Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies (32734 Views)

Lady Narrates Experience Shopping For Peppers In United Kingdom / Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / United Kingdom To Deport Nigerians On 24th March 2015 With A Chartered Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by Emexnairaland(m): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
landmarkboi:
Yes I just finished my bachelors in UK Hertfordshire i prefer canada but i had a second class lower so my agent told me to considered Australia for a direct masters and post study work permit, just got my offers from macquarie university and western Sydney university about to pay my first initial deposit. The agent i am using is helping out to pay my deposit from their head quarters in Dubai (not scholarship oh) in order to fast track me getting my CEO, you can check them out!!

I sent you a private message. pls reply thanks
Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by marylandcakes: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
lillies:

£1000 on all these? Na car wash dey help am brush the teeth ni?

Please let me know when you are selling tickets for your comedy show. You almost killed me with laughter. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by walesho(m): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by alien1: 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Sammy79:
I think it all depends on what you want and believe that God wants for your future. What future can you see ahead of you? What do you want to achieve in life? What are you creative abilities? Lasting financial reward and security + fulfilment will come only when you have these priorities right. It is not about Canada, Australia, UK or Nija. There are Nigerians in all of these places having different experiences. Just be sure your destiny is connected to your location. Some people on this forum realised it lately that theirs' didn't, some realised it early enough and went back home and others are finding fulfilment living in the UK.

On a light note, all things are possible to him that works hard and have faith in God. I moved to the UK about a year ago with family and have a white collar job that pays 2k after tax!...it is God and hard work. Yes, it might mean having to re-skill yourself and target high-skilled job areas but once you have your foot in the door, you can only continue to go up...even witches and wizard can't stop your upward advancement because God will be with you.

Whilst there is thin line between pride and ignorance, you must be able articulate the future you want to get to, even at a job interview, you must be really 'clued in' to compete in this environment. All said, God will crown your effort if you are set in the right direction. And even if you are not, He will, in His mercies, crown your effort but redirect your ways if you acknowledge God in all your ways.

All the best!

Is it possible to finance a mortgage with 2k £ salary after tax

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rumuokwurusi Flyover, Port Harcourt Partially Collapses (Video) / Osun MKO Abiola Airport In Ruins Despite Multi-Billion Naira Funding / Another Plane Crash In US Claims Several Lives Weeks After Wigwe's Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.