Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,028 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Squabble In Ohaneze Over Jonathan, Oduah’s Cash Gifts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Squabble In Ohaneze Over Jonathan, Oduah’s Cash Gifts (803 Views)

Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation / All Is Now Set For Jonathan, Oduah, Iweala And Diezani’s Probe -EFCC / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Squabble In Ohaneze Over Jonathan, Oduah’s Cash Gifts by miqos02(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
A major storm which threatens to tear Ohaneze Ndigbo into several bits is currently raging. Elders, members and youths of the pan Igbo sociocultural organisation are currently fighting over N30m allegedly received from the Presidency and N10m from the Minister of Aviation, Stella Oduah.

An anonymous source inside the organisation said the Presidency's cash gift was given to solicit Ohaneze's support for the 2015 elections while the N10m from Oduah was to appreciate the group’s solidarity for her during her ordeal over the N255m bulletproof jeep saga.

The source claims the crisis in Ohaneze got to the peak when leaders excluded the youths from the sharing of the cash gifts.

A major split which will be made public is expected to occur in Ohaneze early next year.

src: http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/squabble-in-ohaneze-over-jonathan-oduah%E2%80%99s-cash-gifts.30716/#.Ur1aktJDuSo
Re: Squabble In Ohaneze Over Jonathan, Oduah’s Cash Gifts by obitwo: 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
How cheap
Re: Squabble In Ohaneze Over Jonathan, Oduah’s Cash Gifts by MarieSucre(f): 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
I'll be observing from my skyscraper.
Re: Squabble In Ohaneze Over Jonathan, Oduah’s Cash Gifts by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Useless Yoruba publication. There is no single misunderstanding in Ohaneze.
You people should keep off Igboland.

Why is the information coming frm an undisclosed source?

1 Like

Re: Squabble In Ohaneze Over Jonathan, Oduah’s Cash Gifts by Garrithe1st: 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ndigbo for sale....
Re: Squabble In Ohaneze Over Jonathan, Oduah’s Cash Gifts by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
emmydeep: Useless Yoruba publication. There is no single misunderstanding in Ohaneze.
You people should keep off Igboland.

Why is the information coming frm an undisclosed source?
Shut the f*ck up you flat headed m0r0n. Where in the report was the publication linked to a yoruba? Your leaders are busy selling your future away and you are here accusing the yorubas. And what is so special about iboland? The last time i checked, It was you flat heads that keep flooding yorubaland in search of a better life

8 Likes

Re: Squabble In Ohaneze Over Jonathan, Oduah’s Cash Gifts by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Remember, you have already sold all your future and your yoruba brother's future to tinubu. Tinubu owns the whole of south-west that is why the freedom of information bill that have beeen adopted by all the states in the country have been rejected by tinub's boys governing the states.

You need to start looking inwards and asking yourselves questions on why you have sold all you future to tinubu who installed his daughter the queen of marketers in the whole of southwest.

Oh my God! Why do yorubas who are slaves and have sold their future to one drug-baron always look at igbos who do not flock without direction like sheeps.

Choi! Yoruba should start asking theirselves how they became this slaves to one criminal.
KIRIJI: Shut the f*ck up you flat headed m0r0n. Where in the report was the publication linked to a yoruba? Your leaders are busy selling your future away and you are here accusing the yorubas. And what is so special about iboland? The last time i checked, It was you flat heads that keep flooding yorubaland in search of a better life

1 Like

Re: Squabble In Ohaneze Over Jonathan, Oduah’s Cash Gifts by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Garri the 1st: Ndigbo for sale....
...at a very cheap pRICE.
Re: Squabble In Ohaneze Over Jonathan, Oduah’s Cash Gifts by globalaid(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
no be today, Igbo kwenu with money. They love money more than anything in this world
Re: Squabble In Ohaneze Over Jonathan, Oduah’s Cash Gifts by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Segeggs: ...at a very cheap pRICE.

N30 Million...

SMH
Re: Squabble In Ohaneze Over Jonathan, Oduah’s Cash Gifts by PassingShot(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
If confirmed, it will nail the group forever and they will continue to be second class citizens in Nigeria. Plus they will never smell the presidency of the country. It'd better not be true.
Re: Squabble In Ohaneze Over Jonathan, Oduah’s Cash Gifts by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
Segeggs: ...at a very cheap pRICE.
They are as cheap as the second hand products they sell

1 Like

Re: Squabble In Ohaneze Over Jonathan, Oduah’s Cash Gifts by Akpaife(m): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
KIRIJI: They are as cheap as the second hand products they sell
Close dat smelling gutter of yours(mouth)

Dnt compare igbos wt ur senseless tribe them r far better dan ur tribe
Re: Squabble In Ohaneze Over Jonathan, Oduah’s Cash Gifts by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
Akpa ife:
Close dat smelling gutter of yours(mouth)

Dnt compare igbos wt ur senseless tribe them r far better dan ur tribe
I am a yoruba; meaning i come from a tribe that possess an enviable record of well written histroy spanning over eight hundred years. My fathers were gallant emperors and great kingdom builders. I dont give an inch if you cannibalistic human flesh eaters all perish in your cursed land

4 Likes

Re: Squabble In Ohaneze Over Jonathan, Oduah’s Cash Gifts by T8ksy(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
KIRIJI: I dont give an inch if you cannibalistic human flesh eaters all perish in your cursed land

WORD!!!

1 Like

Re: Squabble In Ohaneze Over Jonathan, Oduah’s Cash Gifts by Ngwakwe: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
I get am before, no be property.

The S. West Yorubas have already lost Lagos State numerically and the invading political turn around is beginning to glare on your faces inducing extraordinary tribalism shown in your utterances.

KIRIJI: I am a yoruba; meaning i come from a tribe that possess an enviable record of well written histroy spanning over eight hundred years. My fathers were gallant emperors and great kingdom builders. I dont give an inch if you cannibalistic human flesh eaters all perish in your cursed land

2 Likes

Re: Squabble In Ohaneze Over Jonathan, Oduah’s Cash Gifts by Pukkah: 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
I can only sigh...

A banana is getting spoilt and they say it's ripening...

(1) (Reply)

Military Bombards Insurgents In Borno Village / Breaking News: Boko Haram Drops Arms, Sets To Accept Amnesty- Naijasharpnews / Ukraine Crisis: US And EU Boost Sanctions On Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.