office
quarrel.

Please advise angryangry
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Chimerase(m): 1:39am On Dec 26, 2013
Fuvck shiiiyt comot for her yasssh na angry
Abi u no get amu again if u no dey amu enuf amu sorri den. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by rad8(m): 1:47am On Dec 26, 2013
Hausawood story line...

2 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by MrCork: 1:48am On Dec 26, 2013
..but why dies this poster keep makin up lies?...,why undecided

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by AkereP(m): 3:23am On Dec 26, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@op,ask ur BOOS if she wil like it if another woman is treating her own son lik that...dat apart also address the issue to GOD in prayer.there is nothing he cannot DO. *My candid advise.wish u all the best.
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 26, 2013
See as people dey Jonze 4 here ooo, Oga ooo. **LOL, ROTFL, LMAO, LWKMD**. Una no go kill person.
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by pussyeater(m): 3:47am On Dec 26, 2013
Andyblaze: My boss' wife is the head of Admin/Personnel in the company where I work so i reported directly to

She said " Ur promotion
I left the office
quarrel.

Please advise angryangry
Andyblaze! Keep it up with ur blatant lies! God is watching you on a Samsung 85" Class UHD S9 Series Smart TV...
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 26, 2013
why is everything always happening to you,you are trying too hard to be relevant on Nairaland. Keep it up.
Back to the topic,telling her hubby is a dangerous move to make,without any proven evidence,such woman can go to any length to get what they want,and as well as very vindictive when threatened,JOseph in the bible is a classic example.
One of my very principles in life is not to have anything with a married woman,no matter the level of temptation,i avoid such relationship like plaque,so bros,i wont indulge you in such,flee from it,either way,you would be the loser,cos such women are clever,and very cautious of their every moves.
Why not sit her down,and tell her you arent cut out for such.

2 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Chanchit: 3:57am On Dec 26, 2013
So you have a job....!? Any thread from this bros' is waste of mb.

2 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by experimentist: 4:20am On Dec 26, 2013
Lil nigga, straf the F out the B undecided
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by frainc(m): 4:53am On Dec 26, 2013
click on my signature and read the complet story,
that is the best way i can advice you, experience is the best teacher
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by IAMBREEZY: 5:03am On Dec 26, 2013
freda506: bang her grin grin
hmmm you just said what?
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by IAMBREEZY: 5:08am On Dec 26, 2013
Andy you and this your blatant lies everwhere nawa for you.
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by lymelyte(m): 5:31am On Dec 26, 2013
Na wa oo.. see as all the sexuality freaks on nairaland fall out.. @mr.cork,@pussyeater etc, I hail oo. cheesy grin cheesy

As for u Andy, see ur lies ehn, e don full bucket ooo.

https://www.nairaland.com/1568049/new-year-resolution
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by pussyeater(m): 6:05am On Dec 26, 2013
lymelyte: Na wa oo.. see as all the sexuality freaks on nairaland fall out.. @mr.cork,@pussyeater etc, I hail oo. cheesy grin cheesy

As for u Andy, see ur lies ehn, e don full bucket ooo.

https://www.nairaland.com/1568049/new-year-resolution
Hey moi oga @ the top! My 2 hands dey for air oh... Merry Christmas sir! grin

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by kliq(m): 6:17am On Dec 26, 2013
Madawaki01: U better wake up before u pee for bed.
Lmfao grin

The dude is really funny though grin
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by andymofia(m): 6:28am On Dec 26, 2013
Oooooooo gadamit!
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by pussyeater(m): 6:30am On Dec 26, 2013
andymofia: Oooooooo gadamit!
Werrin happen bro?
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by vislabraye(m): 6:42am On Dec 26, 2013

She said " Ur promotion
I left the office
quarrel.

Please advise angryangry

She's even maRried. That spoils everything :/
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by andymofia(m): 6:47am On Dec 26, 2013
pussyeater:
Werrin happen bro?

I'm tired of this kind of lies bros. Was rushing to read a good story, now see.... Damn
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 26, 2013
Like really,do people still take andy serious.lol grin smh
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by maureen5(m): 7:08am On Dec 26, 2013
hmmm.. i would have said bleep her, but she is married
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by buskie13(m): 7:28am On Dec 26, 2013
rad8: Hausawood story line...
yeah,its beyond nollywood sef
Re: My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me by Waspy(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2013
Madawaki01: U better wake up before u pee for bed.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Effect Of Zobo On Sperm Count - A Must Read / Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? / 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.