Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

The Population Density Of Igbo Land - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Population Density Of Igbo Land (34134 Views)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Population Density Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by rafindo(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

Shut up!!!

Stop disgracing yourself on this thread....your profound ignorance stinks to heaven.....Gosh!!! shocked shocked
.a product of backyard quickie,wat a pity

3 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
ak47mann: pls try and drop it if u can, fly your plane and drop it please we are praying for and wait for very painful revenge after that cool

See this mumu....

You will revenge after they've strafed your land and roasted you all?

Never pray to get hit first, you made the mistake of allowing the war to be brought to your land the first time....you are praying for it again...are you this perpetually stvupid? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
rafindo: .I am a product of backyard quickie,wat a pity

Thank goodness you know!

3 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ak47mann(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

See this mumu....

You will revenge after they've strafed your land and roasted you all?

Never pray to get hit first, you made the mistake of allowing the war to be brought to your land the first time....you are praying for it again...are you this perpetually stvupid? undecided undecided
The person that wrote that rubbish does not no that his region has no-more power base in military this is why they end up saboteur against nigeria military with boko haram,SO AM NOT BORDERED WITH PEOPLE STILL LIVING IN THE PAST. Just keep it to your place which abokis are doing at the moment cool

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
rafindo: .a product of backyard quickie,wat a pity
Son of a wh0re. @ilugunboy was correcting your stu.pidity and you still havent ceased from displaying your idi.ocy. How can you insinuate that Anambra is larger than Oyo when Ibadan the capital of oyo state is the largest city in sub-saharan africa? You flat heads wouldnt stop amusing me

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
rafindo: [s].ur bigotry is amusing.i am happy dat ur reasoning is why ur enclave is underdevelop.mokwa lga is bigger than the entire lagos state and its surrounding suburbs.oyo has 33 lga with 28100 sq km giving it an average of 848.48 sq km per lga.the smallest state in se is anambra state with 4844 sq km these clearly shows how daft and shabby ur education was.i will implore the govt to request for balance ,from the skuls u attended becos ur education standard is below poor[/s].
go and learn mathematics.

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Malawian(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
berem: silly talk from a confirmed aboki! So you desire another civil war targeting Igbo land? Carry your stoopid ONE NIGERIAN shyte and preach it somewhere else. Yeye! angry angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked berem? shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
ak47mann: The person that wrote that rubbish does not no that his region has no-more power base in military this is why they end up saboteur against nigeria military with boko haram,SO AM NOT BORDERED WITH PEOPLE STILL LIVING IN THE PAST. Just keep it to your place which abokis are doing at the moment cool

What exactly are you trying to say? be concise.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ibos outside SE dont see themselves as ibos, as a matter of fact they deny beign ibo.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by saintneo(m): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
rafindo: .u have a track record for having disjointed reasoning.landmass measurement is done with 2 standard unit .area square in sq km or sq miles.inorder to help ur generation unborn converting from sq miles-sq km takes 2.5 as the conversion rate.
Your ignorance is legendary. Anyway, your drivel still doesnt change the fact that Oyo state is larger than all the entire state in iboland put together. Your worthless governors would be better off serving as local government ward councillors in other state
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Malawian(m): 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Igbo Delta: I laugh when people think that Igbo land begins and ends with south east. They forgot that there are numerous Igbo towns in delta and rivers state especially in delta north senetorial zone and Rivers North senetorial zone who are more IGBOTIC than the Igbos in Southeast. We should not forget that a large part of Igboland was forcefully ceded to Rivers state from today's Imo and Abia state because of crude oil deposit Dr Ngozi Okonji-Iweala is a princess of Ogwashiukwu in delta state, Ambassardor Uwuche, the immediate past president general of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo from Ogwashiukwu, Prof Pat Utomi of Lagos Business School who is also a senior member of Ikenga Ndi Igbo is from Igbuzo, Delta State. There are many Igbos of Delta state who are promoting the Igbo course. You should also note that many Biafran officers and Generals are of Igbo delta origin like Lt Nzeogwu, Col Achuzia, Brigedier General Okonjo, Major General Madeabor, Major General Nwawo, Navy Captain Anuku ( Leader of the Biafran Navy ), the list goes on. ANYBODY THAT THINKS THAT THE IGBOS OF DELTA AND RIVERS WOULD LEAVE OUR KITS AND KINS IN SE SHOULD HAVE HIS/HER HEAD EXAMINED. OUR ANTECEDENTS SPEAK FOR US

you have time to constantly remind them of the obvious.

in one breath, they say "ikas are not igbo",

in another breath, they say "the first coup was an igbo coup".

na you get time.

when nigeria breaks, let them leave their land flowing with milk and honey to come and fight for those "who say they are not igbo"

msheeewww.

6 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Segeggs: Ibos outside SE dont see themselves as ibos, as a matter of fact they deny beign ibo.

The denial will be louder as 2015 approaches.

They will need to perfect their Yoruba and Hausa accents very well too.... grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

The denial will be louder as 2015 approaches.

They will need to perfect their Yoruba and Hausa accents very well too.... grin grin cheesy cheesy
Learning the yoruba accent alone wouldnt be a enough. They must learn the ijebu-yoruba dialect, we would also insist that they have their faces lacerated with Egba tribal marks and also place them on compulsory amala, ewedu and gbegiri diet. After which we can now decide to accept them or deport them back to alaibo cheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by wirinet(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
That was why I keep asking the Biafran separatists the question: where are they going to house the tens of millions of ndigbo who will flee from Lagos, Ibadan, Kano, Abuja and other Nigerian cities in the event of war? does alaigbo have the land and resources to cater for millions of refugees?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by IgboDelta: 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
wirinet: That was why I keep asking the Biafran separatists the question: where are they going to house the tens of millions of ndigbo who will flee from Lagos, Ibadan, Kano, Abuja and other Nigerian cities in the event of war? does alaigbo have the land and resources to cater for millions of refugees?

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT POPULATION DENSITY IN ALA IGBO NOT BIAFRA. YOU GUYS ARE SO FULL OF BIGOTRY

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Iluginboy. KIRIJI and Seggegs, I wonder why you guys are having pre-mature eja.cu.la.tion/or.ga.sm on this thread?

What is the problem

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by tpia5: 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Well, consider building modern high rise apartments to maximize the use of land.

All this will take a lot of effort and planning though.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Lilimax(f): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
obayaya: I think this density problem is felt in anambra and imo state.

The way communities in enugu where I come from is structured (especially along the nsukka axis). Community have a living quarters and a farm settlement usually called agu.. which are large expanse of lands for farming purposes.

And from my Lil knowledge of anambra communities, I have cause to believe it was like that too long time ago. this is due to presence of uno and agu in names of most communities. like Nkpor Uno, Nkpor Agu.

Which points to a presence of a living quarters and a farm settlement before the urbanization of these areas
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Malawian:

shocked shocked shocked shocked berem? shocked shocked shocked
na wetin? sad sad
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by wirinet(m): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
Igbo Delta:

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT POPULATION DENSITY IN ALA IGBO NOT BIAFRA. YOU GUYS ARE SO FULL OF BIGOTRY

Can you do us all a favour and give us the geographical boundaries of Biafra. It will enable us examine the population density of Biafra instead of that of ala Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Abagworo(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
wirinet: That was why I keep asking the Biafran separatists the question: where are they going to house the tens of millions of ndigbo who will flee from Lagos, Ibadan, Kano, Abuja and other Nigerian cities in the event of war? does alaigbo have the land and resources to cater for millions of refugees?

Not all Igbos are dumb. The Igbos claiming to support Jonathan or loyal to Peter Obi are the ones creating enmity for us. Most Igbos including myself would love to have a country of our own but in such a way as to be at peace with our neighbours. You cannot annex someone who does not see himself as part of you or plan a peaceful separation after using tribalism and religion as a political tool.

Does Governor Amaechi see himself as an Igboman? The answer is "NO" but he knows that he is obviously related to Igbo and so does every Ikwerre man. Why nobody will like to be part of the so-called Igbo country is because of the way they are going about creating enemies for themselves.

As for land Igboland(Imo, Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi,Enugu, Oshimili/Aniocha in Delta State, Oyigbo/Egbema in Rivers State) is large enough to contain us if we replan our land and create 5 modern cities of small landmass but with mostly highrises of 40 to 50 storey buildings. Create an agricultural belt and an industrial belt. Dredge the Niger, Orashi and Imo River to Atlantic Ocean. We can achieve this easily if we work at peace without any part trying to lord over others.

6 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Abagworo:

Not all Igbos are dumb. The Igbos claiming to support Jonathan or loyal to Peter Obi are the ones creating enmity for us. Most Igbos including myself would love to have a country of our own but in such a way as to be at peace with our neighbours. You cannot annex someone who does not see himself as part of you or plan a peaceful separation after using tribalism and religion as a political tool.

Does Governor Amaechi see himself as an Igboman? The answer is "NO" but he knows that he is obviously related to Igbo and so does every Ikwerre man. Why nobody will like to be part of the so-called Igbo country is because of the way they are going about creating enemies for themselves.

As for land Igboland(Imo, Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi,Enugu, Oshimili/Aniocha in Delta State, Oyigbo/Egbema in Rivers State) is large enough to contain us if we replan our land and create 5 modern cities of small landmass but with mostly highrises of 40 to 50 storey buildings. Create an agricultural belt and an industrial belt. Dredge the Niger, Orashi and Imo River to Atlantic Ocean. We can achieve this easily if we work at peace without any part trying to lord over others.

This ediot, must you always draw Peter Obi into anything you want to say? Why not focus on the topic? When I will start with you now you will cry that am dividing the Igbos. Kwa nyere onwe gi ukwu this silly old man..
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
KIRIJI: Son of a wh0re. @ilugunboy was correcting your stu.pidity and you still havent ceased from displaying your idi.ocy. How can you insinuate that Anambra is larger than Oyo when Ibadan the capital of oyo state is the largest city in sub-saharan africa? You flat heads wouldnt stop amusing me

Largest slum in West Africa. Get it right for once..

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Abagworo(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:

This ediot, must you always draw Peter Obi into anything you want to say? Why not focus on the topic? When I will start with you now you will cry that am dividing the Igbos. Kwa nyere onwe gi ukwu this silly old man..

Shut up there. Tell me if I lied about you Peter Obi's politics of ethnicity and religion. Even you are always creating division between Igbo vs Igbo as well as Catholic vs Protestants.

5 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
Abagworo:

Shut up there. Tell me if I lied about you Peter Obi's politics of ethnicity and religion. Even you are always creating division between Igbo vs Igbo as well as Catholic vs Protestants.

Anuofia, I have kept telling you we Anambrans has nothing in common with you people from Imo state. Stop trying so hard to be our brothers we do not want to be any part of it. Anambrans has links with Delta, Enugu, Kogi, Rivers (via Atani-Ogbaru) and Abia. So go and look out for your brothers because we do not consider you and your people as one.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:

Largest slum in West Africa. Get it right for once..
Accepted. But that doesnt stop your brothers moving into this 'slum' in large numbers. As we speak, they are more ibos in oyo than they are in ebonyi which is even an ibo state

4 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
KIRIJI: Accepted. But that doesnt stop your brothers moving into this 'slum' in large numbers. As we speak, they are more ibos in oyo than they are in ebonyi which is even an ibo state

Most likely very true!

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by papparatzzi2013: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
Abagworo:

As for land Igboland(Imo, Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi,Enugu, Oshimili/Aniocha in Delta State, Oyigbo/Egbema in Rivers State) is large enough to contain us if we replan our land and create 5 modern cities of small landmass but with mostly highrises of 40 to 50 storey buildings. Create an agricultural belt and an industrial belt. Dredge the Niger, Orashi and Imo River to Atlantic Ocean. We can achieve this easily if we work at angrypeace without any part trying to lord over others.

Anambra will definitely lord it over all of you. As usual grin grin grin

Are they the warriors or they are the lords while others are osu caste? They are too domineering and aggressive over other y1bos.

My observation.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Abagworo(m): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:

Anuofia, I have kept telling you we Anambrans has nothing in common with you people from Imo state. Stop trying so hard to be our brothers we do not want to be any part of it. Anambrans has links with Delta, Enugu, Kogi, Rivers (via Atani-Ogbaru) and Abia. So go and look out for your brothers because we do not consider you and your people as one.

As usual it takes a little kick to expose that attitude by your likes that has left us enemy of all and yet migrating to their lands in droves. Next is Catholic vs Anglican or Christians Vs Muslims.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by papparatzzi2013: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
KIRIJI: Accepted. But that doesnt stop your brothers moving into this 'slum' in large numbers. As we speak, they are more ibos in oyo than they are in ebonyi which is even an ibo state

Very correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Akala Tears Ballot Papers At PDP South-west Congress / I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan / APC Wins Ekiti North Senatorial Election, NNPP Candidate Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.