Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,705 members, 7,840,754 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth (57195 Views)

Confessions Of An Economic Hitman: Why Nigeria May Not Develop With Gej! / Special Report: Confessions Of A (ghanaian) Gold Scammer / Nigerian Youth Should Learn Money Making From (dangote) Worlds Richest Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by PetroDolla2: 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
danielonyisi: LIFE EXPECTANCY OR NOT THAT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT WE ARE LIVING HEALTHY

Living healthy indeed! it is only in nigeria that a portruding stomach is seen as a sign of good health grin grin grin
When asked, the help explained that the pregnancy was six months old. Her employer said she didn’t know she was pregnant as she is a very slim girl and she thought that the small protruding tummy was just an evidence of good living with her. https://www.nairaland.com/1569847/househelp-forcefully-delivers-6-month-old-baby grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
PetroDolla2: Hahahahaha from 419 capital of the world, kidnap capital, to rapee capital, to corruption capital. The capital of perverts and paedophiles…………and the latest one is ……… yes, the toilet of the world grin grin grin grin

The Toilet Named Nigeria
http://washafrica./2011/07/12/the-toilet-named-nigeria/
AND YOUR PHUCKING GAAYNA CANT COMPETE WITH THE COUNTRY YOU CALLED TOILET IN ALL ASPECT APART FROM CRIMES
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by PetroDolla2: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
danielonyisi: AND YOUR PHUCKING GAAYNA CANT COMPETE WITH THE COUNTRY YOU CALLED TOILET IN ALL ASPECT APART FROM CRIMES
I doubt if you ever had any formal education because of your poor English. grin

But never mind, I may employ you as the [b]INPREGNATOR-IN-CHIEF[/b]at my new baby factory at upper eweka road in onitsa, which opens next month,huh. There is too much suffering in that sh1thole. 42 million unemployed, 120 million without electricity, 34 million have no access to toilet, 90% mumugerians survive on less than $2 a day, life expectancy at 52 years, grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
USELESS GAYDOGGS FROM USELESS COUNTRY OF GAYS, ONEDAY, GOD WILL PUNISH ALL OF YOU. TILL NOW, NON OF YOU GAAYNAS IN THIS TREAD CAN MENTION ONE ACHIEVEMENT OF GHANA THAT CAN COMPETE WITH NIGERIA. LAZY PHOOLS THAT KNOWS NOTHING ELSE BUT TO HATE AND CRITICISE AS IF IT WILL ADD ANYTHING TO YOUR USELESS ECONOMY
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by PetroDolla2: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
danielonyisi: USELESS GAYDOGGS FROM USELESS COUNTRY OF GAYS, ONEDAY, GOD WILL PUNISH ALL OF YOU. TILL NOW, NON OF YOU GAAYNAS IN THIS TREAD CAN MENTION ONE ACHIEVEMENT OF GHANA THAT CAN COMPETE WITH NIGERIA. LAZY PHOOLS THAT KNOWS NOTHING ELSE BUT TO HATE AND CRITICISE AS IF IT WILL ADD ANYTHING TO YOUR USELESS ECONOMY

roforofo water don pass garri, abi? Illiterate bastard! grin grin grin my dog has more sense than you, ape grin grin grin the ediot is completely out of his depth. flexing with you is a complete waste of time, modafaka

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by boron10(m): 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
While we export products like Crude oil, Cement and textile materials, our Ghanaian brothers are busy looking for cocoa beans to pick in the bush for export. grin grin grin
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
PetroDolla2: I doubt if you ever had any formal education because of your poor English. grin

But never mind, I may employ you as the INPREGNATOR-IN-CHIEF[/b]at my new baby factory at upper eweka road in onitsa, which opens next month,huh. There is too much suffering in that sh1thole. 42 million unemployed, 120 million without electricity, 34 million have no access to toilet, 90% mumugerians survive on less than $2 a day, life expectancy at 52 years, grin grin grin
[b]OKAY, 85% OUT OF 24MILLION ARE LIVING BELOW $2. OUT OF YOUR 24MILLION,22MILLION WHICH IS 90% DONT HAVE TOILETS WHICH MEANS ONLY 2MILLION GAAYNAIANS HAVE TOILET. WHO TOLD YOU THAT 120MILLION ARE LIVING WITHOUT ELECTRICTY? I NEED A SOURCE FOR THAT. PHOOL CANT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN "NO ACCESS TO ELECTRICITY" AND "LESS THAN 24 HOURS ELECTRICITY". BESIDES ELECTRICITY THOUGH WE GENERATE X2 MW OF WHAT YOU GENERATE,WHAT ARE THE ACHIEVEMENT THAT CAN STAND AND COMPETE WITH THAT OF NIGERIA
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Ironi: 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
danielonyisi: PLEASE OGADE, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY WORSE. WE HAVE 5 SATELLITE, HOW MANY GAA.YNA GET? WE PRODUCE OUR OWN VEHICLE, IN THE NEXT 100YEARS, GAAYNA CANT DO THAT. WE PRODUCE OUR OWN DRONES, IN THE NEXT 50YEARS, GAAYNA CANT DO THAT, WE ARE THE BIGGEST ECONOMY IN AFRICA AND YOU CALL US WORSE? IF WE ARE WORSE, THEN GAAYNA IS MORE THAN WORSE

Produce drones and vehicles indeed!

Any idiott can purchase drones and assemble cars.

Any idiott with money can ask china to put useless satellites in orbit for them.

What an ignorant fool.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Qelvin(m): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
can you goats kill the negative air and enjoy some good music.it can't be that bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAYmyqEDnsQ
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
PetroDolla2:

roforofo water don pass garri, abi? Illiterate bastard! grin grin grin my dog has more sense than you, ape grin grin grin the ediot is completely out of his depth. flexing with you is a complete waste of time, modafaka
NO, GARRI DON PASS WATER...IDIOTTA. NAME JUST ONE ACHIEVEMENT...EWUU EWURE
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ironi:

Produce drones and vehicles!

Any idiot can purchase drones and assemble cars.

Any idiott with money can ask china to put useless satellites in orbit for them.

What an ignorant fool.
WHY CANT YOU USE YOUR GOOGLE AND CHECK IT BY YOURSELF COS I DONT HAVE TIME TO START LINKING YOU TO WEBSITES. BESIDES THAT,I HEARD THAT GAAYNAA IS TRYNA LAUNCH A USELESS MINIATURE COKE CAN SATELLITE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THEIR LIFE. WHEN NIGERIA ALREADY HAVE 5 ADVANCED SATELLITE OUTTA SPACE
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Ironi: 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
danielonyisi: NO, GARRI DON PASS WATER...IDIOTTA. NAME JUST ONE ACHIEVEMENT...EWUU EWURE

And what have you achieved?

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ironi:

And what have you achieved?
ALOT THAT YOU CANT DREAM OF ACHIEVING
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by OmoTier1(m): 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
To those who claim Ghana is crime free... Please read this link

https://www.osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=13768

For a so called economically stable and better country, street crime aka pocket picking is an 'honourable trade' lipsrsealed
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Ironi: 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
danielonyisi: WHY CANT YOU USE YOUR GOOGLE AND CHECK IT BY YOURSELF COS I DONT HAVE TIME TO START LINKING YOU TO WEBSITES. BESIDES THAT,I HEARD THAT GAAYNAA IS TRYNA LAUNCH A USELESS MINIATURE COKE CAN SATELLITE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THEIR LIFE. WHEN NIGERIA ALREADY HAVE 5 ADVANCED SATELLITE OUTTA SPACE

Are you dumb or what?

Nigeria did not make the satellites.

Why don't you find out who has been taking your money and building g the useless satellites for your sorry asses.

How can a baboon build a satellite.

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by PetroDolla2: 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
boron10: While we export products like Crude oil, Cement and textile materials, our Ghanaian brothers are busy looking for cocoa beans to pick in the bush for export. grin grin grin
well, I can only say thank God you are not a Ghanaian. because this is the most senseless, stvpid,absurd and unintelligent statement I've read so far. so let me ask you. what have you done with all the crude oil, cement and textile? how come your country is a sh1thole?

now, let me ofer you a bit of free education, I normally charge a hefty fee for this. the crude oil you wrote about, do you know how it comes out of the ground and turns into cash for your sh1thole? oil exploration and production is still carried out in your country by foreign companies such as shell, chevron.ExxonMobil, Eni etc. these are foreign companies,not nigerian -owned. We all know the only reason the nigerian upstream oil industry has not collapsed so far is because it is run by foreigners,huh? ifs you want to know how oil exploration and production would have fared under nigerian operation look at your refineries. these were facilkities run by nigerians and you know what happened to the refineries,huh?

regarding textiles, you probably don't know there is virtually no textile industry in sh1tnigeria any more,huh? your old dilapidated plants, mostly in Kaduna can't compete with chinese imports. cement; what is there to boast about in cement? nigeria still imports cement and dangote is busy screwing you mumus. cement is far cheaper in Ghana todsay than in your sh1thole. go fsinds out why this is so, ediot. such an ill-informed f00l grin

and we don't look for cocoa in the bush. our hard working farmers cultivate and harvest about one million tonnes of cocoa every year. nigerian produces how many? and what happened to your groundnut pyramid of the 1950s and 60s? I doubt if you IQ is up to 5 sef. you are very very shallow. and you know I made this observation long time ago,huh? your posts lack any element of basic intelligence, walahi grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
Omo_Tier1: To those who claim Ghana is crime free... Please read this link

https://www.osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=13768

For a so called economically stable and better country, street crime aka pocket picking is an 'honourable trade' lipsrsealed
DONT MIND THOSE GAYYYS,THEY KEEP CRITICISING AS IF THEY ARE SAINTS.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by OmoTier1(m): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ironi:

Are you dumb or what?

Why don't you find out who has been taking your money and building g the useless satellites for your sorry asses.

FYI, NigeriaSatX was built and supervised by Nigerians at Surrey Satellite Technologies in the UK and Nigerians were partly involved in preparing that very satellite for launch.

You people will continue hating when we launch a completely home built satellite by 2018 into orbit.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ironi:

Are you dumb or what?

[url=http://www.africasti.com/lead-stories/enters-the-‘made-by-nigeria’-satellite]READ THIS AND WEEP, NIGERAN MADE SATELLITE IS ARLEADY ORBITING SINCE 2011[/url]
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by OmoTier1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
For those who claimed Nigeria is the headquarters for kidnapping, please go to things link and see where the so called stable democracy finds herself in terms crime such as kidnapping

http://sites.davidson.edu/cis485/?p=3222

I am only providing FACTS... No need to beef lipsrsealed
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Wale112(m): 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
I'm nigerian living in Ghana. Ghana is far better than that useless self aclaimed giant naija. God bless Ghana, Nigeria jaga jaga

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by OmoTier1(m): 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Wale112: I'm nigerian living in Ghana. Ghana is far better than that useless self aclaimed giant naija. God bless Ghana, Nigeria jaga jaga
It is obvious you are another Otu! Nigerians do not talk like these and it is so obvious you are an imposter wink
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Wale112: I'm nigerian living in Ghana. Ghana is far better than that useless self aclaimed giant naija. God bless Ghana, Nigeria jaga jaga
SHUT DAFUQQ YOU USE.LESS GAYYDOGG GAYNAIN CLAIMING TO BE NIGERIAN. HOW IS GHANA BETTER THAN NIGERIA
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Wale112(m): 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
danielonyisi: SHUT DAFUQQ YOU USE.LESS GAYYDOGG GAYNAIN CLAIMING TO BE NIGERIAN. HOW IS GHANA BETTER THAN NIGERIA

In any positive aspect. The first time i witness stable electricity in my life was in Ghana. Im not coming to naija again. God bless Ghana, Nigeria jagajaga

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 12:02am On Dec 28, 2013
phoool. STU.PID GAYYNAIN. YOU RE A LEARNER COS YOU CANT IMPOST ATALL
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by loswhite(m): 12:06am On Dec 28, 2013
Foolish op. Did they force u to go to Ghana or u tell anybody b4 u travel. Abeg cum back home jor. U utilize 360000 yearly for electricity bills meaning u are constantly using air condition and other powerful equipment yet u r still talking nonsense. Your fake story or confession don't even make sense

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by DesChyko1(m): 12:35am On Dec 28, 2013
Coming from people who are learned, I must say this thread is an utter disgrace to the efforts put into schooling some of us. I posted this story to alert some of those scrambling to leave the country of the probable unfavourable business climate in that vicinity. Had I known it would degenerate into this child's play, I would never have done so.
Moderators, please, close this thread, or best still, hide it from human view. It isn't achieving its purpose.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by jewelofafrica(f): 1:03am On Dec 28, 2013
What are u saying shocked a regular 3 bdrm flat in a regular urban area in naija can cost this much and even more! Let alone places like GRA and peter odili rd in ph, or V.I and lekki in lagos..... Infact u will be talking in terms of millions.

[color=#006600][/color]
Sagytarius: House rent of 84k (x4 occupants)= N336000 for 3-bedroom apartment shocked Na bulletproof house?
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by kraftykc(m): 1:49am On Dec 28, 2013
torgbe: Please kindly stay in your country and make make it attractive to your kids. We Ghanaians have to endure enough to make my dear Ghana what it is now. I suspect you and THE USELESS nairaland mods are on a mission to denigrate my country but it wont work- WHO JAH BLESS, NO MAN CURSE. All legit Nigerian businesses are making it big time, only the illegal ones like the o.p's who do not have the $300,000 to start business are struggling. We Ghanaians love our country as it so stay in your 9ja let Ghanaians enjoy their peace

btw no one should furkinglyy tell me this is nairaland for 9jarians cuz we Ghanaians must to defend on our country whether on randland, dollarland poundland etc, wherever GH is mentioned we are surely trooping there

GOD BLESS MY HOMELAND GHANA AND MAKE IT GREAT AND STRONG, BOLD TO DEFEND FOREVER

You too much joor. Big ups bro

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Greenbuoy(m): 1:53am On Dec 28, 2013
N o n s e n s e
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by naijanoni(m): 7:13am On Dec 28, 2013
I don't know of a single thing ghana has achieved.
Thats why we said y'all should list ur achievements,but u haven't.
Are y'all afraid to ??.
Typical of ghanaians=Cowards
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2013
naija noni: I don't know of a single thing ghana has achieved.
Thats why we said y'all should list ur achievements,but u haven't.
Are y'all afraid to ??.
Typical of ghanaians=Cowards

I asked y'all to name your achievement and we will name ours.

Typical of Nigerians= cheats, and always trying to 419 others

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Photos Of MC Oluomo's Three Wives / Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) / Folorunsho Alakija 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.