Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,993 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! (1412 Views)

Ladies, Hw Do U Control Ur Urge? / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by breadtom: 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Have got dis babe dat love sex like hell she would want me bleep her morning afternoon and night if I say no show she will say I don't love her or am cheating on her,pls hw do I bail myself out of dis mess.neva belive a girl would be so damm crazy for sex like dis am tired and confused.
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by borntobegr8t(m): 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
u never see anything grin grin grin

ANOTHER REASON TO TEST BEFORE MARRIAGE grin grin
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
She's a nympho!

RUN!
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by dexpotter(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
mehn c gobe. Snd 4 ur frnds mak dem asst u na. D luv pax u
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by EdidiongEkong(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
RIOT HITS THE STREETS OF EKET, 3 DEAD WHILE
MORE THAN 15 PERSONS INJURED
Read Full story at http://iceberrygist.com/
archives/7878
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by Enegod(m): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
Personaly i love sex i could have sex 10
times a day everyday plus it helps me
keep in shape undecided ... Idk bout
other guys but i would love to have a girl
that would actualy want to have sex
everyday an or more.. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: u never see anything grin grin grin

ANOTHER REASON TO TEST BEFORE MARRIAGE grin grin
Gbam!
Imagine how he would flee if he had discovered this on their wedding night?!
OP, I feel you bro, imagine this scenario, just happened with some girl in the past, was f ocking my best yet she was still yelling 'harder, faster'.
I almost fainted as my best wasnt good enough for her.
So I stopped, plunged out my macho sized d ikc and shouted,
'Am I Clark Kent?' angry
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by Pretyangel25(f): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
Guy u better RUN 4 ur life o.
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by Pretyangel25(f): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
Enegod: Personaly i love sex i could have sex 10
one mans food is another mans poison. Lol
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by borntobegr8t(m): 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
Enegod: Personaly i love sex i could have sex 10

guy i used to feel that way too,until i met a girl that showed me am a learner for life...i went to her house, and she told her sister in their local dialect to lock the door from outside..i nearly died grin..even when i tell her say i wan piss..she say make i piss inside grin grin
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by borntobegr8t(m): 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
Vessi: Gbam!
Imagine how he would flee if he had discovered this on their wedding night?!
OP, I feel you bro, imagine this scenario, just happened with some girl in the past, was f ocking my best yet she was still yelling 'harder, faster'.
I almost fainted as my best wasnt good enough for her.
So I stopped, plunged out my macho sized d ikc and shouted,
'Am I Clark Kent?' angry

o'boy i no fit marry woman wey like sexx pass me..na die be that grin grin
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by Enegod(m): 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

guy i used to feel that way too,until i met a girl that showed me am a learner for life...i went to her house, and she told her sister in their local dialect to lock the door from outside..i nearly died grin..even when i tell her say i wan piss..she say make i piss inside grin grin
grin grin that one na rape grin
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by borntobegr8t(m): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
Enegod: grin grin that one na rape grin
I dey tell u grin grin ,my prick bruise that day grin
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

o'boy i no fit marry woman wey like sexx pass me..na die be that grin grin
I am the adventurous, fun type.
So I can.
Because it will make the whole marriage more exciting, fun, adventurous.
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by Snoggy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by Callmebabe(f): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
Eyah... If you are no match for her, you better let her go, then get yourself a cute babe that is not so crazy about sex! Cuz there is absolutely nothing you can do except you want to 'murd' yourself smiley
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by Waspy(m): 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by Dubemkelly(m): 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
Introduce her to Jesus who is a sure comforter
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by Chubhie: 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sex is highly additive when done with one you truly love. I'm not in support of sexual immorality. Just know that you are currently balling with fire. STI, STD's and Abortions you should consider. The relationship is already built on the foundation of sex. Any moment the thrills and frequency of your sexual inputs reduces the attraction may no longer stand. So ask yourself this question- can I sustain this and play at this same level all through my life? I don't want the heart attack of constantly imaging what nots when your lady is not around thee. You know what I mean.
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by Andyblaze: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
olodo dem full this site angry angry

Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by OCTAVO: 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

guy i used to feel that way too,until i met a girl that showed me am a learner for life...i went to her house, and she told her sister in their local dialect to lock the door from outside..i nearly died grin.. even when i tell her say i wan piss..she say make i piss inside grin grin
Why you no com piss inside? cheesy
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by OmniSparrow: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
get a d1ldo. wen tired, switch off d light and chook it inside her abuna
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by breadtom: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: get a d1ldo. wen tired, switch off d light and chook it inside her abuna
hmmm ur own advice is terrible oh.
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by Afrok(m): 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

did U report to d nearest police station? Coz dt's a case of molestation nd "bf abuse" cheesy
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by HARDDON: 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
Callmebabe: Eyah... If you are no match for her, you better let her go, then get yourself a cute babe that is not so crazy about sex! Cuz there is absolutely nothing you can do except you want to 'murd' yourself smiley

why start what he can't finish?

wen he was busy chasing her all over town he didn't know dis? tot that was what he was after? now he's getting it in super mode he' s here raving.

op how old r u?
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by Afrok(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
@ Op na tear -rubber she be when U met her? If nah U open her tunnel den U must be ready to dey swim nd pass tru d opening U created grin
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by HARDDON: 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: get a d1ldo. wen tired, switch off d light and chook it inside her abuna

yea it is eida his joy rod is tinny winny or he is a one minute man.

they usually r reluctant to swallow a monster a couple of times a week.

also op, how exactly would she not ask 4 more wen u go poppin ur ish just as d show is about ghehin locked down?
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by Afrok(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Op may be U should change ur formation, tactics nd techniques wink
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by RetardedIdiot: 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
LIAR angry
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by skyscraperTM(m): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
Op bro, send her to me.

=> She jilted me on christmas day. https://www.nairaland.com/1569221/she-jilted-me-christmas-day
Re: She Need More Of Me Pls Hw Do I Cope! by breadtom: 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
HARDDON:

why start what he can't finish?

wen he was busy chasing her all over town he didn't know dis? tot that was what he was after? now he's getting it in super mode he' s here raving.

op how old r u?
old enof probably mid 30k

(1) (Reply)

Sex During And After Pregnancy. / Is There Any Taboo In Your Younger Ones Getting Married Before You? / Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.