Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

The Worst Govenors Of 2013 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worst Govenors Of 2013 (43094 Views)

NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / 10 Worst Quotes Of 2013 By Nigerian Public Figures / Names Of 2013 Nigerian National Merit Award List Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by FreeGlobe(f): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
arabambi: If people commenting here and nominating there governors as one of the worst in terms of performance. They and people in in the state will still vote them if they have chance to be voted for. Despite having other credible candidate presented by other party that may be ready to work for the better goal of the citizens. I am surprised some people mention anambra state Governor as non performer. Election was just held in the state, the man presented his candidate the people there voted him despite other options available. Why complaining. Nigerians we are the architect of our own problems.
fyi Anambra people did not vote his candidate, it was highly rigged. Anambra people will vote against anything he represents everyday
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Soloter(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
the number one position of non-performing governors by all criteria belongs to Suswam(Benue). I've ruled. no objection, no appeal.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by djembapat(m): 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
seankay]MIMIKO!!!!!!!! NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Sodiq33(m): 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
Was Really Expecting to see kaduna state Gov on The List and Behold,He was There...Someone Should Help me To Tell That Man That Governance Is not All about placing Big billboards Posters in every nook and cranny of a state..He should follow the steps of his predecessor and Stand up to make Changes...Too dumb to be a leader..
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by NnamdiN: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
arabambi: If people commenting here and nominating there governors as one of the worst in terms of performance. They and people in in the state will still vote them if they have chance to be voted for. Despite having other credible candidate presented by other party that may be ready to work for the better goal of the citizens. I am surprised some people mention anambra state Governor as non performer. Election was just held in the state, the man presented his candidate the people there voted him despite other options available. Why complaining. Nigerians we are the architect of our own problems.
in Abia state for instance, most non-abians would vote Thief T.A Orji over and over again if the alternative is a person from Ngwa Land(most people I know share this sentiment).Even my uncle be like"Bros let's manage TA orji abeg" prior to the last election(I think his major opponent then was an Ngwa man) I don't know why but I guess the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know. Nigerians are suffering and smiling sha.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Onyenna(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
FreeGlobe: Peter obi undisputedly. worst governor from 2006-date

Peter Obi is NOT amongst the best, I know BUT do you actually believe that T.A Orji is better than Obi?
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by chitoria: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
T A Orji is d number one worst governor.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Mulahmanbmr(m): 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
Idris wada of kogi should be no1
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
victorazy: All northern governors angry
i tell you! 'and na dem hate jonathan pass as if he no better pass them abi?' mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by pitfol(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Its saddens me to see nigerian youths always "tribalising" issues when we re supposed to voice our concerns as one..these people have failed us all...I mean everyone of them...yet we keep. Defending them all in d name of tribalism.... God help us all...

1 Like

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by saintneo(m): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by ilibrarian(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Idris Wada of Kogi state
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
northern governors are corrupt oooo :-O JESUS!!!!. All these uduaghan, peter obi, mimiko, that people here are complaining of are 'much better' than northern governors especially the likes of Niger state, kaduna state that ive been to
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by emmyoha87(m): 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
[q
uote author=lukulukuboy]

I`m with you, my brother. Check every news sroll on any local tv on a daily basis, he is always making one comment or the other just to be in the news. He is such a disappointment ![/quo]

So on point,I see stories of him scrolling on local TV but when I went to Abia state in October I was ashamed, U
should see d Dialysis center he opened on TV already in a radioactive half-life state,wen all he should've done was to refurbished d State Hospital across d road. MTCHEEEW!!!
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by meforyou1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
FreeGlobe:
your paid rants does not remove the fact that Peter obi is the worst governor in Nigeria history. you can go and die
u she goat, did peter obi befriend your mother?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by solomon111(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
I'm sure if these governors decamp to APC, they would automatically become the best thing to happen to their state.
Btw,this list is subjective.
Some governors that should be there were not listed.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
skillzbae: I dnt knw y some pple hate Mimiko, bt i feel he has done alot for ondo state nd shuld b appreciated. Ibrahim wada is d worst ((or worstest, if i can invent dat english, i wil do for wada) governor of d year. He didnt help any, yet killed alot. Oniranu
lols...i don die
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by obayaya(m): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
FreeGlobe:
fyi Anambra people did not vote his candidate, it was highly rigged. Anambra people will vote against anything he represents everyday

I tried not to comment here.. but I need to ask you this, were you obi's fiance? Did he marry Margaret instead of you?

you are so fixated with that guy.. it has become an obsession..

If they should release 10 best governors, Obi will definitely be there

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by emmyoha87(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
[q
uote author=lukulukuboy]

I`m with you, my brother. Check every news sroll on any local tv on a daily basis, he is always making one comment or the other just to be in the news. He is such a disappointment ![/quo]

So on point,I see stories of him scrolling on local TV but when I went to Abia state in October I was ashamed, U
should see d Dialysis center he opened on TV already in a radioactive half-life state,wen all he should've done was to refurbished d State Hospital across d road. MTCHEEEW!!!
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by meforyou1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
And the winner is undoubtedly ayatollah okorocha of Afghanistan
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by obayaya(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
FreeGlobe:

you are so pained babes!!!

Accept my sympathy

1 Like

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by otigba123: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
T.A.Orji no.1
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
in kaduna state that ive been to, you can find street lights on in the afternoon, and off in the night when its needed most. The late governor was really trying but this one undecided 'i no know for am o' he just dey there dey collect him salary and they fill the vacant post. 'he carry him picture put for jonathan sure p motor like say na him do am' 'later some people go say jonathan no dey do anything.' I like mr president 'jare'. The best governor is fashola 'i tell you'. I like lagos. Thank GOD for lagos and some southern states
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by fiizznation: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
mbulela: Any governor worse than TA Orji ought to give up on life itself.
grin the niger state governor shd give up life then. U guys r all screaming orji, but to me he is far better than the governor of niger state
Aliyu babangida is nt only a theif but a malicious arm robber robbing his state off with a pen
The only thing the guy does in the state is implacing some stewpeed fake chinese street lights on every street. And the worst thing is that d street lights dnt even work
Well they said the guy was a thug b4 he became the governor. grin

I think d pple of niger shd stone that ugly luking owl of a governor when he completes his tenure
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by darkid1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
Fashola..dat dude hates non lagosians
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by sayyid(m): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
wia u com put kwara state Gov.?
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
i tell you if we have 36 fasholas representing the 36 states of the federation and one jonathan as the president chai!!!! this nation will go far for good
lest i forget, the worst governor i think should go to niger State governor. 'Kaduna governor sef better' (because ive been to Kaduna recently). In niger state infact mtcheeeeew 'kai!' smh! 'And na him mouth sharp pass to accuse my dear oga jonathan' The roads in his state are ........... Oh my GOD! anyway, GOD Knows the worst of all best but the ones i mentioned, i dont think they are innocent 'sha' undecided GOD bless nigeria
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by ede1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
patriotic007: The worst governor is Adams oshiomhole,...talks too much and acts without sense
. Bad belle.. Enemy of progress Edo state will never go back to the dark age as your PDP almost made it so. If u believe say AMEN.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by honeeyplum(f): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
Rhemar: Mimiko should definitely make the top 3 list
That is a joke right?
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by mekky2012(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Plz Nairalanders, let's not politicize this thread. I've traveled τ̅☺ all the statesn whose governors were mentioned. Without been biased, Abia is the worst. I'm ashamed of that man. At his age I don't know the time left for him τ̅☺ enjoy all the loot he's packing. We are watching
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by ceeceeco: 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
I only know about the worst governor amongst all the governors, & he's Gov T.A Orji of Abia State. He's a very big disgrace & disappointment 2 his people...I weep 4 Abians.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by tit(f): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
For:
1) splitting state IGR 50/50 with political cronies
2) spearheading massive generator importation (instead of contributing to public mains supply)
3) siphoning state funds using mago mago PPP thereby bypassing public bids for state projects
4) closing and demolishing markets
5) selling and demolishing poor people settlements like he recently did with the Police.
6) the worst crime record in the nation
7) deporting fellow citizens like he were a Russian Czar
cool the worst road network in the country
9) suppressing public dissent with brute force
10) assassinating political opponents

Ladies and gentlemen with this short list of achievements Fashola, SAN deserves the tag of the worst governor in Nigeria 2013,
The only thing he is good at is commissioning streetlights.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Is Now Crippled - Ex-Boko Haram Intelligence Chief / Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.