Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry (2971 Views)

Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) / Nigerians, Lets Shun Religious Bigotry!! (the Naira Note Symbols) / Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by oneeast1: 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
gbanikiti: Chino nwa ama ma is still enjoying his christmas rice. He should report on this thread and tell us why Peter Obi has decided to divide Anambra people according to their christian faith.

My dear I have been stuck with my family.

Btw immediately I saw the initiator of the thread, I had to spit on the thread knowing fully well that he has let loose from the chains once more. You could rate the thread by the number of people condemning one perverted fellow.
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by FreeGlobe(f): 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
mods front-page please
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Mopolchi: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
FreeGlobe: Anambra is cursed with leadership. How did a cunning thief and primitive bigot become governor of A great state as Anambra. the state took 5 steps forward during ngige and 100 steps backward with obi. smh
@freeglobe why the diatribe against Mr Peter Obi? Once had that feeling against him but changed only recently. Though am not a staunch fan of him, I think he has come to the realization that he has not really done anything for ndi Anambra hence these many projects of his. He has awarded and constructed many kms of road recently. He has awarded the building of maternity hospitals in 10 communities in Anambra. Anambra state goverment led by Obi won the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation award for distinguishing in the fight against polio. He has bought vehicles for Anambrarians who have served the state for over 25 years at both state and Lga levels. He has given vehicles and money to virtually all the traditional rulers in the state. He gave out security vehicles to some strategic markets. He has taken up the payment of 20 vigilante members in every community in Anambra state to enhance security. He is building an holiday resort by Agulu lake, 1st of its kind and a belated project with its likes (Oguta lake resort) having been built. There also he is building a 5 star hotel. He awarded recently the construction of a shopping mall at Awka, with that of Nnewi and Onitsha to follow. He has not forgotten the church influence on the people he is governing and as such he has doled money to the three Catholic bishops in Anambra and their counterparts in the Anglican communion to commit to their ongoing projects that are beneficial to ndi Anambra. He gave out 100m naira to some private universities like Madonna and Paul. Also, he gave 5bn naira to Odimegwu Ojukwu university, Uli for her many projects. Recently, water ran out from the taps in Onitsha which never occurred for sometime now. It is pertinent to note that in his tenure we got a befitting teaching hospital in Anambra at Amaku, a new governor's lodge destroyed during his predecessor's time, i a new secretariat complex at Jerome Udoji street , Awka and a state library along Onitsha-Enugu road. He attracted SabMiller brewing firm to Onitsha and now we have Hero- Mmanya Anyi. He allured Nigerian Stock Exchange and Central Bank of Nigeria and they have their branch-buildings in the state. He made sure that Anambra state is recognized as an oil producing state by the FG. In education, he has ensured a facelift despite the hike in tertiary tution fees. He gave each principal about 2-10m naira to renovate their schoolrp and school buses. By next year, these principals would start living within the community where their schools are situated. He distributed 25000 computers to school. The curriculum of Anambra state was adopted by World Bank. They praised him for his strides in education and how he has properly utilized the funds given him. He is about recruiting 5000 ndi Anambra into teaching by January, 2014; 2000 for primary and 3000 for secondary. Added to this in conjunction with World Bank he is currently in the process of recruiting another 3000 in teaching. In all, he will recruit 8000 teachers before leaving office. He is not finished in recruitment- he will 2000 into Anambra state civil service. Therefore, making it 10,000 he will recruit. Even if they constituted his cronies', the main thing is that 10,000 ndi Anambra will have job before he leaves office. I can't remember in which past administration this occurred last. Recently, Anambra was among the 1st four in the medals table in the games at Kwara state. And lastly, the conduct of LGA Elections in January, 2014 is the best thing Obi will ever do. With that, democracy will be better felt. Worthy of note is that during Obi's reign Anambra was never in the spot light for the wrong reasons unlike in the previous administations when fiefdom reigned. Civility and the rule of law now reign in Anambra state. For all these, I disagree with you that Anambra state is 100 steps backward under Obi. Rather, I will presume that you are not in touch with the current state of affairs in Anambra state that is why your diatribe is much on Mr Obi. I invite you to assess the veracity of all these I have observed in the foregoing and at the end you will shift your stance just as I did. Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by biafranqueen: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
FreeGlobe: Anambra is cursed with leadership. How did a cunning thief and primitive bigot become governor of A great state as Anambra. the state took 5 steps forward during ngige and 100 steps backward with obi. smh
You have never listed even 5 steps of Ngige you are really shameless, look at you name the 100 steps backwards. This is what I was talking about in my thread you can not keep it real. The German road and two VIP toilets what else.

How about Ngige burned down state property looted the treasury and has shown nothing as a Senator. You can not even make a thread with the achievements of your so called leadership except one block road in his village. Show us what he did, I have been asking you for 6 months now!

The poster above me has made several points on achievements in this administration let me add some more. he even left a few out. Please kindly list Ngige's achievements if you can grin
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by meccuno: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
whats with this igbo and yoruba stuff?? getting stale......is that what this forum is all about? undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by donphilopus: 8:53am On Jul 04, 2022
And some idiots want such person as President of Nigeria? Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Invictuse: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2022
So the Pandora kleptomaniac was a well known criminal all along.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by raumdeuter: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
Amen daddy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by waynetee(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
Can you imagine, someone like this will lead us to civil war within six months if he mistakenly enter .

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:35am On May 04
Religious war
Yes Daddy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by seunmsg(m): 7:39am On May 04
FreeGlobe:
Anambra is cursed with leadership. How did a cunning thief and primitive bigot become governor of A great state as Anambra. the state took 5 steps forward during ngige and 100 steps backward with obi. smh

Peter Obi the bigot and cunning thief of 2013 is now the Messiah of 2024 🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Christistruth00: 7:45am On May 04
seunmsg:

Peter Obi refused to talk to or Shake the hand of the Muslim Oyo State Labour Party Governorship Candidate despite all the efforts of the man to meet with Peter Obi

Even when he went to Welcome Peter Obi to Oyo State during Election Campaign, Peter Obi just ignored him as if he didn't exist

He stretched out his hand to welcome Peter Obi but Peter Obi refused to Shake it

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by helinues: 7:45am On May 04
Me singing Taylor Swift, Karma

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:03am On May 04
helinues:
Me singing Taylor Swift, Karma
very funny thread

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:31pm On May 04
seunmsg:

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Slytiger: 9:57pm On May 04
Another thread.
Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by pquaver(m): 12:48am On May 05
biafranqueen:
You have never listed even 5 steps of Ngige you are really shameless, look at you name the 100 steps backwards. This is what I was talking about in my thread you can not keep it real. The German road and two VIP toilets what else.

How about Ngige burned down state property looted the treasury and has shown nothing as a Senator. You can not even make a thread with the achievements of your so called leadership except one block road in his village. Show us what he did, I have been asking you for 6 months now!

The poster above me has made several points on achievements in this administration let me add some more. he even left a few out. Please kindly list Ngige's achievements if you can grin

Tomorrow if Ngige comes out now for president .. And the rest of Nigeria refer to your judgement of his stewardship before deciding to vote, u willcall them tribalist..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:22am On May 05
biafranqueen:

Peter Obi will never ever be President.

The sooner this fact is accepted by you and your fellow IPOB knuckle dragging imps, the better off you will be.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 11:28am On May 07
AuschwitzPrefec:

Peter Obi will never ever be President.

The sooner this fact is accepted by you and your fellow IPOB knuckle dragging imps, the better off you will be.
we will make sure it never happen

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 1:46pm On May 13
Yes Daddy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia State Legacy Projects: Sector By Sector / Redeem Pastor Escapes From Boko Haram After 10 Months In Captivity / House Committee Members Walk Out On Inspector General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.