Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Population Density Of Igbo Land - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Population Density Of Igbo Land (34089 Views)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Population Density Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:
Now this is yoreobar as at November 2013.

At least we are staying on our land.

Stay in your red mud land and inside your gully erosion too.

SW is in trouble with the amount of red mud they will pack again from their forsaken land to our blessed land by first week of January

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
Its time to tell the mods to move the thread to Ethnic,Racial and Sectarian Section. Enough of the madness. sad sad

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
Only in alaigbo is decking sold to another person to build his own structure because of unavailability of land. Same reason why Onitsha and obosi are always at loggerhead because of Onitsha encroachment of their land. Payless boxing the re*tard with picture and the direct blow to the skull made him call the poster eggheaders. Those pictures are so recent and not 10 years ago like the nitwit want us to believe the last time I went to opoko I have to pull of my shoes and roll my trousers to swim through the filthy street.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
yorobass are living the worst human condition world over- WORLD BANK

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Arialbold: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
this is the closest thing to an answer that I found basically saying that the high population density is caused by a lack of communality. ie lands are divided into such tiny portions that makes it possible for numerous family units to exist and squeeze themselves into the land. I don't fully understand this argument but it makes some sense.

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
ndu_chucks: If the purported population density is accurate, then it poses a major security threat to the inhabitants of Nigerian cities. This should be an incentive for the separatists among us to look for a better alternative i.e. ONE NIGERIA. The possiblility of another war should cause great worry to folks because maximum damage is typically the result of droping a single bomb is such a densly populated area. Nuff said.

your brainless comment makes it even more likely for igbo to want to secede
the population will not wait to be bombed, they are humans you know
so they may rather march towards you instead -as soldiers and fighters
think about that!
anuofia
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:

This fool is crazy bringing pictures from British documentary film. Whose leader artist is an igboid slim abi wetin be the guy name.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
berem: Its time to tell the mods to move the thread to Ethnic,Racial and Sectarian Section. Enough of the madness. sad sad

This is what the stup1d OP wanted to achieve and we have assisted him to achieve his aim.

I always wonder, what Ibos would have done to other Nigerians on the net if Yorubas are not visibly present.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

At least we are staying on our land.

Stay in your red mud land and inside your gully erosion too.

SW is in trouble with the amount of red mud they will pack again from their forsaken land to our blessed land by first week of January

This is your yorobar land. Its clear that Igbos cannot survive in a place as this. yorobass are the worst hit with poverty and disease.

Check this..

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ibos are cannibals. Isiala ngwa in abia state is the home of human flesh eaters
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:

Always circulating the same pix for 2 years.

By now, your indebtedness to google is a lifetime blessing of what Amadioha blessed you with.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
eggheaders:

This fool is crazy bringing pictures from British documentary film. Whose leader artist is an igboid slim abi wetin be the guy name.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is clear that yorobass are the most laid-back people on earth...

Check this out... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:

This is your yorobar land. Its clear that Igbos cannot survive in a place as this. yorobass are the worst hit with poverty and disease.

Check this..

Isn't obvious this guy needs quality time in aro. Even Hausa beggers has turn to Yoruba in his Looney world I guess.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:

Check this..

Ahahahjahhahha.

Like I said. We are on our land. That is contentment.

Stay in your gully ridden god forsaken red mud land. That is greed and covetousness.

Don't you get it omo y1bo olori padanran

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mbaise in imo state has the higjest number of withces and human blood suckers in the whole world
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
Yorobarland is unhabitable for living things- WHO

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
KIRIJI: Ibos are cannibals. Isiala ngwa in abia state is the home of human flesh eaters

My great grandmother told me how they ate one of her friends.

Cannibals.

Choiiiii.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:

This idiot just go out scouting any picture. the name of the documentary is welcome to Lagos and it feature Igbo guys has the leader artist and the other guy that buys copper scavenged by the dump guys is still Igbo. Since you have not cross the niger bridge I dont expect you to know.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by donphilopus: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
Tribalists have invaded this thread! grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by shineeye: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:

grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

Ahahahjahhahha.

Like I said. We are on our land. That is contentment.

Stay in your gully ridden god forsaken red mud land. That is greed and covetousness.

Don't you get it omo y1bo olori padanran

lmao..

Of course have you seen any Igbo in yorobarland except for Lagos which is an FG enclave and a no man's land..?

Does it seem to you that Igbos are in such a place as this?

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:
Yorobarland is unhabitable for living things- WHO

It is our land and we are staying there.

Stay in your crime infested mansion.

By 2nd of January, they will all be running to SW again with their crime infested minds.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
Eagle mehn, i feel you bro.Pls bomb the yamheads into submission.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eeeeeee: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
eaglechild:
Leonardo da Vinci will give you a thunderous slap from the afterlife if you dare compare Ibadan rusted broken down roofs with Mona Lisa again.

Be warned.
LOOOOOL!!!
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eeeeeee: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
eaglechild:
Leonardo da Vinci will give you a thunderous slap from the afterlife if you dare compare Ibadan rusted broken down roofs with Mona Lisa again.

Be warned.
LOOOOOL!!!
Nothing wey pesin no go see for nairaland.
Poverty is now a work of art. grin grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:

lmao..

Of course have you seen any Igbo in yorobarland except for Lagos which is an FG enclave and a no man's land..?

Does it seem to you that Igbos are in such a place as this?

If we deport all y1bos in SW, calamity will befall alaigbo with immediate effect.

Always be grateful to us for being your savior nyanmiri.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hairy monkey chinko with albino wife come do a one on one with your chi. Am gonna biatchslap you so much this night you go dey reason to jump inside river oji.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

By 2nd of January, they will all be running to SW again with their crime infested minds.

Be specific..

Igbos are not living in yorobar but Lagos which is an FG enclave..

As I said earlier Igbos are higher beings, they cannot live in ibadan slum as this..

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

Its not yours but no man's land,We coming back to profit on your asss and live the big life also at your expense.Blame it on your laziness
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Imagine the inferior complex red yansh bonono posting his Xmas food on a public forum. And to know this nincoomp is raising a family make his case pathetic. I wonder what the baby will grow up like seeing his poppa displaying gross stupidity syndrome.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Are you out of your perennial pictures, omo y1bo.

You better go and hug your gorilla hairy bleaching yellow pawpaw nkechi, to cuddle you to bed.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

If we deport all y1bos in SW, calamity will befall alaigbo with immediate effect.

Always be grateful to us for being your savior nyanmiri.

You don't get it. Igbos does not live in red earth mud house and rusted roofs. Because all the houses in yorobar land were built witth red mud. Sorry we cannot live mud house ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply)

Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State / El-Rufai: Bandits, Killer Herdsmen More Daring Under Buhari / Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.