Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

The Worst Govenors Of 2013 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worst Govenors Of 2013 (43090 Views)

NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / 10 Worst Quotes Of 2013 By Nigerian Public Figures / Names Of 2013 Nigerian National Merit Award List Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by mfm04622: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2013
fiizznation: grin the niger state governor shd give up life then. U guys r all screaming orji, but to me he is far better than the governor of niger state
Aliyu babangida is nt only a theif but a malicious arm robber robbing his state off with a pen
The only thing the guy does in the state is implacing some stewpeed fake chinese street lights on every street. And the worst thing is that d street lights dnt even work
Well they said the guy was a thug b4 he became the governor. grin

I think d pple of niger shd stone that ugly luking owl of a governor when he completes his tenure

Haba!!!!! Thug ke? He was a civil servant that rose to be a Permanent Secretary! Sure, he is not performing but he is not a thug. About two years ago, his brother that is the commissioner for Lands in the State celeberated being a Billionaire! If brother be billionaire, wetin Governor go be?
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by mfm04622: 10:10am On Dec 28, 2013
mannobi:
very correct. The yoruba gov seems to fear their ppl more than any.
Do you know why Yoruba governors fear the electorate? Because the South West have shown that they can vote any party and incubency do not guarantee your re-election. I pray we get to that point at the federal level. Not that South West governors don't steal oooo, but they fear the electorate more than governors of other part of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Edokpia: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2013
Adams oshomole of edo state should have made the list, no single project in 2013 despite the huge tax collected and federal allocation.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by juliboh(f): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2013
:ot.a shud hv been no1 cos hes truely d worst in Nigeria as a whole
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by simpleseyi: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2013
From people's comment so far, it seems the Worst Governor Award is a straight fight between PDP looting governors, I beg no leave my South-West APC governors behind nah. And some people are still campaigning for PDP candidates.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by unclewale4u: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
APC has been able to perform in south west of the country,this rating shows how those gov,has been misusing public funds,some of them are now going for apc,nawao.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by BrightOsaEbes(m): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
sincerely these Governors have done nothing to improve their states, lets hope they will realize and change. cudos to my governor: ADAMS OSHIOMHOLE A. of Edo state
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by ochilikoko(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
FreeGlobe: Peter obi undisputedly. worst governor from 2006-date
you ar a lier..he stands among d best dat av ever been recorded in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by DanielGb(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
johnmartus: shame to labaran mark minister of information instead of him to open they are secret to the public he commended them for they are corruption the projects that have been completed about 6years they showing it for us I thought ahmend of kwara state should be the first pension on the list

Oyinbo. cool
johnmartus: shame to labaran mark minister of information instead of him to open they are secret to the public he commended them for they are corruption the projects that have been completed about 6years they showing it for us I thought ahmend of kwara state should be the first pension on the list

Oyinbo.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Eddibloc(m): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
[B] oshoimole shud be number 1 on dat list..haba..[/B]
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by viktor556(m): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
have you ever passed any English Language exam before even from your elementary school
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by UncleChybyke: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
. You re confused.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by FlintGuevara(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
My state governor ( Mr. Peter Obi ) should be no. 1. Ugh... how I hate that crook!
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by EHoudini: 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
almakura's rating was apt n well deserved. sad
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by doche1: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Gabriel suswan of benue shud hv been number 1. That man have been carlus an wicked concerning d plea of the people of benue state. Gov't primary school have been on strike 4 d past 12months now. He hasn't done anytin 2 help the situation.
Also lamaran yaro of kaduna and aliyu babagida shud b the second worst. 4 their insensitivity n wickedness to their people.nothing can b shown 4 their tym in office. May God help us

1 Like

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by EmenikeOkoye(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
I am not from Nassarawa,but I disagree that of Al-Makura bc the man is trying.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Obizee316(m): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
In absence of any other observations,conclusions debates,deductions n additions, I,myself, me and I on behalf of my not yet-known wife,my unborn 40boiz,my entire family wish to present dis prestigious n disaster-inflicting award 2 d governor of.......State.omooh mke I no shout o mke dem no locate me bcoz I dey one of this North-South-East-West state ...lols

1 Like

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Emlina(f): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
Orji all d way
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
In as much as everybody is entity to his/her opinion. We should try as much as possible to be. objective when it comes to issues like this. I am not from ondo state neither do I have anything to do with the governor but the governor his not deserved to be on that list at all. people that are putting his name there have personal scores they want to settled with him but they can do that on another platform.not necessarily here
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by EagleNest(m): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
dayokanu: Peter Adaobi undisputed
As expected from you.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by EagleNest(m): 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
See them...

1 Like

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by EagleNest(m): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
ilugunboy: Peter Obi by far distant....
Your favorite nemesis?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by litetias(m): 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
Uduaghan is head and shoulders above the rest. He deserves to be crowned the worst governor in the history of mankind.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by achi4u(m): 1:08am On Dec 29, 2013
chukwuinya: bt where is Nwancho Elechi of Ebonyi state?cant wait to see that man take ist position
Let me say u are lucky! I didn't met u here early ...I would 've skin u alive.
BTW, what do u know about development?
Anyway ur name is even irritating 'chukwuinya'= horse eater.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Anaegboka(m): 2:08am On Dec 29, 2013
I wonder. Why any sane man will mention Peter Obi's name among bad Governors. Only someone who is not, has never visited Anambra state or someone politically biased will say such things.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Anaegboka(m): 2:17am On Dec 29, 2013
Flint_Guevara: My state governor ( Mr. Peter Obi ) should be no. 1. Ugh... how I hate that crook!
What did he steal from you? I am sure you are not from Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by suleimanalidu(m): 3:29am On Dec 29, 2013
Well...u guys ve spoken well...as far as am concern...kogi state Governor has to b rated as the best Governor...he is tryin his best,he has dualise so many roads,pay waec,regular payment of staff sallary @ d state n local level,provision of water within lokoja metropolis & so on,I wonder y dey did nt rate him amog d top 3. Thumbs up guys d peson who tkes his tym 2 itemise d worst governor.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by vicfajeze: 7:36am On Dec 29, 2013
Dr Olusegun Rahaman Ifamuyikomi is by far the best governor in Nigeria.Nairalanders,please come to my state and see Wonders upon Wonders which my indefactable Governor is performing in my Sunshine State.Long live Mimiko!. Long live Ondo State!!.Long live Nairalanders!!!!!
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Raymondeji(m): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2013
Rhemar: Mimiko should definitely make the top 3 list

I wonder why he's not included
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by FlintGuevara(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
Anaegboka: What did he steal from you? I am sure you are not from Anambra state.
what he stole from me? Where did the money meant for the Anambra state local gov't system go? FYI I'm from Amawbia in Awka South. Ngene to be more precise.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by nkenu(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2014
;DThis list is will be incomplet without the mention of my governor, Senetor Lyel Imoke of Cross River state as the worst governor of the year 2013. The sleeping Governor kina. cool grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Daura After Signing The 2016 Budget.PICS / Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me / Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.