Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ (3915 Views)

(photo) Happy Belated Birthday To The Most Beautiful Nairalander. I Luv U!!!!!!! / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by Dhurmynick(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
Since this is the new trend on Nairaland, i'ld like to write my own letter to my crush. grin

♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡

Martha,
You don't know how hard this letter is to
write. I've had a bit of a crush on you for a
while now, since its almost Bye Bye Birdie 2013 . This sounds corny and cheezy and I
don't even know why exactly i'm telling you
this now. My friends have advisd against me
teeling you this because they have both our
best interests in mind, but I don't wanna go
on like this anymore. I don't want to ruin our
friendship. I know this is going to be awkward
for you, once you read this, because you can't
reciprocate what i feel. But I don't want this
chance to tell you how i feel to turn into a
regret, another "what if", that I have to live
with the rest of my life. I just need you to
know that I really like you and i'm sorry for
that. Its also the reason I act so strange
around you sometime, like in sensations. I
know what you do is to be funny and sarcastic
so please don't think I'm stupid by reading
anymore into your actions then what they are.
So now that I've told you how i feel, it's your
decision what to do with this info. You can go
tell your friends and have a laugh or you can
keep it to yourself. I don't care anymore. I will
respect whatever you decide even if thats
ending our friendship. I do understand, this
letter sounds pretty creepy as it is. All that i
ask is that whatever you do decide to do, at
least give me some definite reply to this letter
even if it's our last.

Again I'm sorry,
Dhurm.
♡♡♡♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♡♥♡☜

3 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by yorke1: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
na letter dey reign now
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by xynerise: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
Copy and paste syndrome
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by nofij(m): 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ok now

::::its about to go down once again::::: grin
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by AbuMikey(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2013

Dhurmynick angryangryangry

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by Dhurmynick(m): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Dhurmynick angryangryangry

tongue
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by tunz7z(m): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dhurmynick: Since this is the new trend on Nairaland, i'ld like to write my own letter to my crush. grin

♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡

Martha,
You don't know how hard this letter is to
write. I've had a bit of a crush on you for a
while now, since its almost Bye Bye Birdie 2013 . This sounds corny and cheezy and I
don't even know why exactly i'm telling you
this now. My friends have advisd against me
teeling you this because they have both our
best interests in mind, but I don't wanna go
on like this anymore. I don't want to ruin our
friendship. I know this is going to be awkward
for you, once you read this, because you can't
reciprocate what i feel. But I don't want this
chance to tell you how i feel to turn into a
regret, another "what if", that I have to live
with the rest of my life. I just need you to
know that I really like you and i'm sorry for
that. Its also the reason I act so strange
around you sometime, like in sensations. I
know what you do is to be funny and sarcastic
so please don't think I'm stupid by reading
anymore into your actions then what they are.
So now that I've told you how i feel, it's your
decision what to do with this info. You can go
tell your friends and have a laugh or you can
keep it to yourself. I don't care anymore. I will
respect whatever you decide even if thats
ending our friendship. I do understand, this
letter sounds pretty creepy as it is. All that i
ask is that whatever you do decide to do, at
least give me some definite reply to this letter
even if it's our last.

Again I'm sorry,
Dhurm.
♡♡♡♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♡♥♡☜
you too?
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by sweetestguy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
Where is martha
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
some guys tho.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by Homguy(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
CoolB-)
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by Sermwell(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hmmm! Nairaland don turn lovezone abi? Una welldone
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
Na d trending topic b dis abi. Me sef go write my open letter to silifat very soon.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by physise(m): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
dry and lame writeup lipsrsealed tongue

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by sweetestguy(m): 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
physise: dry and lame writeup lipsrsealed tongue
write ur own sad
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
sweetestguy: write ur own sad
dont you think it is now being abused
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by sweetestguy(m): 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
deejay_harry1: dont you think it is now being abused
ya maybe it is,,,bt d guy shudnt refer to it as dry and lame
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by homesteady(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
#yawns!
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by borntobegr8t(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Na wash,all na jus to fuçk her noni undecided
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by Karleb(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
This one is strong... Chocolatebabe whatchout!
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by Popowaa: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
Na so e go dey till next year.Ppl wey no sabi correct english go begin write wowo letter give their e-crush.We don suffer.

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by sweetestguy(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
Popowaa: Na so e go dey till next year.Ppl wey no sabi correct english go begin write wowo letter give their e-crush.We don suffer.
lwkm,,no blame dem, na baba obj stat am

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by Superstar007(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hm. Season of Open letters
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by sweetestguy(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Na wash,all na jus to fuçk her noni undecided
y is it dat weneva a girl crushes on a guy, people tek ha serious, bt wen its a guys turn, de tink he's nt serious,or jus wants to get punany
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by vizkiz: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
i swearruGod! Amma kill myself if dis hits fp angry
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by LaJuMe: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sermwell: Hmmm! Nairaland don turn lovezone abi? Una welldone
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by LaJuMe: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
vizkiz: i swearruGod! Amma kill myself if dis hits fp angry
take it easy
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
Waiting grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
Asinine threads everywhere.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
undecided undecided undecided

all this hoodrats sha.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by Popowaa: 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
I have bleach,rat poison and valium 10 which one will u prefer?
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ by imsuboi(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
Guyyyyy!

You don fall hands!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? / 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" / My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.