Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

The Population Density Of Igbo Land - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Population Density Of Igbo Land (34148 Views)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Population Density Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by chino11(m): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

Best photographer on NL for 2013, I repeat, how will your beautiful pix, stop wandering red mud cannibalistic greedy y1bis from infesting SW again by jan , in their red mud tinted trucks? grin cheesy grin

which SW?

Igbos are in lagos and not yorobar. The last we checked lagos was an enclave developed FG. it was not develop by ofemmmmanu people. igbos cannot stay in yorobarland as it was built with red earth mud and rusted roofs.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
customized13: are you trying to say adam isn't my dad? Tell me. Son of lucifer(oduduwa), my father didn't fall frm heaven, he was created by God in his image.
grin grin grin grin
Lucifer(oduduwa) is the father of yorubas
Adam is the father of igbos.
That's just the fact or do u want my dad to adopt u?
grin grin grin

Lol.

Say that at your village square and not on the net.

Consult aka ikenga for the answer on who is the father of the y1bos?

A race without identity. For now you are fatherless and I don't talk to bastards!!!
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
chino11: Superrat i have come to realize that you are on auto reply. You have not made any point. you keep running from one topic to another, without making any sense..
exactly, I will so frustrate him and his father lucifer this lovely sunday.
Oduduwa who fell from heaven = lucifer
Sango= the gods of baal
Yorubas=son of oduduwa
Oduduwa=satan
No wonder they like jazz eh

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
chino11: Superrat i have come to realize that you are on auto reply. You have not made any point. you keep running from one topic to another, without making any sense..

I am on auto reply because you have not answered my question.

We can't move forward,until you are intelligent enough to give me a sound answer.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

Lol.

Say that at your village square and not on the net.

Consult aka ikenga for the answer on who is the father of the y1bos?

A race without identity. For now you are fatherless and I don't talk to bastards!!!
answer the question or I will bind you with the holy spirit son of lucifer, is adam not my father?

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
chino11:

which SW?

Igbos are in lagos and not yorobar. The last we checked lagos was an enclave developed FG. it was not develop by ofemmmmanu people. igbos cannot stay in yorobarland as it was built with red earth mud and rusted roofs.

Lol.

Greedy and covetous nature surfacing again.

Y1bos sha wan die of heart attack over Lagos. If you die, we will send your corpse back to nnewi for burial.

SW is SW. If you like remove Lagos, if you like add am. The bottom line is, you are a bloody pest infesting our region and stay in your poverty ridden and gully eroded region.

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
customized13: answer the question or I will bind you with the holy spirit son of lucifer, is adam not my father?

Adam is the father of cain and Abel.

Who is your father, fatherless cannibalistic kid?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

am sure ur father "oduduwa the lucifer" couldn't stop u from having extra year in skul, can't u answer a simple question? Is adam not my father?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

am sure ur father "oduduwa the lucifer" couldn't stop u from having extra year in skul, can't u answer a simple question? Is adam not my father?

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by chino11(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

Lol.

Greedy and covetous nature surfacing again.

Y1bos sha wan die of heart attack over Lagos. If you die, we will send your corpse back to nnewi for burial.

SW is SW. If you like remove Lagos, if you like add am. The bottom line, you are a bloody pest infesting our region and stay in your poverty ridden and gully eroded region.

You are just a funny dude.. grin grin

You thing FG will leave lagos to you dirty people so that you people will turn it to another ibadam, and start building red earth mud house in Lekki?

Get it into your fiber skull that Lagos belongs to FG as former capital and also a no man's land that was developed by FG. If you want to talk about yorobarland limit yourself to ibadam, akure, abeokuta, ekiti, osgbo etc..

Stop putting Lagos in your calculations because it does not belong to you. That is why FG owns the Ports, airports and all other major government presence there.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
customized13: am sure ur father "oduduwa the lucifer" couldn't stop u from having extra year in skul, can't u answer a simple question? Is adam not my father?

I have told you the recorded sons of Abraham. Do further research on your father, fatherless kid.

Better still, consult Massob.

For now, I repeat again, who is the father of the y1bos? Fatherless kid, aka bastard race .
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

I have told you the recorded sons of Abraham. Do further research on your father, fatherless kid.

Better still, consult Massob.

For now, I repeat again, who is the father of the y1bos? Fatherless kid, aka bastard race .
ok, son of lucifer(oduduwa) are u the direct son of oduduwa(lucifer) or is he your bloody fore-father?
Let's see ur level of intelligence.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
chino11:

You are just a funny dude..

You thing FG will leave lagos to you dirty people so that you people will turn it to another ibadam, and start building red earth mud house in Lekki?

Get it into your fiber skull that Lagos belongs to FG as former capital and also a no man's land that was developed by FG. If you want to talk about yorobarland limit yourself to ibadam, akure, abeokuta, ekiti, osgbo etc..

Stop putting Lagos in your calculations because it does not belong to you. That is why FG owns the Ports, airports and all other major government presence there.

Port is in Ph. Int'l Airport is in Abuja, Kano, pH and Enugu. That means those places are not NC, NW ,SE and SS, using chino's-dumb alaigbo logic.

Stop exhibiting your greedy and covetous nature. SW is SW. Remove or add Lagos, when you die on our land, we will send your corpse back into the red mud of umuleri.

Meanwhile, how do you intend stopping the waves of underage Ndigbo slaves that will infest SW,with their red mud sandals, by jan 2.

3 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
customized13: ok, son of lucifer(oduduwa) are u the direct son of oduduwa(lucifer) or is he your bloody fore-father?
Let's see ur level of intelligence.

Oduduwa is the father of Yoruba race.

Adam is the father of humanity.

Who is the father of the fatherless y1bos!
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

Oduduwa is the father of Yoruba race.

Adam is the father of humanity.

Who is the father of the fatherless y1bos!
ok, son of lucifer, igbo race isn't part of the humanity abi?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
customized13: ok, son of lucifer, igbo race isn't part of the humanity abi?

That is the dumbest answer ever grin cheesy grin

Do further research and get back to us.

Who is the father of the y1bos?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

That is the dumbest answer ever grin cheesy grin

Do further research and get back to us.

Who is the father of the y1bos?

son of lucifer, why are u running from the answer, is igbo not part of humanity? Now am sure u had an extra year in skul and ur father lucifer(oduduwa) couldn't do anythng abt it.
grin grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
customized13: son of lucifer, why are u running from the answer, is igbo not part of humanity? Now am sure u had an extra year in skul and ur father lucifer(oduduwa) couldn't do anythng abt it.
grin grin grin

Do your research and get back to us.

Search Google more or consult massob ohaneze or aka ikenga.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

Do your research and get back to us.

Search Google more or consult massob ohaneze or aka ikenga.
sons of oduduwa the lucifer are dullards, they can't answer simple questions, I guess u are his first son and so got the stupidity trait of lucifer ur father.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

I am on auto reply because you have not answered my question.

We can't move forward,until you are intelligent enough to give me a sound answer.

You recede into auto reply when your mosquito IQ can't take any more challenges from ppl smarter than you grin

Oya run in here with your chewing stick yoruba legs https://www.nairaland.com/1571454/okenze-osuigwe-opens-up-ndigbo/3

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
nku5:

You recede into auto reply when your mosquito IQ can't take any more challenges from ppl smarter than you grin

Oya run in here with your chewing stick yoruba legs https://www.nairaland.com/1571454/okenze-osuigwe-opens-up-ndigbo/3

Funny you.

You can combine your toad brain with that of the cockroach brain of the customised Aba kid and answer the question.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
customized13: sons of oduduwa the lucifer are dullards, they can't answer simple questions, I guess u are his first son and so got the stupidity trait of lucifer ur father.

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Whining and ranting again.

This wailing won't help you.

Answer the question. Fatherless kid.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Whining and ranting again.

This wailing won't help you.

Answer the question. Fatherless kid.
adam is my father. There is nthng u can do abt it son of lucifer, see son of satan, I want to have siesta, catch you lera.

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
customized13: adam is my father. There is nthng u can do abt it son of lucifer, see son of satan, I want to have siesta, catch you lera.

Lol. The fatherless kid is still wailing.

Keep busy with your wailing, till you have the answer.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
muhehe grin grin,my punch bag superrat is already waitin to recieve another round of pounding dis aftanoon.i hope u u dont run for cover wen i start poundin hard grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
cashkid18: muhehe grin grin,my punch bag superrat is already waitin to recieve another round of pounding dis aftanoon.i hope u u dont run for cover wen i start poundin hard grin grin

There is no hiding place for cockroaches. We are always lying in waiting to pounce on your Igbos. Even, sneaking in and out, like a petty thief won't save you.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

There is no hiding place for cockroaches. We are always lying in waiting to pounce on your Igbos. Even, sneaking in and out, like a petty thief won't save you.
i hope u ate wel today cuz wat i hv for u,a hungry man lik U wont survive it grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
super rat,am waitin for u n i hope u wont run away lik yesterday wen d heat is on.lets make dis thread d longest one on nl grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
d super rat has already ran into d hole grin grin.Wen d cats are out to play d mice ran into hiding n super rat has proved dt today grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
cashkid18: d super rat has already ran into d hole grin grin.Wen d cats are out to play d mice ran into hiding n super rat has proved dt today grin grin

Another fatherless kid jumping u and down, exhibiting the full characteristics of cannibals that they are.

Cockroach brokekid, we are here for you 247.

We have been chopping your head off, since Awo's days. The husband of the y1bos. The name all y1bos must have on their lips till they die. That great man from ikenne, that used wisdom to whip y1bos into line. grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

Another fatherless kid jumping u and down, exhibiting the full characteristics of cannibals that they are.

Cockroach brokekid, we are here for you 247.

We have been chopping your head off, since Awo's days. The husband of the y1bos. The name all y1bos must have on their lips till they die. That great man from ikenne, that used wisdom to whip y1bos into line. grin cheesy grin cheesy
hahaha.i neva told u dt i was fatherless.or do u expect me to tel u dt my fada was thrown off frm d sky lik oduduwa before beliv dt i hv a fada.
i neva believed dt at dis age u stil beliv dt oduduwa joke,even a small kid wud laff at u afta listenin to it grin grin.awolowo wil b cryin in his grave by nw dt his free education was useless.oduduwa mst hv goten a strong dick dt made him faded a million pple grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
cashkid18: hahaha.i neva told u dt i was fatherless.or do u expect me to tel u dt my fada was thrown off frm d sky lik oduduwa before beliv dt i hv a fada.
i neva believed dt at dis age u stil beliv dt oduduwa joke,even a small kid wud laff at u afta listenin to it grin grin.awolowo wil b cryin in his grave by nw dt his free education was useless.oduduwa mst hv goten a strong dick dt made him faded a million pple grin grin

cheesy grin

All other tribes have a father, who is the father of the y1bos.
Awo will forever be happy in his grave, because we are reveling in his legacy and we are continuing with his good work of chopping off the head of y1bos.

Why Awo has Lagos to how, zik only has red mud of alaigbo to show the world. Pathetic case.

Oduduwa, the great father of the yorubas, whereas some people are bastard cannibalistic race.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / Pictures Of Ibadan In The 60s (from Skyscraper City) / The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.