Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF (26087 Views)

Boko-Haram Shekau Appears In New Video, Says ‘I Am Alive’ / Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills / Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Aussie(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2013
I saw the video on Channels TV yesterday. The guys were hooded and were roaming the military base unhindered while climbing Nigeria Military fighter jets and setting them alight. I was frightened! Our military guys apparently took flights for their lives.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by lakesider(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2013
Bokoa haram his pdp.thats the truth azazi said before he was killed
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by lekkie073(m): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2013
the wordings of the video has been used in more than one purported book haram videos. shekau don ya mutu tey tey !
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by kolamilan(m): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2013
Retarded Idiot: Who is Shekau? undecided

Is he Nigeria's President? angry angry angry
*Retarded Idiot* no wonder.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Swiftboy(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2013
Fighting for 'God'...that makes Him weak! Shekau and whatever he's reading only mock whoever he's working for! tongue
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2013
let my Northern brethren comment on this. Terrorism
war had never been won without support of indigenes in any
area. The North will need to make up its mind what to do
about this monster
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2013
190-the-clown:

which 190
My bad, I meant 13volts not 190volts.
Nigeria is becoming another Pakistan, Afghanistan etc.
No solution in sight
Lord Have Mercy.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
AKUNWATA1:

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that
call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the
sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic,
with commands to chop off heads and fingers
and kill infidels wherever they may be
hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are
called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will
send them to Hell if they do not join the
slaughter.
Ogbeni Akunwata1 you are on your own. Quran may contain what you quoted but it's left for Muslims to obey such scriptures. My closest pal is a Muslim and I'm very sure he would never Boko laye laye.
If Muslims all over the world had obeyed such order, the whole world would have become Pakistan or Afghanistan. I don't support generalization.
Merry Christmas, Cheers.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by 90mighty(m): 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
Whatever good forever remains good.just do the right thing
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Horus(m): 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwsbNA4wlJo

BBC News - Nigeria scarred by Boko Haram attacks
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Xbee007(m): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
I enjoy d latest album of dat guy. Shekau vs Wande Cole, the guy dey rap like die.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by david290(m): 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
I've never been and will never believe that muslims in Nigeria are not happy and comfortable with this barbaric acts of boko harams.They have a muslim organization like CAN,when have they come out 2 disown this people pepetrating evil in the name of their religion? When has their clerics of more than 30 million in Nigeria come out to condemn their act? When they even do they cut ways instead of calling of calling a spade a spade,why? The worst of it all is that skekau engages your clerics in a challenge by telling them to prove him wrong and the only thing some nairalanders can do is to attack others unnecessarily? Why cant you just educate this people by replying them,or when will that be or are you already doing that?
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
Abeg is there Environmental sanitation in Lagos Tommorow 28th of December 2013. I gats places to Go
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by BabaAra2(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
I think the guy in the video is masked. Check out the neck.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by dexmond: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
shekau is a true Muslim. He said his actions are in line with the dictates of his religion. let islamic scholars fault him.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Bimpe29: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
Take it or leave it. Bokoharam is anti Islam. The dread sect are agents of evil. May Allah ensure their downfall sooner than we pray for.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
dexmond: shekau is a true Muslim. He said his actions are in line with the dictates of his religion. let islamic scholars fault him.
EOD
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by ShyDare(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2013
Oloriburuku, ashiere eyan. Shekau & his evil gang & backers wil die a miserable death. Dogs & rats wil feast on ur blood & corpse 4 all d crazy agony & pain u av caused. Ur re..tar..ded parents shd av aborted u, God wil visit u wit his whip of shame soon.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Cooleasy(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
And one of the most annoying parts is that he keeps saying that Muslim clerics should challenge his deeds, as if he has created the room for peaceful debates. On the contrary he has repeatedly sent signals that he is ready to kill anybody who criticise or challenge his deeds. Be rest assured that even if he is still alive (which is very doubtful), history will still repeat itself as usual, as the world will witness his demise the way the world has witnessed the demise of other public enemies before him.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by simpleseyi: 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
I thought that Jonathan and JTF once said that Shekau has been killed without showing us Shekau's corpse. Can someone ever trust this government? It is now safer to trust Shekau than to believe Jonathan. If Shekau tells you not to step out of your house and Jonathan tells you that he (Jonathan) is on top of the situation and that you should go out. What would you do? Would you go out?
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by prettyboi1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
lol...let's play detective games here.

1. Has anyone noticed that where Shekau records his videos is likely the same place?

2. Has anyone noticed that his messages are usually almost the same without any mention of any particular incidence? eg. go back & read the transcript of this his last message. He never mentioned anything about what happened at the airforce base in maiduguri therefore there's a possibility that video was doctored.

Doctored in the sense that:

1. Shekau & the whole boko haram crew may have already recorded tonnes of video messages of him claiming victory in advance (making sure that he does not make the mistake of mentioning any particular place or incidence since at the time of recording they would not have known where exactly to strike & if they would be successful at it).

2. After making these recordings of such videos & taking out an attack that turned out successful then one of the foot soldiers out there in the fields records what happened while it happened.

3.They (boko haram members) then go back to their drawing boards & pick out one of the earlier recorded videos of Shekau's "victory message" & blend it with a video of the attack while in the fields. That's why we probably will never see a video of Shekau out in the fields claiming "victory."

4. Until we see Shekau out in the fields recording his "victory", we can't believe he is alive but we should still take him seriously in case we turn out to be wrong.

5. Shekau is probably really dead but might have already just recorded tonnes of videos in advance claiming "victory".....this doesn't mean we should not take him or his threats seriously though. All hands should be on deck.

If you're thinking what I'm thinking,please like this so we know collectively as a people that this might just be seen by those in the security agencies & these opinions of mine might just be considered by them.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by lorddannie: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bimpe 29: Take it or leave it. Bokoharam is anti Islam. The dread sect are agents of evil. May Allah ensure their downfall sooner than we pray for.

Shekau said ALLAH gave them victory in Bama, Benieshekh, Maiduguri and Yobe
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by HARYOMIDE1994: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2020
DMainMan:

Nyc 1. Dis guys just misinterprete the Holy Quran. It is not even there fault as one of their pastor must have told them these lies. Why wont he, when he is busy finding ways of collecting 10%.

What pains me is dat most of these guys have neva read the Holy Qura'n allowing themselves to b prone to brainwashing by their leaders and d media.

I love the way you analyse things a lot DMainMan. But I am sorry that you just bleeped up. I expect better from you. Do not say "he is busy finding ways of collecting 10%." It is wrong bro. I am a Christian and I have a lot of Muslim friends and have never said anything evil about Islam. Kindly maintain your maturity please
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by RightChannel: 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
Shekau Said What He's Doing Is Written In Quran And Hadith.. Very Interesting

Quran War Book

Hadith War Manual

allah Warlord

Muhammad War Messenger

Islam Religion Of War

This Is Wonderful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria / Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter / Labour Party Holds Maiden Meeting In Egor LGA, Benin City, Edo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.