Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,199 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Top Quotes Of 2013 From Nigerians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Quotes Of 2013 From Nigerians (509 Views)

I Grant u 3 wishes b4 the end of 2013... / Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Quotes Of 2013 From Nigerians by Shakslayer: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2013
As the the year gradually winds to an end, I found it it worthy to present the #TopQuotes from eminent Nigerians for the outgoing year.

The below made my list, feel free to add yours.

* "Go and Die"~Gov. Adams Oshiomhole
* "Come sit on my laps and I will show you a level of grace that you don't understand".~Pastor Biodun (COZA)

* "Terrorism is everywhere, get used to it".~PGEJ

* "I was not a tribalist when I had long-standing intimate relationship with Ms Bianca Onoh, an Igbo lady".~Femi Fani-Kayode

* "Do the needful".~Princess Stella Oduah
* "I cannot categorically tell you one now and then my Oga at the top will say it's another one".~Comrade Obafaiye Shem.

* "We are preparing a robust response".~Pastor Biodun (COZA)
* "Patience Jonathan, my Jesus on earth".~Hon (?) Evans Bipi

Did I miss anything? I 'll surely update if I did.
Re: Top Quotes Of 2013 From Nigerians by Utchgirl(f): 9:19am On Dec 27, 2013
@ op, u forget to include d names of those dt made d quotes. Writing d quotes without d names of people dt made d quote make it incomplete

1 Like

Re: Top Quotes Of 2013 From Nigerians by Shakslayer: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2013
Utchgirl: @ op, u forget to include d names of those dt made d quotes. Writing d quotes without d names of people dt made d quote make it incomplete

Very well then, lemme see if I can update that.
Re: Top Quotes Of 2013 From Nigerians by lymelyte(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2013

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Consider Before Asking Mom For Marriage Advice / Guys, You Need To Read This. / Must He Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.