Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? (1412 Views)

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? / Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by emmysoftyou: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
mine started like this,i was smooching my baby when she looked at me romantically and said to me that i should jus hold on,then i did.cheesy The next thing i heard frm her was emmy am 32,wil you marry me?shocked
I was like,what the Bleep?undecided
i never knew she was even 32 with her good looking stature that made her look like 27.cheesy
I kept mute staring at her before i broke the silence.
so i reply her jokingly by saying to her,are you proposing?Give me a break na.Once am ready i will.
You wont believe she got angry over the statement and spoilt the wonderful moment i wanna have with her.tongue
gush...
So guys what wil you do or how do you feel when your lady propose to you unexpectedly?cool
Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by tosyne2much(m): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Most ladies would want you to make promises when you are about to bleep and if you are not careful, you will make promises that will put you in bondage.. The best thing to do na to throway ear like say you no hear wetn she talk

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Its a man's duty to propose. Am old fashioned

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by reaky(m): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
This days gals do propose.
Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by Tallesty1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
tosyne2much:
Most ladies would want you to make promises when you are about to bleep and if you are not careful, you will make promises that will put you in bondage.. The best thing to do na to throway ear like say you no hear wetn she talk
Well, a woman who does that or asks for a favour when you are in the mood is prostitute. Married or Not

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by izaray(f): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Pls op, i have a topic to post, how can i do dat, i av posted twice b4, but can't remember how i did dat any any more!
Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ladies know when to always demand err
Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by tosyne2much(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tallesty1:
Well, a woman who does that or asks for a favour when you are in the mood is prostitute. Married or Not
that's what some of them do.. When you are both unclad and about to slot in your dicck, she drops the bomb "will you marry me ? "
Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
izaray:
Pls op, i have a topic to post, how can i do dat, i av posted twice b4, but can't remember how i did dat any any more!

Mail The MODS.
Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by izaray(f): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
tosyne2much:
that's what some of them do.. When you are both unclad and about to slot in your dicck, she drops the bomb "will you marry me ? "
You guys should pls help me out na, how can i post a tread on NL, or am i also asking dis at d wrong time as well? Lol
Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by izaray(f): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
Aprime:

Mail The MODS.
Who are they pls! Should i send it tru my email address?
Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by tosyne2much(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
izaray:
You guys should pls help me out na, how can i post a tread on NL, or am i also asking dis at d wrong time as well? Lol
Firstly go to front page on NL==» click Romance==» you will see the Create new topic located beneath the number of topic created so far =» click it and you are good to go
Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by izaray(f): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
tosyne2much:
Firstly go to front page on NL==» click Romance==» you will see the Create new topic located beneath the number of topic created so far =» click it and you are good to go
Two fingers at d air for you, i taught my request was brought to u guys at d wrong time....Tnks alot, i will do exactly as u av said!
Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
izaray:
Who are they pls! i mine to do tru my email address?

To create a topic, go to the section you want to create the topic, and simply click on the create topic function. It's just below the Ad in every section;

Here;

Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Why wld a lady propose to me?
Who said I want to marry her before?
Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by major466(m): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
This is a tough one. If you say yes, it would look awkward. If you say no, she would erupt in anger and annoyance.
The antidote to this quackmire is to not get entangled in longer than necessary relationship. If she's good enough to be your friend, then she's good enough to be your wife. smiley
Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by emmysoftyou: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
major466:
This is a tough one. If you say yes, it would look awkward. If you say no, she would erupt in anger and annoyance.
The antidote to this quackmire is to not get entangled in longer than necessary relationship. If she's good enough to be your friend, then she's good enough to be your wife. smiley
Gbam
Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by emmysoftyou: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jennimma:
Its a man's duty to propose. Am old fashioned
i dnt get you ...undecided

HOW ? cheesy
Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
tell her (with a wicked grin on ur face) that you want to tink about it.......i've done it a couple times and 'twas soo seductive. so she said.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by emmysoftyou: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
olrotimi:
tell her (with a wicked grin on ur face) that you want to tink about it.......i've done it a couple times and 'twas soo seductive. so she said.
u said it today and she ask u again? Wil u kip tellin her i wil tink abt it uhm undecided
Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
I would tell her to wake up from the dream tongue

On a serious note,if my woman proposes to me I would accept the proposal,..but that would be on 3 conditions:
1:If I love her.

2:If I have the same intention.

3:If am ready.
Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by MisterLongman(m): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
I will start screaming "Yes,yes,yes,OMG! Oh my gush, yes I will marry you"........ I hope she will be satisfied with that undecided

Nonsense
Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by great289(m): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
a lady open a thread and was complainin of d same tin..she is d same 32..buh to my surprise she deactivate her account after some hrs..my que is does it means d lady is d one u are telln us abt hia
Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by tayoxx(m): 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
I'll just ask her 'babe are you ready to take care of d wedding expenses. '
Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by emmysoftyou: 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
MisterLongman:
I will start screaming "Yes,yes,yes,OMG! Oh my gush, yes I will marry you"........ I hope she will be satisfied with that undecided

Nonsense
hahahaha
bad boi grin cheesy grin
Re: Guys How Do U React When Your Lady Propose To You Unexpectedly? by emmysoftyou: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
great289:
a lady open a thread and was complainin of d same tin..she is d same 32..buh to my surprise she deactivate her account after some hrs..my que is does it means d lady is d one u are telln us abt hia
nairaland is full of faceless individuals,she might be on nairaland and pretent nt to be or jus a coincident thread

(1) (Reply)

Why Marriages Fail And Scare People. / Girls Love Players / Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.