Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" (3919 Views)

So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:59pm On May 06, 2015
1. When you don't see anything wrong in her spending nights with another guy because she says they are just friends.

2. When you send card but she never calls & you keep sending.

3. When you give her a breakdown of how every penny of your salary is spent.

4. When you don't go out without her approval.

5. When her food taste like crap and you finish it & still do the dishes.

6. When she can send nude pictures to other guys but you've never see her without clothes.

7. When she takes your car to see friends and you enter bus for your business meeting.

8. When she only calls to tell you she's broke & you credit her account.

9. When you pay her school fees while she's living with a guy in school.

10. When she knows every detail on your phone but you have no idea what her pass word is. grin grin

If the girl with the control to your. Mumu button finds you, guy you are finished grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by shakazuldadon: 6:00pm On May 06, 2015
the day a girl does this to me is d day I'll die
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 06, 2015
No man is this _stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by jumper524(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2015
e no go beta 4 any girl when go do any guy this thing
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by tpiadotcom: 6:02pm On May 06, 2015
you forgot when she says she's a virgin but meanwhile you know at least twenty of your friendzoned male friends who have sampled her goodies.

why are your male friends friendzoned?

because you spend so much time stalking your fellow women, that you have no time or inclination to date.
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by eph12(m): 6:04pm On May 06, 2015
but i don mumu small before sha o shocked

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 06, 2015
Blackett:
No man is this _stupid.

Some men are...I've read about some...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Cutehector(m): 6:05pm On May 06, 2015
Why do we hav to buy sex wit money
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by stan241(m): 6:06pm On May 06, 2015
This one pass mumu na, such dude is obviously been controlled either manually or otherwise
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by izuch(m): 6:06pm On May 06, 2015
This looks like fp material, make i book corner to view the action
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:07pm On May 06, 2015
Blackett:
No man is this _stupid.
na there u miss am! Some mumu pass this infaact this na learning where some mumu reach so don't go dere
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
na there u miss am!
Sorry.

You can tell me some men display one, or up to 3 or 4 of those traits you listed there, but no man can display the 10.

Any man found guilty should be arrested and sent to Yaba left.
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:12pm On May 06, 2015
stan241:
This one pass mumu na, such dude is obviously been controlled either manually or otherwise
funny thing is guys caught in this web see nothing wrong with it. For them it's love
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by tpiadotcom: 6:13pm On May 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
na there u miss am! Some mumu pass this infaact this na learning where some mumu reach so don't go dere

you have not married yet, you are already referring to men as mumu.

no be mumu you go find?

who you be sef, too arrogant.
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by candycrushsoda: 6:14pm On May 06, 2015
I thought 'mumu button' meant the most sensitive part of the human body. I may be wrong tho.
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by tpiadotcom: 6:14pm On May 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
funny thing is guys caught in this web see nothing wrong with it. For them it's love

but they are not opening threads everyday on other people's matter, like you are doing with your supposed non-mumuness.

so who exactly is the mumu here?

the ones wey dey relationship, or you shouting all the time on nairaland say you no dey date?
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by lilmax(m): 6:16pm On May 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
this comment
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:16pm On May 06, 2015
tpiadotcom:

but they are not opening threads everyday on other people's matter, like you are doing with your supposed non-mumuness.

so who exactly is the mumu here?

the ones wey dey relationship, or you shouting all the time on nairaland say you no dey date?
wats ur point
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:17pm On May 06, 2015
tpiadotcom:

you have not married yet, you are already referring to men as mumu.

no be mumu you go find?

who you be sef, too arrogant.
seen!
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by cyprus000: 6:22pm On May 06, 2015
[size=13pt]
If I get to be with any guy guilty of this and I have a gun.

I will shoot him and put him out of his misery,if he happens to be my son.

Disowning is a sure thing,dats if I don't shoot him firstangry
[/size]
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by tpiadotcom: 6:23pm On May 06, 2015
do the crime, do the time.
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Rapsodee(m): 6:27pm On May 06, 2015
This button don pass MUMU button o
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by kenewalter93(m): 6:29pm On May 06, 2015
Chai boys don suffer finish ohh
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Rilwayne001: 6:29pm On May 06, 2015
Blackett:
No man is this _stupid.

Maybe the OP is lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by IamOdin: 6:30pm On May 06, 2015
Blackett:
No man is this _stupid.

I wonder where she cropped this from.
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:33pm On May 06, 2015
IamOdin:

I wonder where she cropped this from.
from what she's seen tongue
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by tpiadotcom: 6:33pm On May 06, 2015
somebody needs to date her so she can stop whining everywhere.

make una do her the favours plz.

even if na lefulefu or whoever.
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:37pm On May 06, 2015
tpiadotcom:
somebody needs to date her so she can stop whining everywhere.

make una do her the favours plz.

even if na lefulefu or whoever.
is dat ur way of showing interest Well save it cos i'm way gone tongue cheesy I wonder who is worse. The said whining or he. Who has taken tym to go tru all of it...... onto the next mata. No tym 4 e-fight
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 06, 2015
mmmmmmm op are u talking about 18bc guys or this generation guys?abeg i wan know bf i comment cos what u wrote up there have nothing to do with guys of this generation cheesy cheesy#who does that?
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:45pm On May 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
mmmmmmm op are u talking about 18bc guys or this generation guys?abeg i wan know bf i comment cos what u wrote up there have nothing to do with guys of this generation cheesy cheesy#who does that?
my dear they may not be as rampant as they where b4 but they still exist. Imagine a guy paying a girls way tru med school, but never seen her clothes off. And please this isn't because he was nice but cos she kept telling him it was worth the wait but she dated other guys
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by funlord(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
1. When you don't see anything wrong in her spending nights with another guy because she says they are just friends.

2. When you send card but she never calls & you keep sending.

3. When you give her a breakdown of how every penny of your salary is spent.

4. When you don't go out without her approval.

5. When her food taste like crap and you finish it & still do the dishes.

6. When she can send nude pictures to other guys but you've never see her without clothes.

7. When she takes your car to see friends and you enter bus for your business meeting.

8. When she only calls to tell you she's broke & you credit her account.

9. When you pay her school fees while she's living with a guy in school.

10. When she knows every detail on your phone but you have no idea what her pass word is. grin grin

If the girl with the control to your. Mumu button finds you, guy you are finished grin
....madam! No man can be this stoopid, unless U are dating ONE sha?
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by IamOdin: 6:47pm On May 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
from what she's seen tongue

I doubt if anyone would be this dumb,or don't u think so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? / "Ladies, How True Is This"? (pic). / Please Your Advice Count.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.