Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,998 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired (12312 Views)

I Miss Sex, My Boss Wants To Help My Sick Husband (photo) / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by bykes(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2010
I presently work with one of the leading banks in lagos as a marketer.I was posted to the this new branch of the bank and this lady is the business manager.she sends me love emails,text messages.she is a widow.just last week monday she called me into her office, i thought it was a one on one session which she normally holds with all the marketing staff,there she told me that right from the first day she set my eyes on me she has not been herself.that is either i give in to her advancies or get fired.she also promised to give me all the necessary assistance to meet my target.i am confused,pls i need advice
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2010
Oh poor you, this is a lose-lose situation and Nigeria is a law-less country so your damned if you do and damned if you dont. Is there a bigger boss you can talk to about this?
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by daylae(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2010
Enjoy your jolly-oh-ride -to- hell! But u always have a choice tho.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by tai2(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2010
If you're confused it means you're considering it. So if you think it'll get you where you're going, go ahead. Also remember to keep a hidden video camera ready for evidence/blackmail. Because when the affection goes south you need to have backup.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by THEAMAKA(f): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2010
tai2:

If you're confused it means you're considering it. So if you think it'll get you where you're going, go ahead. Also remember to keep a hidden video camera ready for evidence/blackmail. Because when the affection goes south you need to have backup.
GBAM!
what he said.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by googles: 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2010
[size=13pt]hmmm
wat would Jesus do ? grin[/size]
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2010
Pray and fast.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by daylae(m): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2010
^^ what joseph did i think.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by ednut1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2010
U beta do it. Fuk her hard and make enough money 4rm her. Remember 2 keep looking 4 anoda job
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by tai2(m): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2010
Joseph doesn't cut it here. She's not married and she wants to play, he's young and he needs pay. It's the way of the world and it should all work out for him in the end.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by googles: 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2010
ednut1:

U beta do it. Fuk her hard and make enough money 4rm her. Remember 2 keep looking 4 anoda job
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

TUNDE !!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by AqRiUsAge(f): 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2010
tai2:

THE AMAKA:

GBAM!
what he said.
Knowing how hard it is to find a job in naija, I'd do what ^^^ said. Like Ebonyeyes said, you're screwed either way, so if you must do it, MAKE SURE you use protection in your se*ual relations with her and be sure to get some evidence and be ready to blackmail her if things turn sour. Because as I can see, she does not mind playing dirty and in my opinion, would drop you like a ciggarette butt when shes done with you. Reporting her boss? I wouldnt. Might backfire.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Odunnu: 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2010
This is a test of faith. Whats ur valuesystem?What do u stand for?What does integrity or dignity mean to you?
Its all in your court sweetheart,do what makes you feel good! But if you want my honest advice,retain ur dignity and leave if need be.You will be shocked to know the enormous opportunities waiting for you outside that job.
Sounding like my Pastor huh?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by daduke2k(m): 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2010
Yes u are. @poster, me finks u shld do all of d above including *pray and fast*

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Chykason(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2010
Now, this is a very tough decision.
The dies are really cast. Look HARD before you leap.
I think Odunnu has a v good point. But then consider the situation in Nigerian labour market:how easy it is to get a new job!
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by THEAMAKA(f): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2010
what's up with this "pray and fast"?? that ain't gonna do a damn thing.
sorry, but lets be realistic here. you can pray and fast AND take action
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by daduke2k(m): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2010
Haha, nice and precise completion.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by zeal500: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2010
just thinking what to tell grin
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Cmiller(m): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2010
@i heard dt marketers ar d best staff in d bankin industry n if u ar gud @ ur job believe me d treat is useless,she can't get u fired 4 not sleepin wt her cos she neva got u into d job so kip doin ur job n leave d rest 2 GOD G.O.D.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2010
THE AMAKA:

what's up with this "pray and fast"?? that ain't gonna do a damn thing.
sorry, but lets be realistic here. you can pray and fast AND take action

Thanks for completing it.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by cantell(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2010
c
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by cantell(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2010
c
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by BadMoFo(m): 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2010
shake your noodle inside her
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by THEAMAKA(f): 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2010
i just realized the poster didn't say if it is a male or female.
poster, what is your gender?
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by BadMoFo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2010
assuming poster is male because of the usage of the word widow
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2010
@ Poster

For a widow to be mean enough to give you such blood-chilling threat (i.e, date me or get fired; a woman!), I won't be surprised if it's revealed that she had a hand in her husband's death. She could even be a fetish 'high priestess' of some deep sh*tt for all you care. Could use your 'juices' for whatever. These things happen.

Anyhow, use your head bruv. For me though, being a soldier by orientation, it's death before dishonour.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by boy1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2010
B4 u go out with a widow,u must first ask her what killed d husband.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by THEAMAKA(f): 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2010
boy1:

you wicked oooo.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by tai2(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2010
pro01:

@ Poster

For a widow to be mean enough to give you such blood-chilling threat (i.e, date me or get fired; a woman!), I won't be surprised if it's revealed that she had a hand in her husband's death. She could even be a fetish 'high priestess' of some deep sh*tt for all you care. Could use your 'juices' for whatever. These things happen.

Anyhow, use your head bruv. For me though, being a soldier by orientation, it's death before dishonour.
boy1:

LWKMD!  grin That also means you should comply quick quick, else you could end up dead before you know it.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by boy1(m): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2010
THE AMAKA:

you wicked oooo.
na proverb. . .
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by uchemummy(f): 10:54am On Mar 08, 2010
bykes:

I presently work with one of the leading banks in lagos as a marketer.I was posted to the this new branch of the bank and this lady is the business manager.she sends me love emails,text messages.she is a widow.just last week monday she called me into her office, i thought it was a one on one session which she normally holds with all the marketing staff,there she told me that right from the first day she set my eyes on me she has not been herself.that is either i give in to her advancies or get fired.she also promised to give me all the necessary assistance to meet my target.i am confused,pls i need advice

The way you sound and even explain very well that the woman is a widow shows that u have interest.if u have interest pls go ahead.use what u have and get what you want if you have the neccesary materials needed for the job.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Kgdavid(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2010
bykes:

I presently work with one of the leading banks in lagos as a marketer.I was posted to the this new branch of the bank and[b] this lady is the business manager.[/b]she [/i]sends me love emails,text messages.she is a widow.just last week monday she called me into her office, i thought it was a one on one session which she normally holds [/b]with all the marketing staff,there [i][b]she told me that right from the first day[b] she set my eyes on me she has not been herself.[/b]that is either i give in to [i]her [/i]advancies or get fired.[i]she [/i]also promised to give me all the necessary assistance to meet my target.i am confused,pls i need advice

didnt you guys do english comprehension in secondary school?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? / Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? / Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.