Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry (2601 Views)

Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) / Nigerians, Lets Shun Religious Bigotry!! (the Naira Note Symbols) / Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by FreeGlobe(f): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2013
A cross-session of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) yesterday staged a protest at the
Government House and Dr. Alex Ekwueme Square, Awka, protesting the alleged change of list for the chairmanship election scheduled for January 11, 2014.
The placard-carrying protesters were mostly from Orumba South, Orumba North, Ihiala, Njikoka, Awka North, Anaocha, Dunukofia and Onitsha South local government areas.
The protesters alleged that all the names of members of the Anglican communion who won in party primaries were removed and replaced with names of the candidates of the Catholic church. The protesting APGA members accused former deputy governor of the state, Dr. Okey Udeh, the party’s woman leader,
Edith Nwokedi and some other top party leaders of allegedly masterminding the plot.
Speaking to newsmen at the Ekwueme Square, Chairman of the party in Orumba South, Mr. Thomas Okoli and his people warned that if the lists were not returned the way they were, the local government election would not hold.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/politics/protests-mar-apga-rally-anambra/
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by FreeGlobe(f): 11:00am On Dec 26, 2013
Anambra is cursed with leadership. How did a cunning thief and primitive bigot become governor of A great state as Anambra. the state took 5 steps forward during ngige and 100 steps backward with obi. smh

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2013
FreeGlobe: Analysis is cursed with leadership. How did a cunning thief and primitive bigot become governor of A great state as Anambra. the state took 5 steps forward during ngige and 100 steps backward with obi. smh
catholics vs anglicans. I thought igbos are all christians, why the division? Before you know it, it will be imo man vs anambra. You guys are ur own problem, not yorubas and hausas. You are yet to secceed and you are already having divisions. Mtchew

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by FreeGlobe(f): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2013
Segeggs: catholics vs anglicans. I thought igbos are all christians, why the division? Before you know it, it will be imo man vs anambra. You guys are ur own problem, not yorubas and hausas. You are yet to secceed and you are already having divisions. Mtchew
Reminds me of operation wettie. wild wild wild west. Awolowo vs Akintola.
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Brimmie(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2013
Segeggs: catholics vs anglicans. I thought igbos are all christians, why the division? Before you know it, it will be imo man vs anambra. You guys are ur own problem, not yorubas and hausas. You are yet to secceed and you are already having divisions. Mtchew
*in GEJ's voice* K'rect! grin
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by IKEMBANNEWI: 11:59am On Dec 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
You absolutely have no justification whatsoever to attack him, you brought your dirty linen to wash in public so dont flare up when people refer to you as a filthy being! FreeGlobe, i've told you countless times that your hate for Obi will make you Denigrate anything Anambra! Jisie ike

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
STFU IJIOT. WERE YOU NOT THE ONE THAT INVITED THEM BY CREATING THIS STEWPEED THREAD
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by FreeGlobe(f): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
IKEMBA NNEWI: You absolutely have no justification whatsoever to attack him, you brought your dirty linen to wash in public so dont flare up when people refer to you as a filthy being! FreeGlobe, i've told you countless times that your hate for Obi will make you Denigrate anything Anambra! Jisie ike
oh you really want to hide what has been published in the media. I will attack him because he wants to tribalize the thread. The people protesting are Anambra people and deserve to be heard and if you see their protest as denigrating Anambra then you are a fool. if you call that washing dirty linen in public you have not seen anything. Peter Obi's wicked, fraudulent and primitive governance is not something to be hidden anymore. Everybody is well aware.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
They are fighting eachother on this thread grin yuck grin yuck grin yuck
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by FreeGlobe(f): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
Segeggs: They are fighting eachother on this thread grin yuck grin yuck grin yuck
trolls like you gonna be fed you know
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by papparatzzi2013: 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
Where is humanity going to?

Muslim vs xtian
Catholics vs Protestants
Protestants vs Pentecostal
North vs south
Igbo vs Yoruba
Hausa /fulani vs others

When will all these nonsense stop?
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Zonacom(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dear Freeglobe, do not allow your hate for Obi lead you into painting your state black.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
SHAME ON YOU!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by FrankC3: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
oh you really want to hide what has been published in the media. I will attack him because he wants to tribalize the thread. The people protesting are Anambra people and deserve to be heard and if you see their protest as denigrating Anambra then you are a fool. if you call that washing dirty linen in public you have not seen anything. Peter Obi's wicked, fraudulent and primitive governance is not something to be hidden anymore. Everybody is well aware.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by FreeGlobe(f): 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
Frank-C:

You should be ashamed of yourself.
why because I said the truth? fool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Obiagu1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
why because I said the truth? fool

Are you PDP or APC?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
trolls like you gonna be fed you know

animal like you dont deserve any attention,if you like say that Obi is a tribalist its non of our business.
You and your daft likes can also call him racist we all love him for being that.
In case you clown dont know am an Adventist member and must beat my chest and tell you that "Obi is messiah" believ it or dont...only your dull skull will bear the brunts of ignorance.

Ewu...anu ohia...ezi...akwuna

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by FreeGlobe(f): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
Chuksphil2go:

animal like you dont deserve any attention,if you like say that Obi is a tribalist its non of our business.
You and your daft likes can also call him racist we all love him for being that.
In case you clown dont know am an Adventist member and must beat my chest and tell you that "Obi is messiah" believ it or dont...only your dull skull will bear the brunts of ignorance.

Ewu...anu ohia...ezi...akwuna
pig why wont he be your Messiah when he's paying you from his stolen funds. go fvck yourself animal
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by FreeGlobe(f): 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagu1:

Are you PDP or APC?
I'm not in APGA
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by jmaine: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
What a shame . . .
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by FreeGlobe(f): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
All you Peter obi sycophants and hired goons should stop derailing this thread. Go get a life. Mods front-page please
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by gbanikiti(m): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
Incase the thread makes front page, I was here...
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagu1:

Are you PDP or APC?
GOOD QUESTION
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I'm not in APGA
ITIBORIBO DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND ENGLISH @ALL
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
AKUNWATA1: ITIBORIBO DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND ENGLISH @ALL

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by gbanikiti(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
Chino nwa ama ma is still enjoying his christmas rice. He should report on this thread and tell us why Peter Obi has decided to divide Anambra people according to their christian faith.
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
FreeGlobe: All you Peter obi sycophants and hired goons should stop derailing this thread. Go get a life. Mods front-page please

See your life..., ! grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by FreeGlobe(f): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

See your life..., ! grin grin grin
This guy? why you like me so much cool
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
Look at them...fighting eachother. grin yuck grin yuck grin yuck
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
Segeggs: Look at them...fighting eachother. grin yuck grin yuck grin yuck

its high time you grew up,havent you heard of conflict of interest before,that we are Igbos on this forum doesnt mean we must be speaking with one voice.
We aint you folks that slaughter truth in the altars of fear.
No wonder cowards like compromise

I thought your among the "most educated and the most enlightened" mgbati mgbati folks.

"If the truth is told the youth can grow then learn to survive untill they gain control"
I Can~Nas

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
This guy? why you like me so much cool

Na gay ism on NL please. Too many women here to be looking at another man.
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
Chuksphil2go:

its high time you grew up,havent you heard of conflict of interest before,that we are Igbos on this forum doesnt mean we must be speaking with one voice.
We aint you folks that slaughter truth in the altars of fear.
No wonder cowards like compromise

I thought your among the "most educated and the most enlightened" mgbati mgbati folks.

"If the truth is told the youth can grow then learn to survive
@bolded

but you guys arent accepting the bitter truth @freeglobe is saying na!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State / Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha / Somebody Should Please Interpret Gej's Body Language In This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.