Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Do Igbos Have More In Common With Jews And Europeans Than Black Africans? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Igbos Have More In Common With Jews And Europeans Than Black Africans? (583 Views)

President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' / Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed / When Black Africans Ruled In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Igbos Have More In Common With Jews And Europeans Than Black Africans? by whooplat: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
This post should guide us

alex101: @ the bolded, this is the major problem most Igbo have in the dungeon called nigeria. This is the major reason why Igbo fall victim to violence in nigeria, because they are naive, especially on the !diotic idea of "one-nigeria" as advertised by devilish nigerians. I (like other smart and discerning Igbo) does not have ANYTHING in common with most Africans, especially nigerians of ya.riba or hausa/fulani extractions. I believe in free market economy, meritocracy, capitalism and small government. I detest the idea of government getting involved in almost ALL aspects of live, as seen in the dungeon called nigeria. These other nigerians see government hand-out as their ONLY means to survival, hence the oil subsidy protest as seen in the north and SW.

Again, I, like most Igbo have more in common with Europeans and Israelis (barring skin colour) in terms of our way of life, than with most nigerians. For me personally, if given the choice to shoot either the sultan of sokoto or Adolf Hitler, I won't hesitate to blast the so called sultan.

So, no need to ban anybody here, I just hope the moderators won't ban anybody that comes up with the monikers like yari.b.a killer , yeribuo killer et.al in the spirit of freedom of expression. Let the non-nigerians that visits this site see the disunity and evil that is being perpetrated against a particular group.
Re: Do Igbos Have More In Common With Jews And Europeans Than Black Africans? by ikeyman00(m): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
@@@

we dnt have anything with anybody

the oyigbo came and stole from us

never underestimate the blessed igbo spirit

inugo

1 Like

Re: Do Igbos Have More In Common With Jews And Europeans Than Black Africans? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
We are a unique race.

1 Like

Re: Do Igbos Have More In Common With Jews And Europeans Than Black Africans? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
if we follow only facts and nothing else i would say that the igbo has more in common with the jew than with any other group on earth

just look at the contemporary facts and not necessarily history
the reason the jews are more subtle in their views than igbo is because the jews have been through hell on earth since time immemorial
igbo only really suffered (as one nation) during the civil war...

the european angle only applies to certain mindset angling towards science, technology, innovation, education, trading/business...
the jew in the igbo singles him out of any other group anywhere on earth
it even singles him out of african diaspora groups
till now the only thriving african cultural associations are mainly igbo ones
and nigerian parties are mainly igbo parties/events

a ghanaian i know only talks about "ghana association" while igbo have thriving associations down to village ones, and these outperform the ghana ones in charity works back home!
meanwhile our friends from the west of the niger are busy dancing owambe and changing wives like wrappers

igbo are just different from other african groups! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Between President Jonathan And Obasanjo Who Is WINNING The BATTLE / FUNNY VIDEO: Hilarious Obahiagbon Introduces Oshiohmole.......lmao!!! / Kenyans Ridicule Pres Jonathan Over PRESIDENTIAL FLEET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.