Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF (26086 Views)

Boko-Haram Shekau Appears In New Video, Says ‘I Am Alive’ / Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills / Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
This guy cannot terrorise up to what osama did and what Saddam hussein did... Democracy is a concept of Free govt which we all know that Peace is in a pari pasu with christianity so I understand his grievances but he should stay hidden from international eyes like Uno, Au et al if he values his life. Gej should just strike a partnership with Obama to release the secret marine and this dude will appear in 2015 history in jamb.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by koboko69: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
That clown is dead and buried in ine the caves in madugurri.....his burial site with his full name written on it was discovered. Other boko guys killed during the assault sometime ago were buried sepearately from shakau in something like a mass grave....

No further comments!
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Wow!
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by juman(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kai!

The Boko brothers are very angry.

One nigeria fails the masses.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Frankenstein: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
He said the holy Koran and hadith support his actions. Is that true, nairaland Muslims?

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by 190theclown: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
ckkris: Where is 13 volts?

who the hell is 13 volts please dont call my name near any of your politics

Im a lover not a fighter

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by vincent561(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
Just as i thought!. I knew dis is gon happen someday. Naija,na so ina tinz dey always be. mtcheeew
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by vincent561(m): 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Just as i thought!. I knew dis is gon happen someday. Naija,na so ina tinz dey always be. mtcheeew. God protect ur children.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by mrphysics(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
lets ask prophet T.B Joshua if
1. the man is still alive?
2. if he has any power to destroy Nigeria or democracy
3. if t.b joshua can pray and God will paralyse d man etc

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by SenatorM(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
He has not even done up to that of osama,saddam hossein,gaddafi,his time to die is coming
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by gidjah(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
The poem line I love most out of his write up is"evry thing am doing is embeded in d holy quran, let d clerics bear me witness,"he is so proud and happy doing d gd work of Allah!.how I wish d christendom will also want to die hard doin Jehovahs work of evangelism and other kingdom activities, the world would have bin a better place.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
that video is fake, with the amount of boko haram population
it is easy to find his look alike and make him grow bears.

you will notice he wasn't stable through the video and that clip was very short so as not to expose their ruse.
plus fighter jets being burnt?

Nigeria military fall ma hand. so they are only good at oppressing civilians on the streets of Lagos.
no wonder i beat up a dude 4years ago for bashiing my car only for him to identify himself as a soldier when we dragged ourselves to the station
omo, i beg the guy o

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
AKUNWATA1: I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS MR sheCOW .
innocent people are being killed and the best you can make out of it is a joke. Had it been nigerian women got to know of bj earlier... angry
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by DMainMan: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
Frankenstein: He said the holy Koran and hadith support his actions. Is that true, nairaland Muslims?

U that even ask the question know dat it can never b true. Na wa for u or are u still a learner.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by RetardedIdiot: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
alaoeri:
Your moniker says a lot about you. What 'll JTF got to say about this?

Is this one on drugs? undecided undecided
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by free2ryhme: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
propaganda
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Namady(m): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
uche16:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LjdQZX4eMo

video was posted by the sect online , showing Shekau, who was clad in a military fatigue, rained invectives on his enemies: “Here I am, alive, hale and hearty. Sagir Musa should bury himself in shame, President Jonathan (of Nigeria) should bury himself in shame, President Obama (of United States of America) should bury himself in shame, and President Francois Hollande (of France) should bury himself in shame, Queen Elizabeth (of England) should bury herself in shame.

“They said I am dead, but here I am. The world should know that I am alive and will only die at the appointed time. Everybody should be judged according to the dictates of his conscience.

“What I am doing is written in the Holy Qur’an and the Hadith and I will not stop. I challenge all the clerics of the world to question my deeds. Those underrating my capacity should have a re-think. I will never allow democracy to thrive.

“The concept of government of the people by the people for the people will never be possible and will never exist. Democracy shall be replaced only by the government of Allah, from Allah and for Allah.”

He stated the Nigerian military will never subdue his group. “Nigerian soldiers are late. After killing many of them in Monguno and Benisheik, we have snatched their armoured carriers and Hilux vans and then hoisted Islamic flags on them. We now move freely with them,” he said.

meanwhile, the Army Public Relations Unit said it would study the video clips that claimed someone who had died several weeks ago is alive.

Shekau ur misguided! Pple shud try nd undrstnd d diffrnt btw ISLAM nd bad MUSLIMs who r hidin behind an ISLAMIC flag to do deir bullsh*t!!!.. #TeamIsam#
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
AKUNWATA1: I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS MR sheCOW .

what do u know about quran and hadith that this fool is using as a shield..do u av a copy ? READ QURAN CHAPTER 2 VERSE 255-259 THEN YOU'LL KNOW SHECOW IS FYTING FOR HIMSELT NOT MUSLIMS...PEACE
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by bright007(f): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
All his actions are taken from the koran so who am I going to blame?....I think moh and his moon-god are to blame.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by jude33084(m): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
undecided
“What I am doing is written in the Holy Qur’an and the Hadith and I will not stop. I challenge all the clerics of the world to question my deeds.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Jayses(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
Who is there some one should move calabar children carnival to FP https://www.nairaland.com/1567323/calabar-
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by nijanigga: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
From all indications, it's clear that the Nigerian military lie a lot and only the poor and ratchet ones die for nothing.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by cold(m): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
Spoken like a true Muslim. Seriously though,what is it about religion that drives people to extremes? The level of brainwashing in religious circles is unparalleled

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by adeyrule(m): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dis video is called crap its not of recent,it was posted sometimes ago
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
Frankenstein: He said the holy Koran and hadith support his actions. Is that true, nairaland Muslims?
BEFORE NKO ABI YOU NEVER READ QUR'AN BEFORE

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by whooplat: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
Boko haram just decimated nijeriya army like that? shocked See as dem burn fighter jets and army base.

nijeriya army na wash.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
Shekau is dead n d video is fake, very simple
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
Konmight: How come that guy refused to die, 190volts has questions to answer ooo. Hope 190 hasn't been murdered by the Boko Boys, I haven't seen him online for long. DHQ what's next? How come this Suicide Tactician is still alive? I don tire for this Boko wahala ooo, no solution in sight. When is the killing going to stop for God's sake? Shey na like this e go continue? JTF what's up?
Na 13volts b d guy name. I pray d guy still dey alive oh
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
People I'll take this with a pinch of salt. Everywhere in the world, terrorists operate successfully by instilling fear on the people making them lose hope on the government's well orchestrated plans and assurances. That's their tactics. Imagine claiming that they recovered armored vehicles from the Nigerian soldiers they killed and are now moving freely with same vehicles in Niaja. Who can believe this? Even if they impersonates the Nigerian Army with their uniform it won't still be possible for them to patrol freely with the armored vehicles which the Nigerian Army doubtless knows its missing and the circumstances that led to its disappearance.
Its either that they brought Shakau's look-alike to shoot the video or the it was shot before his alleged demise with the expectation of the eventuality that later befall him or that he wasn't dead after all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) / PDP's 59th Birthday Message To Jonathan (photos) / APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.