Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,780 members, 7,837,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

The Population Density Of Igbo Land - Politics (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Population Density Of Igbo Land (34232 Views)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Population Density Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
What's the point of this thread?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
django1: What's the point of this thread?
just to let us know the fact.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
shine eye: aboki slaves cry for how long
Aboki beautiful brides, you are now the beautiful bride of GEJ?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by chino11(m): 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
Super-rat has been finally laid to rest.. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
chino11: Super-rat has been finally laid to rest.. grin grin

After taking the Igbo all to the dissection room and playing with their cadavers.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
The heat became too much for his brothers,so they had to abandon him to the igbo firing squad .Let us observe a moment of silence.......

3 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
eggheaders:

After taking the Igbo all to the dissection room and playing with their cadavers.

For where?
U guys failed woefully, in the course of unnecessary tribal defence, u exposed ur weaknesses.
Upon all ur name callings, u didn't achieve anything.
Thanks to u both for keeping the thread alive.
Back to topic
Igboland states have more developed non capital cities than anywhere in Nigeria.
Igboland is densely populated too. The additional fact that igbos exist in large numbers elsewhere only points to the notion that the Igbo population is underestimated.

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

For where?
U guys failed woefully, in the course of unnecessary tribal defence, u exposed ur weaknesses.
Upon all ur name callings, u didn't achieve anything.
Thanks to u both for keeping the thread alive.
Back to topic
Igboland states have more developed non capital cities than anywhere in Nigeria.
Igboland is densely populated too. The additional fact that igbos exist in large numbers elsewhere only points to the notion that the Igbo population is underestimated.

The same way asiere and his propaganda machine radio Biafra were saying you guys are winning the way, when the reverse is the case. Tell your alaigbo development story to the dogs not to we that have seen the hellhole.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oturugo(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
The Yorubas here should hide in shame. They are not doing well at all. Does it mean that it is only katsumoto and dayokanu that are are good at saving the Yorubas here. Yorubas should go and bring them or shut up forever. They have disgraced the entire Yoruba nation this Xmas.

5 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2013
eggheaders:

The same way asiere and his propaganda machine radio Biafra were saying you guys are winning the way, when the reverse is the case. Tell your alaigbo development story to the dogs not to we that have seen the hellhole.

hellhole is better than SW
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2013
ketoprofen:

Yet your kinsmen give an arm and a leg to live there.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2013
^^^That ship has long sailed away you might as well take the deluxe cruise into sh**t creek for all we care Lagos is still no man's Land

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin

See these Igbos always sneaking into a thread to console themselves when no one is there.

Shameless people.

No be today, we don dey use your head break rock.

Awo did
OBJ did
And we are still doing

And we will continue to do it forever and ever.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2013

After you ran away. You now sneaked in to console yourself, as usual.

Na so zik do.

We know your ways.

We buried you all in your red mud and we will do it again grin grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2013
ketoprofen:

Hellhole pikin of alaigbo is calling a prosperous land hellhole. I can smell beafs and bitterness with God

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

Hellhole pikin of alaigbo is calling a prosperous land hellhole. I can smell beafs and bitterness with God

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin go and call obj for me, I want to boast his ego, an average biafran like me don't deal with dirty breast sucking mofoic yoruba (like superstar and italiano). I want my boys ( oduduwa, tinubu and obj) online ASAP

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by phase1: 11:14am On Dec 29, 2013
What a thread! grin grin grin grin

These Igbo ppl no go kill person with laughter! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2013
customized13: grin grin grin grin go and call obj for me, I want to boast his ego, an average biafran like me don't deal with dirty breast sucking mofoic yoruba (like superstar and italiano). I want my boys ( oduduwa, tinubu and obj) online ASAP

Biafra that Oduduwa and obj killed and buried for life.

It did not materialise and it can never materialise. Even the proponents (Zik ojukwu, Achebe) died without seeing it, their children did not see and you the grandchildren and generations yet unborn, will only keep living it in your dreams grin grin grin cheesy t

God bless Awolowo, that great man. The King of the y1bos, that got them whining for decades. Every single y1boman, born and unborn, knows this great man. Greatest man ever liveth. Keep resting, while y1bos keep whining and remembering you as their King.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

Biafra that Oduduwa and obj killed and buried for life.

It did not materialise and it can never materialise. Even the proponents (Zik ojukwu, Achebe) died without seeing it, their children did not see and you the grandchildren and generations yet unborn, will only keep living it in your dreams grin grin grin cheesy t

God less Awolowo, that great man. The King of the y1bos, that got them whining for decades. Every single y1boman, born and unborn, knows this great man. Greatest man ever liveth. Keep resting, while y1bos keep whining and remembering you as their King.
our generation of igbo is another great generation that will live to actualize biafra, I still stand on it: I demand to see your father oduduwa, he's my boy. I want to send him on an errand.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
customized13: our generation of igbo is another great generation that will live to actualize biafra, I still stand on it: I demand to see your father oduduwa, he's my boy. I want to send him on an errand.

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Fatherless boy aka orphan, is looking for Oduduwa to adopt him. Oduduwa don't adopt Igbos.

He has enough children already.

I repeat. Past,present and future generations will NEVER see the actualisation of Biafra. Maybe Republic of alaigbo.

Before then, we will continue to piss and spit on you.

Deal with it.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by chino11(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
Super-rat woke up just like Shekeu? grin grin

This time around he will be sliced like fish.... grin grin grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by chino11(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
See what we did to you guys through IBB..

We are your unseen masters that remote control you dirty pigs.. grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1571454/okenze-osuigwe-opens-up-ndigbo/2

superstar1: grin grin grin grin

See these Igbos always sneaking into a thread to console themselves when no one is there.

Shameless people.

No be today, we don dey use your head break rock.

Awo did
OBJ did
And we are still doing

And we will continue to do it forever and ever.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
chino11: Super-rat woke up just like Shekeu? grin grin

This time around he will be sliced like fish.... grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaha runaway coward of alaigbo, always sneaking in when others are out of thread, is now here.

We dey here for you.

We have been chopping your head off since Awolowo days and we are still doing it and so shall it be forever.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by chino11(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
The whole Naija is making mockery of you guys because you people ain't worth a dime.. grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1572197/fani-kayode-blasts-cbn-governor-lamido/5#20531442

superstar1:

Hahahahaha runaway coward of alaigbo, always sneaking in when others are out of thread, is now here.

We dey here for you.

We have been chopping your head off since Awolowo days and we are still doing it and so shall it be forever.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Any Hectors out there please?...
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Fatherless boy aka orphan, is looking for Oduduwa to adopt him. Oduduwa don't adopt Igbos.

He has enough children already.

I repeat. Past,present and future generations will NEVER see the actualisation of Biafra. Maybe Republic of alaigbo.

Before then, we will continue to piss and spit on you.

Deal with it.
you have that mofo "oduduwa" as a father and you think you have a father? Oduduwa that fell on my fathers car from heaven and broke his back bone? Oduduwa your bastard father was chased from heaven like lucifer to come and give birth to useless generation of lazy goats like the yorubas. Are u sure lucifer isn't thesame oduduwa we are talking about, cos he's the only person I knw that fell from heaven from my bible knowledge.
Yorubas are children of lucifer
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
I can see Igbos on the thread....C'mon I need to warm up this moment.

Any flat-headed Hector out there again please? grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by chino11(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
customized13: you have that mofo "oduduwa" as a father and you think you have a father? Oduduwa that fell on my fathers car from heaven and broke his back bone? Oduduwa your bastard father was chased from heaven like lucifer to come and give birth to useless generation of lazy goats like the yorubas. Are u sure lucifer isn't thesame oduduwa we are talking about, cos he's the only person I knw that fell from heaven from my bible knowledge.
grin grin grin

I was just telling my son that yorobass are species from Tiger.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
customized13: you have that mofo "oduduwa" as a father and you think you have a father? Oduduwa that fell on my fathers car from heaven and broke his back bone? Oduduwa your bastard father was chased from heaven like lucifer to come and give birth to useless generation of lazy goats like the yorubas. Are u sure lucifer isn't thesame oduduwa we are talking about, cos he's the only person I knw that fell from heaven from my bible knowledge.
grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Fatherless father aka bastard is still talking.

Who is your father? We have been asking for 3days, you still don't have an answer. Go and ask your Ohaneze or aka ikenga for the answer.

Oduduwa gave birth to Awolowo, Adekunle and Obj that decimated you. You still keep seeing them in your dreams I am sure.

Fatherless kid, show us your father!

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
grin grin grin

Thank goodness we have a human creature called Oduduwa to lay our claims of.

..but is it not better for Nigerians to know we hail from a human for them to assume we may probably have hailed from cannibals?.. grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
chino11:

I was just telling my son that yorobass are species from Tiger.. grin grin

Chinko has a son!!!

E gab mi!!

And he is surely calling you daddy?

Choiiiiiiii. Error factorial.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by chino11(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
Yorobass are born tigers.. grin

They are born with the Tiger claws on their faces..

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor / Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) / Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.